如果可以,我也希望在微风拂面的时候醒来:卫兰-Morning Janice 在2005年凭翻唱黎明金曲「我这样爱你」和「情深说话未曾讲」的英文版而走红,转眼间推出了四张专辑。继去年《Serving You》,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

Morning sun - Robbie williama How do you rate the morning sun After a long and sleepless night How many stars would you give to the moon? Can you see those stars from where you are? Shine on the lost and lonely The ones who cant get over it You alway

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 春天听的英文歌曲

Welcome back to Morning Joe, this is a part of our show we do it everyday(Yeah). Speech therapy with Tom Brokaw, Tom, thank you so much for being with us. Tom. So, we brought him in because we care about you. (I am here to play the part of Forres

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2010

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a normal Monday morning in

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

We were bombarded by so many phone calls this morning. 今天早上我们接电话接个不停。 bombard本指轰炸,炮击。在上句中形容连续不断地接到... call center客户服务中心,在call center 中,这种现象就很常见。

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠英语实用句子

本单元是关于烧烤野餐后的对话 Michal: Morning everyone. What a great barbeque yesterday! Coffee and biscuits Alice? Alice: Oh no, I feel dreadful. I was throwing up all night long! Tim: One too many cocktails? Alice: No! I hardly touched a drop. One

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Will there really be a Morning? Is there such a thing as Day? Could I see it from the mountains If I were as tall as they? Has it feet like Water lilies? Has it feathers like a Bird? Is it brought from famous countries Of which I have never heard? Oh

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语散文阅读

You said, I wanna get to know ya 你说我想要与你熟识 Why you gotta get my hopes up? 为什么你就要这样燃起我的希望 You said that you were staying over 你说你会留下来与我过夜 But then I woke up to the cold air 但我醒来

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

And all of the heavy hearts 所有沉重的心 Are broke in their backs 都悄悄地不为人知地伤痕累累 And all of the die-hard valentines 所有顽固的情人 Are calling me back 都在挽回我 You can find me in the restaurant 你会发现我

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

ONE MISTY MOISTY MORNING One misty moisty morning, When cloudy was the weather, I chanced to meet an old man, Clothed all in leather. He began to compliment And I began to grin. How do you do? And how do you do? And how do you do again?

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(372) / 评论(0) 分类 鹅妈妈童谣

清晨 In The Morning I got away in the morning light After staying awake all night I saw that man standing by the sea I'm coming back here anyway *Well I want to do good But I've been doing wrong I do what I do but I don't understand it I see and I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Sunday morning rain is falling Steal some covers share some skin Clouds are shrouding us in moments unforgettable You twist to fit the mold that I am in But things just get so crazy living life gets hard to do And I would gladly hit the road get up a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

Song:Monday Morning 5:19 Artist:Rialto At eight o'clock we said goodbye. 早上8点 我们说了再见 That's when I left her house for mine 我离开了她的房间 She said that she'd be staying in, 她说她宁愿把自己一个人锁在屋里 Well she had to be work by nine.

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

You left your Bible on the dresser So I put it in the drawer 'Cause I can't seem to talk to God without yelling anymore And when I sit at your piano I can almost hear those hymns The keys are just collecting dust But I can't close the lid You left my

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Some bands are birthed after months of auditions, trying to find just the right lyricist to mesh with an incredible singer and stellar guitar player. Others are more of a happy accident. The Wailin' Jennys fall into that latter category. The group be

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(三月)

Akane, Canada speaker What is a typical morning for you? A typical morning for me involves getting up with the alarm clock, turning on the news, taking a shower, and I make toast everyday, but I don't have a toaster so I have to toast my toast on the

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

Will there really be a Morning? Is there such a thing as Day? Could I see it from the mountains If I were as tall as they? Has it feet like Water lilies? Has it feathers like a Bird? Is it brought from famous countries Of which I have never heard? Oh

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

英文歌词 : Listen to the ocean I can hear you breathe bitter-sweet emotion that won't care to leave pages from the years that lap my memory laughing through my tears and all comes back to me Like a lazy Sunday morning on a hazy summer day making lov

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

美丽的清晨 What a beautiful morning 多美的清晨 The best in life is free 生命中最好的都是免费的 What a beautiful morning 多美的清晨 Believe me 相信我 What a mystery 多么神秘 Though the worlds on fire 世界仍在战火中

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Liz Waid. Voice 2 And Im Robin Basselin. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 It is a normal Monday morning in

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight