This is Whats Trending Today. World records can be set even if you are over 100 years old. Robert Marchand was born in 1911 in northern France. He enjoys riding a bicycle, and started cycling seriously when he was in his 60s. Marchand is now 105 year

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

My infant daughter began crying as I drove home from the store, and since she was harnessed to her safety seat in the back, I couldn't console her. Stopping for a red light, I turned around and waved

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Better Man Robbie Williams Send someone to love me, I need to rest in arms Keep me safe from harm in pouring rain Give me endless summer. Lord, I fear the cold Feel I'm getting old before my time As m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 最好听的50首英文歌曲

Going back to the corner where I first saw you Gonna camp in my sleeping bag, I'm not gonna move Got some words on cardboard, got your picture in my hand Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am Some try to hand me money, they don't un

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

上尉诗人James Blunt单曲I'll Be Your Man官方版MV出炉!MV拍摄于美国雷诺和西雅图, 是James至今最特别的一个MV。 Too many voices Too many noise Invisible wires keeping us apart So many choices But they all the disappointmen

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文好歌推荐-百听不厌的英文歌曲

How could we say goodbye How can we say goodbye How make a song reach the sky How make your song reach the sky My angels, make the best of room Here comes someone You really ought to get to know Here comes someone beautiful from below It ain't easy t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I didnt know know Until I saw you run That perfect glow glow It wasnt from the sun Where do I go go When I have no light Cause you were my sunshine When you were here here I felt like I could fly But now I fear fear To look up at the sky And its so c

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

白领英语晨读-146 No Great Man 伟人不在

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

The man with a laser gun lived two floors above the duck with one wing. I stood outside his door and woofed three times. Quiet, let me sleep, came a gruff voice from within. The Good Cat meowed. I realized how much my talking friend the Parrot used t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

The Egotists Club is one of the most genial places in London. It is a place to which you may go when you want to tell that odd dream you had last night, or to announce what a good dentist you have discovered. You can write letters there if you like,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

My bladder let go, and the scuffed brown the dead bee was lying on went a darker brown. I was hardly aware of what had happened, and I couldnt take my eyes off the man standing on top of the bank and looking down at me, the man who had walked out of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

That was a bit closer, perhaps, but still . . . No, that one wasn't right, either. So far, with each of these stories, I'm making it all sound too pat. I really should stop trying to make sense of it. After all, part of the truth of zombies (and by z

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

There are a lot of factors that go into choosing a baby name. It could be a fandom thing, such as with the babies named Anakin or the children named after Game of Thrones characters. 给小宝宝起名字有诸多影响因素。给孩子取名阿纳金

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

作家及插图画家 Maira Kalman 讲述了她的人生和工作, 从为《纽约客》设计封面到她为儿童和成人设计的图书. 她是一名美丽,睿智,芬香跃然于纸上的女人.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

LONDON, March 13 (Xinhua) -- The Argentina international Carlos Tevez was formally charged on Wednesday following the Manchester City striker was caught for driving with his license suspended and without insurance. The 29-year-old Argentinean was ban

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LONDON, May 28 (Xinhua) -- Spanish giant Barcelona defeated Manchester United 3-1 to win the UEFA Champions League at Wembley on Saturday. It's the fourth time that Barca were rewarded the premier honor of the European clubs competition. Pedro Rodriu

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

《如何生活》电影原声:Old Man 一部Twilight让罗伯特帕丁森瞬间成为无数女生的梦幻英伦情人,早在Twilight之前,他就曾出演一部小成本独立电影How To Be,《如何生活》,讲述了一个年轻人成长

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

The old man and the sea 老人与海 He loved to rock the boat 他喜欢乘风破浪 Hemingways Boat: Everything He Loved in Life, and Lost, 1934-1961. By Paul Hendrickson. Knopf. 《海明威的船:他生命中所热爱的一切,失去的一切,

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

A Man's Guide to What a Woman Is Really Saying 女人话语隐含意义指南 I JUST NEED SOME SPACE. 我需要一些空间。 ... without you in it. 没有你在里面。 DO I LOOK FAT IN THIS DRESS? 我穿这身衣服是不是显胖? We haven't h

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人