PEOPLE IN AMERICA -January 27, 2002: Martin Luther King Jr., Part 2 By William Rodgers Anncr: PEOPLE IN AMERICA, a program in Special English on the Voice of America. (Theme) Today, Shep O'Neal and Wa

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 格列佛游记.Gulliver's.Travels

Burger King is a global chain of hamburger and fast food restaurants. It was founded in 1955 by David Edgerton and James McLamore in Miami, Florida. It has since grown to 12,000 restaurants in over 70 countries and is now one of the worlds biggest re

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(150) / 评论(0) 分类 各大品牌英文介绍

Deep in the middle of the woods, said my mother, is the place where the King of the Pumpkins lives. But pumpkins live in fields, not in forests, I said to my mother. She wouldnt listen to me. Im telling you, she said, the King of the Pumpkins lives i

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英文故事与诗歌

Saudi King Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud was received on arrival at Beijing International Airport by Chinese State Counselor Yang Jiechi on March 16th, 2017. [Photo: SPA] Saudi King Salman is now on a four-day trip here to China, with various agreeme

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm only going to talk to you just for a minute or so this evening, because I have some -- some very sad news for all of you -- Could you lower those signs, please? -- I have some very sad news for all of you, and, I think, sad

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Robert F. Kennedy: Remarks on the Assassination of Martin Luther King, Jr.

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美国经典英文演讲100篇

096 The Fox and the Monkey that Became a King Once upon a time, the animals gathered together and had a meeting in the woods. Their meeting was about 'Who gets to become the king?' However, they could not come to a conclusion easily. After a long per

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Once in a while a fabulous opportunity comes along, an opportunity to experience something excellent and unusual, a wonder of the world, perhaps. I had just this kind of opportunity in Seattle this month. The Pacific Science Center has the collection

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

King Bhumibol Adulyadej of Thailand is the worlds longest-serving head of state. He is also the longest-serving monarch in Thai history. He was born in the United States in 1927 and was educated in Switzerland. He is an excellent musician, artist, an

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 各国名人英文介绍

By Steve Herman Karachi 13 March 2008 Pakistan is one of the world's top cotton producers. With one out of every five Pakistani farmers growing the crop, supplying millions of spindles and looms and hundreds of mills, the cotton industry is the count

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Community leaders say Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s final campaign to bring about social justice won't be forgotten. One of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s final campaigns was to support striking sanitation workers who wanted higher wages and union repr

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

The King's Speech, a historical film about the British royal family, leads Oscar nominations for this year. The period drama earned 12 nominations for the prestigious film awards, including for best picture. Other top contenders include the Western-t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(一月)

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Reverend Martin Luther King, Junior, Pt. 2 By William Rogers Broadcast: Sunday, January 23, 2005 ANNCR: People in America, a program in Special English on the Voice of America. (Th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

The Fairy-Tale Castle of Mad King Ludwig 令国王痴迷的童话城堡 Nestled in the mountains of Bavaria, the fairy-tale castle of Neuschwanstein (New Swan Castle) stands as a king's tribute to the chivalry and magic of a mythical age. The castle

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

U.S, President Barack Obama is in Saudi Arabia as he prepares to address Muslims around the world Thursday from Cairo. On the eve of the speech, he sought the counsel of Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah. President Barack Obama (l) and Saudi King Abdulla

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(六月)

Martin Luther King, Jr., was always a very good student. He loved to read and make speeches. He studied very hard and skipped two grades. At just fifteen years old, he graduated from high school. That summer, Martin worked in Simsbury, Connecticut. I

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Integrating the buses in Montgomery had worked. But Martin Luther King, Jr., knew that this was just the beginning. Martin and other black leaders met in Atlanta, Georgia. They formed a civil rights group called the Southern Christian Leadership Conf

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Martin Luther King, Jr., was one of the greatest civil rights leaders of all time. Today, people around the world still remember all he did in his fight for equality. After Martins death, Coretta carried on her husbands fight. She traveled around the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

The Dragon King watched the bonfire as it blazedup toward the sky. Around the fire the air was thickand wavy. Bamboo books were stacked beside thefire, waiting to be burned. Hurry! said the scholar. They jumped down from the cart and joined thecrowd

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 汪培珽儿童英文分级书单《神奇树屋》