今天分享的是减肥的小方法。 重点词汇 thoroughly adv. 彻底地;认真仔细地;完全地;非常 balanced adj.平稳的,平衡的;和谐的,有条不紊的;安定的 carbohydrate n.碳水化合物,糖类;淀粉质或糖类食物

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Kelly Sweet - We Are One Didn't need to ask Don't know the reason Everything that I believe Is right here Not thinkin' bout tomorrow Couldn't catch it if I tried World is spinning too fast So I'll wait 'til it comes to me I am you You are me We are o

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

eversleeping Once I travelled 7 seas to find my love And once I sang 700 songs Well, maybe I still have to walk 7000 miles Until I find the one that I belong I will rest my head side by side To the one that stays in the night I will lose my breath in

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. It's medical. 身体原因。 Check with your doctor to see if the reason for your lethargy is medically related. Perhaps you're depressed or low on iron there are plenty of medical conditions that can cause you to be too tired to be motivated, so

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

芸芸众生,谁不想成功,谁不想令世人瞩目,诗人在诗中展示了成功背后,包含多少辛酸,经历多少磨难,忍受多少痛楚。有道是天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨。如果我们能

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

There are lots of different diets. On of them is called the low-carb diet. If you were on a low-carb diet you would eat... 节食方法有很多种,有一种叫做低碳水化合物饮食,若你就是这种情况,你会吃什么呢? a) less fish b) less pasta(意大利面条) c) les

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(187) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

It's Good to WalkA group of penguins at a zoo in Japan take a walk to lose weight. Every day, 15 king penguins there walk 500 meters twice. Just like human, penguins don't exercise much during winter. They become fat easily, says a zookeeper. 散步有

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

英文歌词: If only I knew what I know I'd make it a point to say so To everyone that got me here And everyone that made it Clear I was dead wrong all along You said it for my sake That I would not lose my way When I was astray ... I'm doing the be

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

If you shoot for the stars, youll at least hit the moon. Want to reach your goals for next month? Heres the best way to do it. Lets say you want to lose 4lbs next month. Instead of putting together a workout routine where youll lose 4lbs, put togethe

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Well I wonder could it be 唉,我琢磨着这事有无可能 When I was dreaming about you baby 当我梦见宝贝你的那一刻 You were dreaming of me 你好似梦到我了 Call me crazy 叫我疯子 Call me blind 喊我眼瞎 To still be suffer

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

ROME, Dec. 18 (Xinhua) -- Napoli head coach Walter Mazzarri complained that his side did not lose to Roma but to deflections and refereeing decisions. The Partenopei attacked throughout the match, but were beaten 3- 1 at the San Paolo on Sunday. Roma

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们分享的是烧脑的英语脑筋急转弯。 1. What is big and yellow and comes in the morning, to brighten mom's day? 2. Two fathers and their two sons go fishing together. They each catch one fish to take home with them. They do not l

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

听歌学英语:I Cry(Westlife) Westlife是来自爱尔兰的合唱团,由五位优秀的年轻人组成。1999年Westlife发行了首张同名专辑 WESTLIFE ,4白金与12白金的销售量让他们征服了英国和爱尔兰,全球700万张

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

3 Principles of Eternal Motivation What do you think the weather is going to be like today? Mullas neighbor asked him. Oh, the weather? It is going to be perfect today. Just the way I like it. Mulla said with great confidence. The neighbor, somewhat

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If Rudyard Kipling 如果 拉迪亚德吉卜林 IF you can keep your head when all about you Are losing theirs and blaming it on you; 如果周围的人毫无理性地向你发难,你仍能镇定自若保持冷静; IF you can trust yourself when

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. It's not like that. 不是那样的 It's not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It's not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It's not like

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天来学一首传唱度非常高的英文歌《Trouble is a friend》,歌手是大家的非常熟悉的Lenka啦。我们在以前的节目中也教唱过Lenka的歌曲《The Show》,感兴趣的同学可以回听一下这首同样非常好听的歌

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

关心他人 1.你的脸色真吓人 You look terrible. 2.你没事吧? Are you all right? 3.遇上不顺心的事了? Something got you down? 4.听到这个我感觉很难过 I'm sorry to hear this. 5.我跟你一样悲伤 My heart goes out to y

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Lesson 6 Sports 第六课 运动 October 13 10月13日 Let's Play Badminton! 来打羽毛球! Read it! 读读看! Mark is practicing badminton. 马克在练羽毛球。 He hit the birdie 27 times. 他连击羽球二十七次后, Then it landed

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Ke$ha 打榜热歌:Take It Off Take It Off~~本周Billboard榜单第十名的电音魅力来自。这首单曲仍然出自今年1月的专辑Animal,其中已经诞生了诸如Your Love Is My Drug、Tik Tok、Blah Blah Blah等大热单曲。周五的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲