When A Man Loves A Woman Michael Bolton When a man loves a woman Can't keep his mind on nothin' else He'd trade the world For a good thing he's found If she is bad, he can't see it She can do no wrong

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲第十一辑

VOICE ONE: Emperor Norton Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Shirley Griffith. This week on our program, we answer a question from a listener in Brazil. Tino Therezo in Sao Paulo wants to know about Joshua Norton. Who is that? Oh,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

【句子对照】 Billy is a bit of a lady's man -- every time we go out for drinks, he gets at least a dozen phone numbers from cute girls. 比利很有女人缘,每次我们出去喝酒,他至少要接听一打来自漂亮女孩的电话。 【关

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Of all the animals of the Chinese horoscope, the dog really stands out. Which other animal can compare to the dog? The horse? No, he's always horsing around. The monkey? No, he's always monkeying arou

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(309) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄中级美国英语

Well, it's a chilly Sydney evening, but perfectly clear. Here in Manly, a seaside suburb of Sydney, where the wedding of the year has taken place. Nicole Kidman is now officially Mrs. Keith Urban in a

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Long time back, ours was a happy and prosperous family. We were three brothers who loved each other very much. In due time, our old father became very ill. He left for heaven and willed each of us a thousand gold dinars. We were clever so we invested

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

After Hillary Clinton lost the presidency to Donald Trump, some wondered how many voters were unwilling to elect a woman for president. Now, a New York show is helping to provide some answers. It is recreating important moments from the three Trump-C

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(四)月

《怪物公司》是当年迪士尼与PIXAR公司再度合作推出的第四部电脑动画作品,其中的主题歌If I Didn't Have You是相当可爱的一首蓝调歌曲。 英文歌词: If I Didnt Have You-Randy Newman If I were a rich man With a million or two I'd Live in a penthouse In a room

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

大学英语演讲稿 Mans life is a process of growing up Mans life is a process of growing up, actually Im standing here is a growth. If a persons life must constituted by various choices, then I grow up along with these choices. Once I hope I can

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

Any man of mine Shania Twain This is what a woman wants... Any man of mine better be proud of me Even when I'm ugly he still better love me And I can be late for a date that's fine But he better be on

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

爵士:Gladys Knight - The Man I Love 相关介绍 :Gladys Knight,20世纪最伟大的福音歌手之一。从童年开始,Gladys Knight就将演唱作为了自己的事业。她与她的兄弟和表兄弟夫妇共同组建了一支名为Pips的乐

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

[歌词大意] Better Man 好男人 Send someone to love me 请赐给我一个爱人, I need to rest in arms 我想在她的臂弯中休息。 1)Keep me safe from harm 别让我在暴风骤雨中,

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

BERLIN, Aug. 15 (Xinhua) -- Argentina beat 10-man hosts Germany 3-1 in an international soccer friendly at Frankfurt Arena on Wednesday. Lionel Messi, Angelo Di Maria and Sami Khedira's own goal helped La Albiceleste to take the win. Goalie Ron Rober

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Woman's Guide to What a Man Is Really Saying 男人话语隐含意义指南 I'M HUNGRY. 我饿了。 I'm hungry. 我饿了。 I'M SLEEPY. 我困了。 I'm sleepy. 我困了。 I'M TIRED. 我累了。 I'm tired. 我累了。 WHAT'S WRONG? 出什么事

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The photo of a French rugby player with a moko design on his face and back, upset many Maori. The moko is a tattoo on the face and other parts of the body. Originally, it was done with a chisel, not a needle, to make grooves in the skin. Soot from bu

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Man. City go CL bottom after loss at Ajax AMSTERDAM, the Netherlands, Oct. 24 (Xinhua) -- English champions Manchester City suffered a surprising 3-1 defeat to Ajax in Amsterdam on Wednesday to go bottom in Champions League Group D. Ajax started the

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

我的男人野性十足的唱腔,喜欢乡村音乐的朋友赶紧下来听听。来自八十年代的 dolly parton以来第一位出现在rolling stone杂志的乡村歌手. shania的巡回演出共收益超过2700万美元。shania 是第一位连续两张专辑都超过一千万张销售,又被nashville songwriters associatio

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lesson 293 I'm an ordinary man. 1.I'm an ordinary man.我是个平凡的人。 2.She's an ordinary girl.她是个很普通的女孩。 3.It's the most ordinary problem.这是最普遍的问题。 4.It's nothing out of the ordinary.这没有什么不寻

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

Katia: Hello, everyone, this is Katia from Mexico and we are here with Paul from England, and today we're gonna have a very interesting conversation about men. What's difficult about being a man and what are the good things about being a man, so we h

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Two people are discussing the mayors speech. 两个人在谈论市长的演讲。 A: Hi, Janice. B: Hi, Steve. Whats new? A: Ive just heard a speech by the mayor. Hes an excellent speaker. His speech today was very powerful. B: Yes, hes a good man. I

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话