Also: A question from Bosnia about American railroad history. And Madonna reinvents her sound, again, on her latest album, ''Hard Candy.'' Transcript of radio broadcast: 24 July 2008 HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(七)月

So when I...before it was really official that i was coming out,it was a rumor that I was coming out on my show,on my sitcom. 在我 在我正式出柜以前 谣言四起 说我将在我的脱口秀和情景喜剧中出柜 and it was all over the pla

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

不知大家发觉没有些交际狂无论是遇到新朋友还是老朋友都要挥霍一番,他们觉得花钱的过程就是快乐的时光。有些人很有幽默的细胞,跟他在一起什么烦恼都抛到九霄云外了,跟他们在一起

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

Nathan: So we're talking about gyms and exercises and stuff, Jules, and I want to ask you a question. It may be a bit of advice. Jules: OK. Nathan: You know Madonna? Jules: Not personally but. Nathan: Right. Well, I heard that Madonna had like starte

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Madonna is making news this morning with tirade on the instagram. She is upset about the fact that some songs from her out coming album leaked on the internet and now she is aggressively going after her critics who say one of those leaked songs takes

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

The latest on Madonnas custody battle. She is thanking fans who support her through the public task over her ex for custody over their teenage son Rocco. Reena Ninan is here with the story. Hey, Reena. Kate and George, good morning. Teenagers are alw

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2016年

This morning Lady Gaga is making no apologies in her new song Do what you want just released over night. And on Twitter in the last 24 hours the pop diva has launched 4 assaults against the critics .In tweet after tweet she highlighted the headline t

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

歌曲You Must Love Me是Madonna在音乐剧Evita(又名《贝隆夫人》)中演唱的歌曲,收录于专辑Sticky Sweet Tour中。 Where do we go from here 往后的路我们该怎样走 This isn't where we intended to be 我们的抱负还远未

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

歌曲:Madonna-Living For Love 近日,天后麦当娜的16岁女儿罗德丝里昂染了一头醒目的绿色长发出现。当天的罗德丝-里昂打扮得十分低调,但是一头绿色的长发却让她看起来十分抢眼,远远看去就

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Same Love是一首关于支持同性恋说唱歌曲,Flow温柔,思想开放,言辞不偏激,感染力极强,使人们明白在道德和法律上,同性恋都不该被歧视。 When I was in the third grade I thought that I was gay 我念三

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

Taylor Swift, Beyonce Top Music and Money Lists 泰勒斯威夫特与碧昂斯荣膺最佳音乐与吸金王 It is all about women on todays music piece. They made some interesting news this week. But there is also some news you might have expected.

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

First Madonna did it and now Kylie's doing it. Two of the world's best known pop divas have been branching out. Instead of performing concerts in packed stadiums around the world and recording multi-million selling albums, they have turned their atte

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

(Got no boundaries and no limits...) The Madonna hitting the big 50 is just an excuse for a party. (Give it to get the love, arrest me...) But even she is not planning to pause for a reflection, an icon reaching the half century milestone prompts muc

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Oh My God, I'm Heartily Sorry for Having Offended Thee, And I Detest All My Sins, Because I Dread the Loss of Heaven, And the Pain of Hell, But Most of All Because I Love Thee And I want So Badly to be Good. 吾主,予深觉悔悟之不敬 深恶罪孽

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

听歌学英语:世纪女皇麦当娜的Give Me All Your Lovin' 在经过漫长的等待后,Madonna官方终于发布了新专辑M.D.N.A.的新闻通告。Give me All Your Luvin作为新专辑的首单于今年2月3号发行并开发数字下载,音

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

她美丽而反叛,她性感而独特,她开辟了一个全新的演绎时代,她每到一处演出必将成为当地的盛事,时至今日,她的穿着举止依然影响着流行文化。没错,她就是Madonna(麦当娜),美国乐坛一个

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲