Five Hundred Miles Peter Paul and Mary If you miss the train I'm on, You will know that I am gone, You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles. A hundred miles, A hundred miles, A hundred miles, A h

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(179) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄教你学唱歌

每期节目一话题,让英语磨练耳朵的同时学到更多有益的小知识,丰富知识的同时受益于生活。 Stop Waiting for Approval 别再期待别人的认可 Some people will never give you their approval anyway. 有些人永远不

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

00:00.00] UNIT SIX He gave the money to the Project of Hope [00:06.48]Let's read [00:10.74]Many children in the rural areas can't go to school. [00:17.29]Let's join the Walk for Millions.It's for the Project of Hope,Peter said. [00:25.84]A lot of peo

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语(深圳&香港文达版)第四册

这首《月亮河》是电影Breakfast at Tiffany's中的插曲,于1961年获第34届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲奖。这部电影描写一位农村姑娘在纽约的生活经历。这位农村姑娘名叫霍莉戈莱特利,她向往上流社会的生活,一心想嫁给一个百万富翁,于是到纽约去寻找一个理想归宿。结果,在纽

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Oh doubt in the girl by your side Shes feeding your pride As you go for a ride down the star mile Worlds arise as she lets you come in A duo begins To the Hollywood din of lonely And all the gold dust in her eyes wont reform into rain You had and los

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The script of this programme 本节目台词 The Bank of England John: Hi there from BBC Learning English. It's John here with another On The Town. With me is Oliver. Oliver: Hi John. John: Today were in the City of London Oliver: Hang on John, aren't we

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

Chapter 14 Wonderland 第14章 仙境 ALICE IN WONDERLAND is a fairy-tale, but there is a real Wonderland out in the West. One of the wonders is a river. 爱丽丝漫游仙境是一个童话故事,但是远在西部真有一个充满奇迹的仙境。

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

The problem, however, is that the scale of adjustment may be too big. 然而,现在的问题是,调整的规模可能太大了。 Any questions? 还有问题吗? The problem, however, is that the scale of adjustment may ^100 然而,现在的问

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

It must work without a hitch. 必须能够无故障运行。 It must work without a hitch. 必须能够无故障运行。 It has been tested for nine times. 我们已经对其进行了九次测试。 These elements seem to be working well under high

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Five Hundred Miles If you miss the train I'm on, You will know that I am gone. You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles, A hundred miles, a hundred miles, A hundred miles, a hundred miles. You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles. Lord, I'm

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

I'd follow if I could. A thing that's hard to bear, to see you going down the road somewhere. To blink and then you're gone, the scene is rolled away. It makes another mile from me. Wherever you go, it's too far, you're a shooting star.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I used to say I live my life a quarter-mile at a time. And I think that's why we were brothers. Because you did, too. 语音讲解: 单词发音 used /juːst/ because /bɪˈkɒz/ 连词发音 used to say /juːstəseɪ/ and I think /ndaɪɪŋk/ 轻读

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Transcript(by myconsent) The highest peaks of the Drakensberg reach up more than ten thousand feet. Most of the pastures up here are well above 6000. As soon as they arrive, the animals reap the rewards of the long hard climb -- the grass is sweet, n

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2009年

歌手:Vanessa Carlton 专辑:Legally Blonde Soundtrack Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pass And I'm home bound Staring blankly ahead Just making my way Making a way Through the crowd And I need you And I miss you And now I wonder If I coul

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Put your make-up on Get your nails done curl your hair Run the extra mile keep it slim So they like you Do they like you Get your sexy on Don't be shy girl take it off This is what you want to belong So they like you Do you like you You don't have to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Put your make-up on Get your nails done curl your hair Run the extra mile keep it slim So they like you Do they like you Get your sexy on Don't be shy girl take it off This is what you want to belong So they like you Do you like you You don't have to

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Who needs a house up on a hill When you can have one on four wheels And take it anywhere the wind might blow? You don't ever have to mow the yard Just hang a map and throw a dart And pray to God the engine starts and go Water and electric and a place

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Picked a wildflower off the side of the road You put it in my hair Two bare feet up on the dashboard Hands waving through the summer air Looking at you, looking at me With the wind strapped to our backs Flying as high as a bird in the sky Don't get m

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The outline of Gondwana, a once-mighty continent connecting Australia, Africa, Antarctica, and South America, was based in large part on the distribution of a genus of ancient tongue fern called Glossopteris, which was found in all the right places.

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

History of Harvard-Yale Regatta 哈佛一耶鲁赛艇赛的历史 Boat clubs at Harvard and Yale had existed since the early 1840s, but races against outside competition was rare. That all changed when Yale issued a challenge to Harvard to test the s

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学