481. Where are you going? 你要去哪? 482. What are you doing now? 你现在在干什么? 483. I dont have to shave every day. 我不必每天都刮面。 484. I usually take too long eating breakfast. 我通常早餐吃很长时间。 485. If I dont eat breakfast, then I don

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 新英语900句之生活篇

CARL AZUZ, CNN STUDENT NEWS ANCHOR: First up this Monday on CNN STUDENT NEWS, apparent acts of terrorism on U.S. soil. I'm Carl Azuz. Let's go. Police in Manhattan, an island and a borough of New York City, are hunting for whoever set off an explosio

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2016年9月

《英语流行话题阅读:语境识词3500》Unit100:想赢没门

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语境识词

I can't believe we took a trip to Morgan's library,said Annie. Jack smiled and nodded. It was incredible, wasn't it? said Annie. Yeah,said Jack. A strong breeze gusted through the tree housewindow. It blew open their research book about SanFrancisco.

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》

To world class athlete huddler LowLow Jone she is a tough competitor on the truck but she says her decision to stay a virgin is even more difficult than training for the olympics . Abc 's polar fair is here with us ,good morning . And I was so intere

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2012年

Having spent three years living in the countryside, Prince William will now spent ten weeks learning how it's run. One day as heir, he will inherit the Cornwall and with the vast Duchy of Cornwall state measuring 130,000 acres, much of which is agric

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Jacob: Stephanie!Did you just get to school? But you were up and about when I left the dorm this morning! That was about an hour and a half ago. This happens all the time! Why do you always take so long to get ready the morning? Stephanie:Its a skill

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Funny that you use the term popping, Robin. And listen to the song because hey upgrade Siders, Gossip girl here or boy actually because we're not sure what she had. But Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds have welcomed their first child together. 27-year-

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

Protest continued today with state employees were renouncing proposed budget cuts, and now the Tea Party, well, they are getting set to jump into the fray. Barbara Pinto is live with the latest from the state capital in Madison good morning, Barbara.

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2011年

-As Americans returned to work today the president ramps up his push for congress to approve a military strike in Syria. -He meets face to face today with lawmakers but a bigger test could come hours later we have team coverage this morning we'll get

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Tragic scene?.This morning dozens of people are dead and hundreds more are feared dead after a migrant boat sank off the coast of ED?, Italy. ABC's Longma Harson joins us now. Longma, what do you know? Good morning to you, Gorge. Here's what we know

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

This is All Things Considered. I'm Michelle Norris. Phone calls from Sweden woke up two American scientists this morning, John Hall and Roy Glauber. They will share the Nobel Prize for Physics with a German Researcher Theodor Haensch. All three worke

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

By Margaret Besheer New York 06 March 2008 Authorities in New York City say a small explosive device detonated near a U.S. military recruiting station in the Times Square district of the city. The blast happened in the very early hours Thursday morni

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Now to Olympic Skiing star Lindsey Vonn opening up about her insecurities off the slopes. Speaking herself magazine about its what it's like the red carpet with women hampherside. ABC's Jojo Chen. She is over here, what the story the morning, Jojo. G

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

a lot of people were talking this morning about Charlize Theron, and the controversial comment she made about her life in spotlight, the academic award winner using a questionable analogy when discussing her celebrity, its here ,whats more on the str

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is talking about the deal to free Bergdahl in an exclusive interview with Diane Sawyer. Lets see with a look at cliff. Did he make a deal with the devil by releasing those five Taliban? I think this was a very hard

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

A tough new challenge this morning aims squarely at the embattled CEO of Microsoft, a man under fire for a comment he made about women in the work place, when discussing the issue of equal pay, the CEO told a group of women, wait for it that not aski

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

By Margaret Besheer Irbil 14 April 2007 Iraqi police say a car bomb has exploded in a crowded bus station in the southern Shi'ite city of Karbala, killing at least 40 people and injuring more than 100 others. In Baghdad, insurgents have attacked anot

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(四月)

Early-morning Shivers 清晨为何冷得发抖? 自然界、生物界都有它本身的特有的严谨的节律。人体的生物节律与自然节律相适应,人类才得以生存下来。地球上亿万年的昼来夜往,永不停息。人体的

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

The Front End of the Earth 火流星看上去非常明亮,像条闪闪发光的巨大火龙,发着沙沙的响声,有时还有爆炸声。有的火流星甚至在白天也能看到。火流星的出现是因为它的流星体质量较大(质量大

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest