machinery -机器,机械 magic -魔法,魔术 magnet -磁铁,磁体 magnificent-壮丽的,宏伟的 maid -女仆,侍女 mainland -大陆 maintain -维持,保持 maintenance-维修,保养 male -男性的,雄性的 mankind -人类 manner -方式,方法 manual-用手的,手工做的 manufacture -制造,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

INTRODUCTION TO ACT I Today on Tuning in the U.S.A., Were in New York City, at the office of the American toymakers' association. Susan Stewart has a meeting with Mr. Martinez, the president of the association. She tells him about her new idea. She w

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 欢乐美语

[00:02.12]#And as these shadows fall # #这些阴影笼罩我# [00:07.28]# On me now I'll win somehow # #我终究还是会赢# [00:12.48]#Yeah # #yeah# [00:16.52]# 'Cause I'm picking up a message, Lord # #因为我有一种预感# [00:23.80]#That I'

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语:一生的唯一

So, how are you Mr. Berry? Oh, dear, can’t he talk? No, but it’s alright. You can talk to me. Are you his wife, then? Not yet, but we’re getting married soon. It’s OK, John. You’ll be alrigh

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

I’m standing here at a petrol station on the main south coast road between Brighten and Eastbourne in the County of Sussex. It’s a very busy road; so many cars stop here to fill up with petrol. Le

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街基础英语

March-----------三月 mark------------记号 market----------市场 marvelous------另人惊叹的 method---------方法 member--------会员 message--------口信 medicine--------药物

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

6. Today is a delightful day. Money comes to me in expected and unexpected ways. I have unlimited choices . Opportunities are everywhere. I now do work I love, and I am well paid for it. I am appreciated and well compensated wherever I work.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语高级

This staff, in fact, was the oddest-looking staff that Philemon had ever seen. 事实上,这根手杖是菲利蒙见过的样子最奇怪的手杖。 It was made of olive-wood, and had something like a pair of wings near the top. 它是用橄榄木做

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材5

ACT III Two weeks. I said I could do it in two weeks, and I did it. 两周。我说过我两周就能完成,现在我做到了。 The pictures you've taken are fabulous, Richard. 你拍的照片太精采

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

unit 47 邀请致谢 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Have you enjoyed your weekend? A:周末过得好吗? B:Yes, it's been marvelous. it really was very kind of you to invite me. I hope it hasn't been too much trouble. B:是的,很好。您邀请我真

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

London is a pretty modern city. 伦敦真是一座现代城市 Yes, the tall buildings are everywhere. 是啊,到处都是高楼大厦。 Look at the modern skyscrapers,we can see the whole London on the top of it. 看那栋摩天大楼,从它的顶

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

146 a marvelous bit of masonry My maid Matthew has always been a bit of maverick. His No.1 macsome appears to be look out for No.1, by that expression, he means himself. He does whatever he thinks is right, and he offers his comments on whatever com

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

aberrant异常的 basement地下室 bizarre奇怪的 deviate背离 eccentric古怪的 dwarf使矮小 exceptional特殊的 exotic异国情调的 eclipse黯然失色 hysterical歇斯底里的 indignant愤慨的 irritate激怒 jerk猛拉 madden使恼火

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 80天攻克雅思核心词汇

17 I WAS way early when I got there, so I just sat down on one of those leather couches right near the clock in the lobby and watched the girls. A lot of schools were home for vacation already, and there were about a million girls sitting and standin

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

核心句型: It brought down the house. (演讲)赢得了满堂喝彩。 bring down the house直译过来就是:击垮一座房子,这个短语的正确意思是:获得满堂掌声,博得满堂喝彩。因此,当美国人说It brough

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松日记商务职场篇

AS IT IS 2015-04-18 Brazil Working to Clean Dirty Olympic Bay 巴西为迎奥运清理河岸垃圾 Around the world, people are excited for the 2016 Summer Olympic Games. The host city for the events is Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. The city is known as Ci

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

It's nice and bright today, isn't it? 今天天气真好,是不是? Yeah. The autumn is marvelous here. 是的。这儿秋天的天气好极了。 Autumn is a mature season. 秋天是成熟的季节。 The moon in autumn is clearest. 秋天的月亮

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

Wait two minutes more. It's too late! 再等两分钟吧。现在太晚了! Only two minutes. And if the Fairy scolds me? 就两分钟。万一仙女责骂我呢? Let her scold. After she gets tired, she will stop, said Lamp-Wick. 让她去骂好了

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

迷你对话 A: Did you get the car you wanted ?你买到你看上的那辆车了吗? B: No. Someone had stolen a march on me and bought it. 没有,有人比我抢先一步买走了。 A: What about the car over there? 那边的那辆车怎么样?

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Subject:It brought down the house. 迷你对话 A: Have you heard the speech delivered by your president? 你听到总统的演讲了吗? B: Do you mean the one about the new policy? Oh, marvelous! It brought down the house. 你指的是那个新政

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语