电影词典: action movie (also action film) 动作片 action! 开拍! action cutting 连续动作剪辑 action photography 动作摄影 action properties 动作道具 action shot 动作镜头 action still 电影剧照 action-stopping shot 动作停

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 听动感英语学口语

Myunclehadanoldgreymule HisnamewasSimonSlick Aboutanythingyoueverdidsee Washowthatmulecouldkick Whoa!theremuleItellyou WhoathatmuleIsay KeepyourseatMissLiza Thatmulesurewantshisway Iwenttofeedthatmuleonemorning Metmewithasmile Hebackedoneearandwinked

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

There Was a Crooked Man 有一个罗锅老头 There was a crooked man, 从前有个罗锅老头, Who walked a crooked mile, 走了一段弯曲的路, He found a crooked sixpence 在破破烂烂的台阶边, Against a crooked stile; 看到皱巴巴

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 幼儿英语童谣朗读

We call a small boy a minor until he grows up. 在一个小男孩长大成人之前,我们都称之为小。 The corner of Asia on the other side of the Bosporus is only a small part of Asia, so we call it Asia Minor. 在博斯普鲁斯海峡的另一

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Moon river月亮河第三十四届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲 《蒂凡尼处早餐》(Breakfast At Tiffanys),奥黛丽.赫本(Audrey Hepburn)出任本片主角,并凭此片第四度获得奥斯卡最佳女主角的提名。影片讲述一

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

January 7 is Bennys birthday. He will be eight years old. He is in the third grade. He goes to Park Elementary School. An elementary school is for kids. It is only one mile away. He walks to school. It only takes 20 minutes. When it rains, he wears a

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

put your hands up, take it to the floor you already give me the green light baby, put your glass up, pour a little more, you already give me the green light i was lookin for the green light, cuz when i take me home yeah she might, nights so young and

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

月亮河 Moon River Moon River 原唱为Jerry Butler ,曾由奥黛丽赫本在电影《第凡尼的早餐》里演唱,获得34届奥斯卡(1962)最佳电影歌曲金像奖,另有Andy Williams、Louis Amstrong等人翻唱 Monn River 英文歌词

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

Sarah Brightman- Moon River 此曲《Moon River》,柔软的女声如梦中歌谣,让人情不自禁的想起小时候,母亲对我们的谆谆教导和绵绵爱意,那婉转低回的旋律回肠荡气,百转千回。 歌曲《Moon River》

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

Cotton fields - 美国乡村音乐 When I was a little bitty baby当我还是一个婴儿时 My mama would rock me in the cradle妈妈把我放在摇篮里摇着我 In them old cotton fields back home在家乡那片老棉花田里 It was down in Louisiana, just about a mile from Texark

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Hi!everybody, this is Tod Smith with Little Things Matter.How would you like to fly first class anywhere in the world free of charge? 大家好。我是托德史密斯为您讲述小事业重要。你觉得免费坐头等舱环游世界怎么样? Eve

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

文本: S:Well, that was tedious. J:You went on the tube like that? S: None of the cabs would take me. S: Nothing? J: Military coup in Uganda. Hm. S: Hm. J: Another photo of you with the er... S: Oh! J: Well, um, Cabinet reshuffle? S: Nothing o

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

轻松幽默 午后小品:Times Are Tough In Rock N'Roll Elizabeth Cook,美国乡村女歌手,她的嗓音在乡村歌手中比较特别,有些沙哑有些不加修饰的的舒服感觉。这首Times Are Tough In Rock N'Roll,歌词有些小讽

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

《我和你》 作 曲:陈其钢 作词:陈其钢 演 唱:刘 欢 莎拉布莱曼 我和你 心连心 同住地球村, 为梦想 千里行 相会在北京。 来吧 朋友 伸出你的手, 我和你 心连心 永远一家人。 You and me From one world We are family, Travel dream A thousand miles Meeting in B

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

英榜冠军单曲:Roll Deep - Green Light Roll Deep是伦敦的一只乐队,自成立以来从未签约过唱片公司,一直是独立出碟。本周他们的新单曲Green Light为什么一看到就想起孙燕姿的那首《绿光》的说强势

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

The fisher who draws in his net too soon, 渔夫太快收网, Won't have any fish to sell; 什么鱼也没捕到; The child who shuts up his book too soon, 小孩过早合上书, Won't learn any lessons well. 哪课都学不好。 If you would

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第三册

英榜冠军单曲:Roll Deep - Green Light Roll Deep是伦敦的一只乐队,自成立以来从未签约过唱片公司,一直是独立出碟。本周他们的新单曲Green Light为什么一看到就想起孙燕姿的那首《绿光》的说强势

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

讲解文本: go (off) without a hitch 进展顺利 Don't worry. I'm sure the party will go off without a hitch. 别担心, 我相信聚会会进展顺利的。 The meeting went off without a hitch. 会议一切顺利。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: And they found that there is a best way to swallow capsules and a different best way to swallow tablets. And each method directly correlates to the density of the pills compared to the density of

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Moon River Moon river, wider than a mile I'm crossing you in style some day Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker Wherever you're goin', i'm goin' your way two drifters, off to see the world there's such a lot of world to see we're after the same rainbo

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲