163. He sees me as a thorn in his flesh W: Why is the director so harsh to you today? M: He sees me as a thorn in his flesh. W: How did you offend him? M: He sees me as a thorn in his flesh. W: Why? M: Because I am better with my work. 164. There's s

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

273. Are you doing business like this W: Every day I lose 30 yuan. M: Are you doing business like this? W: Do you have any good ideas then? M: Are you doing business like this? W: What shall I do to promote sales. M: You may sell with giving out priz

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

忠言逆耳。 Good advice is harsh to the ear. 欲尽得,必尽失。 Grasp all, lose all. 慎思而后行。 Look before you leap. 有志者,事竟成。 Where there is a will there is a way. 海纳百川。 All rivers run into sea. 一寸光阴

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Language Points Keep your hair on! Don't lose your temper. Calm down! Take it easy! Don't let it get to you. Turn the other cheek. Don't get your knickers in a twist!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

Language Points foodie 吃货 I always want to things: lose weight and eat. Ways to my heart: buy me food, make me food, be my food. I'm not hungry, but I'm bored. I won't be impressed with technology until I can download food. There's no we in food.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

If possible如果可能的话 I want to avoid the rush hour traffic if possible. 如果可能的话,我想避开交通高峰期。 A:Do you know how to lose weight? 你知道如何减肥吗? B:I'm not too sure,but I'll go to the gym if possible. 我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

DIALOG 37 AFTER THE GAME laurance--Did you watch the game last might? soony--I sure did.I wouldn't have missed it for anything! laurance--I think it was one of the best games I've ever seen. soony--Me

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Session V: Clothes Make the Man(and Women)(人靠衣装) 1. Dress to Kill = wear one's finest clothing 衣服漂亮得电死人。 范例短文: The reception for the new Swedish ambassador at the J

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

There are times when you make me laugh there are moments when you drive me mad there are seconds when I see the light though many times you made me cry There's something you don't understand I want to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

Dionne Bromfield,她的教母是大名鼎鼎的Amy Winehouse,这个小女孩今年15岁(1996年出生),又是一个令人惊艳的好声音~来欣赏下她今年的新单曲Yeah Right吧~ Yeah Right Dionne Bromfield ft.Diggy Simmons Yo what

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Lesson 46 Win 1.OK,you win. 2.You can't win. 3.You can't win them all. 4.You win some,you lose some. 5.Let's try for a win-win situation. 6.I hate to see a no-win situation. 7.I bet he'll win again this time. 8.You have to win the majority over.

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。 I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。 It's up in the air. 尚未确定。 Side dish. 配菜。 Stay away from him. 别理他。 Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。 Right over there. 就在那里。 Doggy

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Let s Start From Here giving up, why should I we've come to far to forget we're beautiful, we just got lost somewhere along the way so much was missing when you went away Let's start from here, lose the past change our minds, we don't need a

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Kelly Sweet - We Are One Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bout tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I'll wait 'til it comes to me I am you You are me We are o

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英国新晋男子偶像团体 The Wanted(Tom, Max, Nathan, Jay and Siva)。该团体组建于2009年,他们希望把自己标榜成特立独行的流行,即在通常的流行中加入摇滚、和独立乐队音乐的元素。 May our hearts be f

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

What to Do If Your Industry Is on the Way Out 如果你所在的行业过时了怎么办People in almost every profession may feel like jobs are scarce right now. For many industries, this is a temporary situation. But jobs in some fields are expec

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Aquarius By Aqua Aquarius, was born the night. 水瓶座,你诞生在夜晚。 The shining stars. 你是闪烁的明星。 Needed brighter shining light. 希冀更亮的光辉。 Aquarius was my savior. 水瓶座,是我的守护人。 It came along. 它

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The little things The little things, you do to me are taking me over, i wanna show ya everything inside of me like a nervous heart that, is crazy beating my feet are stuck here, against the pavement i wanna break free, i wanna make it closer to your

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Take It Off Ke$ha There's a place downtown where the freaks all come around It's a hole in the wall, it's a dirty free for all When the dark of the night Comes around that's the time That the animal comes alive Looking for something wild N-now we loo

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I will never forget the lesson which Mr. Li gave us. One day Mr. Li was speaking to us in our school meeting room. He began his speech by holding up a $100 bill. He asked, Who would like this $100 bill? 我难以忘怀李老师给我们上的那一课。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文