凡妮莎创作才女凡妮莎一鸣惊人勇夺全美抒情榜冠军/流行榜TOP 5 并获葛莱美奖最佳唱片等3项大奖提名琴音流畅小品 歌手:Vanessa Carlton 专辑:Legally Blonde Soundtrack Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pass And I'm

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(2328) / 评论(0) 分类 史上最强的十七首英文冠军单曲

【NPR边听边练】致力于提供新鲜有趣、饶有意味的时讯资料,致力于通过精听的方式促进听力提高,致力于不断开阔眼界和深入了解美国观点。 精听建议: 先完整地把一条新闻听一到三遍,争

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 NPR边听边练

Moon river月亮河第三十四届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲 《蒂凡尼处早餐》(Breakfast At Tiffanys),奥黛丽.赫本(Audrey Hepburn)出任本片主角,并凭此片第四度获得奥斯卡最佳女主角的提名。影片讲述一

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

四兄弟(The Brothers Four)是美国60年代著名的合声四重唱演唱组,他们演绎的民谣舒缓、清新,纯净如山溪,温柔若春水。他们的歌曲很受青年男女尤其是大学生们的喜爱。 四兄弟原来是五十年代华盛顿大学的学生,关于这个组合的产生,流传着这样一个有趣的故事:当他们四

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Excuse me. Is there a Police Station near here? 打扰了,请问这儿附近有警察局吗? Excuse me. Is there a Police Station near here? 打扰了,请问这儿附近有警察局吗? Ah... Police Station? Yes, there is. Yes. Let me just th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

第49期:Mailing a Letter in the Post Office Y:I'd like to send this to Chicago. Y:我想把这封信寄到芝加哥去。 X:Air mail or surface mail? X:航空还是陆运呢? Y:Air mail,please. Y:航空吧。 X:Please put it on the Scale there.Sev

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 出国旅游口语一本通

Unit 102:Walk someplace different 第102单元:四处走走 A group in Chicago hikes Mondays,Wednesdays and Fridays around the exhibits in the Museum of Science and Industry early in the morning before museum visitors arrive. 在芝加哥有一个团

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 减肥瘦身英语口语话题

栏目简介: 很多人都说中国人喜欢说客套话,该客套的时候客套,不该客套的时候,大家都在客套。不光是中文,在英文中客套的词语也是满天飞。今天,Jeremy老师就将为您教授英语中的客套

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语客套话

the nearest land There was an Olympic swimming champion on the Titanic. He was very confident he could survive. He asked the captain, How far away is the nearest land? The captain replied,About one mile. The man got excited and asked, In which direct

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

What were your extracurricular activities in school? 你在学校参加过哪些课外活动? I was on a swim team in high school. 我上高中时参加了游泳队。 We practiced every day after school. 我们每天放学后都要练习, We swa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

When I was a little bitty baby My mama done rock me in the cradle In them old cotton fields back home It was back in Louisiana Just about a mile from Texarkana In them old cotton fields back home Let me tell you now well, I got me in a fix I caught a

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

A: I would like to pick a time to look at houses with you. B: Would mornings or afternoons be best for you? A: It is easier for me to take off work in the afternoon. B: It is best if we can go during the week; does that work for you? A: Because of wo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-买房

英文歌词: Have you ever woken up To another day in hell? Well, I just keep it to myself I don't want anyone to tell I listen to the choir Singing in my head And although they're out of tune They get me out of my bed Oh, I save my smiles for the wee

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Measures Linear Measure 长度 1 inch 英寸=25.4 millimetres 毫米 1 foot 英尺=12 inches 英寸=0.3048 metre 米 1 yard 码=3 feet 英尺=0.9114 metre 米 1 (statute) mile 英里=1760 yards 码 =1.

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The thing that goes the farthest toward making life worthwhile, That costs the least and does the most, is just a pleasant smile. The smile that bubbles from the heart that loves its fellow men, Will drive away the clouds of gloom and coax the Sun a

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 摘取梦想的启蒙星

Part 3. Luck in the hat. Keywords. the London marathon, fund-raising, keep up with, worst moment, final time. Vocabulary. stature, get round to. A. Listen to some statements about the London marathon, pay special attention to numbers. The first Londo

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 Step by Step 3000 第二册

法国专题片《鸟的迁徙》(le peuple migrateur)主题曲。影片的第一句话是:候鸟的故事就是承诺的故事。 《迁徙的鸟》开篇是就是这首澳洲音乐鬼才Nick Cave贡献的一首温暖而略带感伤的情歌,其间以NewAge手法混入鸟群展翅的原始自然之音,未加修饰却与钢琴之声浑然一体

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Beirut乐队来自美国,主唱Zach Condon高中辍学就开始游历欧洲。确实,听他们的歌,你会觉得完全不像一只美国乐队的感觉,音乐中弥漫着深沉灿烂的欧洲风情~ Artist:Beirut Song:A Sunday Smile All

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

本期内容: Hitch a wagon to a star 要胸怀大志 首先,我们来学习两个单词 hitchH-I-T-C-H 做动词有拴住,套住,给马上挽具等意思 he hitched hisboat to a tree when he landed.他一上岸就把小船系在了一棵树上

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

I have a dream, a song to sing To help me cope with anything If you see the wonder of a fairy tale You can take the future even if you fail I believe in angels Something good in everything I see I believe in angels When I know the time is right for m

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲