Happy Valentine's Day! Madonna - Hung Up Every little thing that you say or do I'm hung up I'm hung up on you Waiting for your call Baby night and day I'm fed up I'm tired of waiting on you Time goes

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(255) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Amber: Hello, Im Amber and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com In Entertainment today, we find out why pop stars are the new fashion designers in other words, why theres a trend for pop stars to start their own clothing labels or brands. For ex

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

Madonna is one of the most successful singers ever. She exploded onto the music scene in 1983 and has rarely been out of the headlines since. She looks like shell continue to wow the world with her songs and performances. This is good news for her mi

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名人堂

Part 1 Somebody So Different 与众不同的大明星 She was born Barbara Joan Streisand on April 24, 1942, in Brooklyn, New Yo rk. Her father died when she was 15 months old. Her childhood was a distinctly unhappy one. She once said her only toy was a hot

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

THIS IS AMERICA - Foreign Adoptions an Increasingly Popular Choice for AmericansBy Jerilyn Watson Broadcast: Monday, November 06, 2006 VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十一)月

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Geena Davis Is Not Really a President, but She Plays One on TVBy Nancy Steinbach and Dana Demange Broadcast: Friday, January 27, 2006 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(一)月

Hi, there. Thanks for joining us. I'm Virginia Cha at the CNN Center in Atlanta with a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. In South Florida, swine flu concerns have closed at least five more schools, the latest focus, Miami-Dade County and Hil

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

阿根廷,别为我哭泣(Don't Cry for Me, Argentina)---第六十九届奥斯卡最佳电影歌曲 阿根廷,别为我哭泣(Don't Cry for Me, Argentina)是1996年电影《贝隆夫人》(Evita)的主题曲。该片由歌坛天后麦当娜(

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

我们今天要讲的习惯用语都用了一些普通水果的名字,像香蕉、苹果和橘子等。不生活在美国的人往往会被这样的习惯用语难倒,因为它们看来眼熟,却不知所云。好,让我们来为你排忧解难

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

1 goose bumps 每当我们觉得身上发冷或者发麻的时候,皮肤上就会起一层鸡皮疙瘩。英语里鸡皮疙瘩叫: goose bumps。Goose就是鹅,bumps就是疙瘩。至于为什么中国人说鸡皮疙瘩,而美国人却说鹅皮

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

4 minutes《4分钟拯救世界》 演唱者:Madonna 堪称是80 、90年代流行歌后的麦当娜西科尼(Madonna Ciccone)1958年8月16日出生于美国密歇根州底特律附近的海湾城贝城。父亲是一名工程师,母亲是一位

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

U.S. firemen completed a rescue with a difference last week - by saving four trapped hamsters using tiny oxygen masks. 上周美国消防队员执行了一次与众不同的救援用氧气面罩拯救4只被困的仓鼠。 The stricken pets were caug

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Its Madonnas custom to bring fans on stage near the end of her concerts, but on Saturday night in Macau the fan she called up turned out to be Hong Kong singer Eason Chan. 在演唱会的最后邀请歌迷上台一直是麦当娜的传统,但周六晚

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

US pop icon Madonna has apologized after posting images of historical idols on her Instagram account for her latest album 'Rebel Heart'. She's responded to critics, saying that she is not comparing herself to anyone, but admiring and acknowledging th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(296) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You'll see~MADONNA You think that I can't live without your love You'll see, You think I can't go on another day. You think I have nothing Without you by my side, You'll see Somehow, some way You think that I can never laugh again You'll see, You th

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

1.Barack Obama is facing criticism from Hillary Clinton. The former First Lady says Obama isn't living up to his claim to be a new type of leader. On the Republican side, Mitt Romney's schedule is jam-packed in an effort to beat John McCain. A forme

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2008年(一)月

JERUSALEM, May 31 (Xinhua) -- U.S. pop diva Madonna began her MDNA Tour in Israel's Tel Aviv on Thursday to promote her new album MDNA as well as peace between Israelis and Palestinians. The diva also donated 600 tickets to Israeli and Palestinian pe

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Madonna is one of the most successful singers ever. She exploded onto the music scene in 1983 and has rarely been out of the headlines since. She looks like shell continue to wow the world with her songs and performances. This is good news for her mi

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

Take a bow, the night is over 幕已谢,夜已尽 This masquerade is getting older 妆容已老 Light are low, the curtains down 灯已熄,幕已落 Theres no one here 无人留存 [Theres no one here, theres no one in the crowd] 无人留存,人

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Did you on Madonna week?I just hope you are.Yes. I love seeing that video by the way. 你有参加麦当娜周吗 我希望你参加了 我参加了 而且我超喜欢那个录像 I have a funny story.My parents actually live below her in New York. 有

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀