Yang Lan:So were you caught by surprise when Titanic won over 11 Oscars? [00:02.90]杨澜:《铁达尼号》获得了11项奥斯卡大奖,你听到这个消息的时候惊讶 吗? [00:05.80]Murdoch:No I didnt know whether it would be eight, or

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

AMERICAN MOSAIC - Big Music From the American Heartland By Nancy Steinbach, Lawan Davis and Dana Demange Broadcast: Friday, September 02, 2005 (MUSIC) HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(201) / 评论(0) 分类 American Mosaic

歌曲: Good Time 艺人: Alan Jackson 音乐星级: ★★★ 所属专辑: Good Time 发行年代: 2008 风格: Country 介绍: 曾创下3000万张惊人销售纪录,有乡村先生雅称的Alan Jackson,Alan Jackson是继Garth Brooks之后,90年代最着名的乡村音乐男歌手,他完整的继承了

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

The Beijing People's Art Theatre has made its debut at the Edinburgh International Festival. It's also the European premiere of Chinese director Lin Zhaohua's version of Shakespeare's tragedy Coriolanus. CRI's UK correspondent Tu Yun has more. Shakes

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

新编英语教程第六册unit09_2_Speaking_Different_Languages

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

EXPLORATIONS - Unusual creatures live on the Galapagos Islands in the Pacific Ocean By Caty Weaver Broadcast: Wednesday, May 11, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Faith Lapidus. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Emb

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

I need some sunshine on my face To help me dry my eyes I need a blue sky over here So I can clear my mind Maybe your soft breath on my back To make me feel at ease Anything more than what I've got On this rainy day in June It's a rainy day in June T

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

IN THE NEWS - Obama Sets Plan for 'Leaner' Military 时事新闻 - 奥巴马制定国防新战略 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语时事新闻节目。 This week, President Obama announced a new defense pl

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2012年VOA慢速英语(一)月

A: Hello, Im calling about the apartment. B: What would you like to know? A: I just wanted to find out some details about the apartment. B: Like what, exactly? A: Could you tell me about the floor plan? B: You can actually see the whole apartment for

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: Could you help me with a question that I have about the apartment? B: What can I help you with? A: I would like to know about the apartment. B: What exactly did you want to know? A: I was wondering about the floor plan. B: You could always take a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

A: I was wondering about the apartment. B: Id be happy to help. A: Could you give me details about the apartment? B: What is it that you would like to know? A: Actually, its the floor plan that I am inquiring about. B: If you would like to, you can s

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 地道英语对话-租房

i wish i could back up and start all over cause now i'd know better the best way to love her the words i would tell her the time i would give her i wish i could back up and start all over time takes you places you never knew you'd be goin' it soften

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

STOCKHOLM, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- China's rising hurdler Xie Wenjun, who shares the same coach with the country's star hurdler Liu Xiang, clocked 7.68 seconds to finish second in the men's 60-meter hurdles at the XL Galan, an IAAF Permit Indoor Meeting,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BBC Learning English People and Places Sun Hai Nin SIG Sun Hai Nin: Well, hello everybody Im Hai Nin, Im from China and now Im in London. William:And Im William Kremer welcome to People and Places. You just heard a young Chinese Woman, Sun Hai Nin.

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

DAVOS, Switzerland, Jan. 28 (Xinhua) -- China and Switzerland(瑞士) formally launched bilateral talks on a free trade agreement Friday. Speaking at the opening ceremony, Chinese Commerce Minister Cheng Deming said the agreement talks between Ch

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Jeff, you mentioned to me that you went across the Amazon in Brazil. Jeff: Yes. Yes. I was going to South America and when I do a trip I don't like to be a regular tourist and just go and sightsee, so I got an idea from a National Geographic ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BUENOS AIRES, March 17 (Xinhua) -- The Argentinean soccer team Lanus Sunday defeated Godoy Cruz 1-0 to consolidate the leadership in the final tournament after the sixth matchday. The match was played in Malvinas Argentinas stadium in Mendoza, at 1,0

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama visited a familys home near Washington on Thursday as part of his campaign to persuade Congress to pass his economic plan. Obama paid a visit to Tiffany and Richard Santana, who responded to his call asking American

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The place to meet Jana Danica is at the Lanzhou University library. Jana has been studying Chinese for 6 and half years, and earned a bachelor's degree in sinology. For the last 2 and half years she's been working on an environmental law program taug

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

Prayers resound through Lanzhou every Friday afternoon as local Muslims gather for congregational prayer, or as Muslim people call it, Jumu'ah. During Jumu'ah, Muslims from around the city often come to Xiguan Mosque, the largest mosque in Lanzhou an

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下