Ben was awakened by a gunshot. The sharp noise came through the thick stone walls of the house. It was cold in the bedroom and Ben Newman was shaking as he got out of bed. He put on his eyeglasses and

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十二)月

34The Lord said to Moses, 2Command the Israelites and say to them: 'When you enter Canaan, the land that will be allotted to you as an inheritance will have these boundaries: 3 'Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the bord

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

Virgin Islands National Park: America's Paradise 维尔京群岛国家公园:美国的天堂 This week on our national parks journey, we leave the United States mainland and travel down to the Caribbean. There, you will find three islands that make u

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

21When the Canaanite king of Arad, who lived in the Negev, heard that Israel was coming along the road to Atharim, he attacked the Israelites and captured some of them. 2Then Israel made this vow to the Lord : If you will deliver these people into ou

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 民数记

14Now these are the areas the Israelites received as an inheritance in the land of Canaan, which Eleazar the priest, Joshua son of Nun and the heads of the tribal clans of Israel allotted to them. 2Their inheritances were assigned by lot to the nine-

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 约书亚记

11When Athaliah the mother of Ahaziah saw that her son was dead, she proceeded to destroy the whole royal family. 2But Jehosheba, the daughter of King Jehoram and sister of Ahaziah, took Joash son of Ahaziah and stole him away from among the royal pr

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 列王记

Keep Your Goals in Sight When she looked ahead, Florence Chadwick saw nothing but a solid wall of fog. Her body was numb. She had been swimming for nearly sixteen hours. Already she was the first woman to swim the English Channel in both directions.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(220) / 评论(0) 分类 幸福是一种态度

The seaweed is always greener In somebody else's lake You dream about going up there But that is a big mistake Just look at the world around you Right here on the ocean floor Such wonderful things sur

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典A

It started on very peacefully this ..It had very fast atmosphere. Thousands of students ..About 40,000 students came out the big demonstate a decade. A group of students smashed into the building where the conservative party had ported. That's the bi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(十一)月

[00:04.99]achieve achievement Elizabeth Fry Quaker [00:13.56]完成成协议 成就 伊丽莎白.弗赖伊 教友派信徒 [00:22.13]condition Nobel Peace Prize welfare institute [00:31.57]条件 诺贝尔和平奖 福利 学会 [00:41.01]China Welfa

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(198) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语人教版必修

North To Alaska Way up north (north to Alaska). Way up north (north to Alaska). North to Alaska, they go north; the rush is on. North to Alaska, they go north; the rush is on. Big Sam left Seattle in

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

3Next we turned and went up along the road toward Bashan, and Og king of Bashan with his whole army marched out to meet us in battle at Edrei. 2The Lord said to me, Do not be afraid of him, for I have handed him over to you with his whole army and hi

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

26Now there was a famine in the land-besides the earlier famine of Abraham's time-and Isaac went to Abimelech king of the Philistines in Gerar. 2The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

28So Isaac called for Jacob and blessed him and commanded him: Do not marry a Canaanite woman. 2Go at once to Paddan Aram, to the house of your mother's father Bethuel. Take a wife for yourself there, from among the daughters of Laban, your mother's

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

15After this, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision: Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your very great reward. 2But Abram said, O Sovereign Lord , what can you give me since I remain childless and the one who will inherit my estate

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

6Again the Israelites did evil in the eyes of the LORD , and for seven years he gave them into the hands of the Midianites. 2Because the power of Midian was so oppressive, the Israelites prepared shelters for themselves in mountain clefts, caves and

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 士师记

Down in the barn cellar, the animals, too, went to sleep early, 在下面谷仓底,动物也睡得很早, all except Charlotte. 只除了夏洛。 Tomorrow would be Fair Day. 第二天就是赶集市的日子。 Every creature planned to get up e

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

物权法如何用英语说?

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Angel The 69 Eyes Nothing's left here but the sun The human race is on the run The ancient god's should have told The earth has never felt this old Countdown has begun Apocalypse has got a son Angels Flying over the land of blood Angels Warriors that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

appear用作连系动词,其意为似乎好像,其后的表语可以是: 不定式 He appeared to be talking to himself. 他仿佛在跟自己讲话。 She didn't appear to know anything about it. 她似乎对此一无所知。 They appeared to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇