Idiom: Man's best friend (loyal) Hit the book: Incredible Volcano Jungle Archaeologist Disaster

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 午后咖啡

There was a village in a kingdom. There was living a milkman. His name was Deenu. He had built his hut far away from his village, in the woods. He loved the quietness of the woods rather than the noisy atmosphere of the village. He lived in his hut w

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Lesson 24 Man 1.The tailor makes the man. 2.One man's seat is another man's poison. 3.The child is the father of the man. 4.Man proposes,God disposes. 5.No man is indispensable. 6.My old man got laid off at work. 7.I'm again my own man. 8.You're the

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

AA: Im Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster, some whimsy to liven up your vocabulary! RS: Slangman David Burke brings us some words and phrases that, in most cases, have been around a long time, and are just plain fun to say.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

英文歌词: You're looking good baby I love to see my baby smile You're looking good baby I love to see my baby smile You say you love me now but You've got another man on the side You're always hungry You always want to drink I love you so much baby

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Essie and Helen were two old sisters who lived together in their childhood home. And Arthur was a man with only one hand, who'd been in love with Essie for as long as anyone could remember. `You know that one hand can do almost anything,' he said to

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

The Bald Man and the FlyThere was once a Bald Man who sat down after work on a hotsummer's day. A Fly came up and kept buzzing about his bald pate,and stinging him from time to time. The Man aimed a blow at hislittle enemy, but acks palm came on his

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

歌词如下: This old man, he played one. He played knick-knack on my thumb. With a knick-knack, patty-whack. Give a dog a bone. This old man, he played two. He played knick-knack on my shoe This old man, he played three. He played knick-knack on

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

生活中我们经常会说,哇,他是个英文高手,或者玩电脑游戏我是个新手这样的话。英文单词man、manager、freshman等等大家也很熟悉。可是,如果我问您,这里的汉字-手和英文词根man-, 明明表示

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

LONDON, Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Manchester United defender Rio Ferdinand will stay home while his teammates start the European Champion League match against Otelul Galati in Bucharest, Romania on Tuesday. Ferdinand, 32, didn't show up Monday morning as 2

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语中Man这个字的拼写和意思都非常简单,是指男人,但是如此简单的一个词搭配不同的词组成短语,就能表达丰富的含义。今天我们就来学一些有关Man的俚语表达。 1. man of the world 阅历丰富

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The Man Born to be KingⅠ There was once a king who had great power and was very rich. One day a little old man came to his court. This old man had clear blue eyes. People said that he had the power to read the lives of men in the stars. The King sa

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

A TOURIST has spent eight years travelling across 37 countries with the equivalent of $2, relying on his bicycle for transport. Keiichi Iwasaki, 36, left his Japanese home in 2001 with just 160 Yen ($2) in his pocket after becoming bored with his air

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Once upon a time there was a sleek tabby cat.She lived in a small house in the town with a handsome young man.He was always very kind to her.He gave her milk to drink and pieces of fresh fish and meat to eat.He let her play in the garden duri

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

This was originally a term used in the theater. It referred to a performance in which one person played all or most of the roles, idiomatically, it has come to describe an activity in which one person does almost everything'. Teddy's such a great ent

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

What's a Man? 男人是什么? One day in the Garden of Eden, Eve calls out to God. 一天在伊甸园里,夏娃叫住了上帝。 Lord, I have a problem! 上帝,我有个麻烦! What's the problem, Eve? 你怎么啦,夏娃? Lord, I know

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

ROME, March 4 (Xinhua) -- Lazio beat 10-man Roma 2-1 in the Rome derby on Sunday to move up to the third spot in the Italian Serie A table. Roma were reduced to ten men in the 10th minute after goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg was sent off for bringin

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was