B.B.King The Thrill Is Gone the thrill is gone the thrill is gone, the thrill is gone away the thrill is gone, baby the thrill is gone away you know you've done me wrong, baby and you'll be sorry someday the thrill is gone it's gone away from me the

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(926) / 评论(0) 分类 英文分手歌曲

Your love is king, crown you in my heart. Your love is king, never need to part. Your kisses ring, round and round and round my head. Touching the very part of me. It's making my soul sing. Tearing the very heart of me. I'm crying out for more. Y

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Hello, This is Richard and I am here with the next installment of our new series about Theo the Monkey. You may recall that in the previous story, a boy called Neet discovered a monkey in his garden. He fed him fruit. As the news was full of reports

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

What do you do if you dont have office space for all your employees or many of them usually spend most of their time traveling or working offsite? In the 90s, some clever manager came up with a solution hot desking and the rest is history. Hot deskin

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语旅游课程

Once upon a time in the country of present Turkey, a king ruled a kingdom. He was very fond of hunting. He was a famous hunter in the kingdom. There was no one to beat him in hunting in his country. The King had a loyal and intelligent pet Falcon. He

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 一千零一夜英文故事

歌词如下: Old King Cole was a merry old soul, And a merry old soul was he; He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl And he called for his fiddlers three. Every fiddler he had a fiddle, And a very fine fiddle had he; Oh theres none s

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Jan.15 Martin Luther King,Jr.'s Birthday Born on this day in 1929,the African-American clergyman Dr.Martin Luther King,Jr.worked hard for civil rights in his native South and elsewhere.Preaching1) peace and sensibility,he was in the vanguard2) of m

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙

By Yenni Djahidin Grow Broadcast: January 2, 2005 (THEME) VOICE ONE: Im Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: And Im Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week, we tell the story of someone important in the history of the

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

SCIENCE REPORT – February 14, 2002: King Midas By George Grow This is the VOA Special English SCIENCE REPORT. An American archeologist has a new theory about an ancient statue found in Greece. Keith

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

00:00:02 OPRAH WINFREY: Hattie Mae, this child is gifted, and I heard that enough that I started to believe it. 00:00:08 ROGER BANNISTER: If you have the opportunity, not a perfect opportunity, and you don't take it, you may never have another chance

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(700) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

By Scott Bobb Cambodia's new king, Norodom Sihamoni, has made his first address to the people, one day after assuming the throne. The new monarch made the address Saturday to a crowd gathered at the m

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(下)--新闻盘点

FAITH LAPIDUS: And Im Faith Lapidus. This week on our program, we tell you about a memorial being built in Washington to honor Martin Luther King Junior. He was America's most influential civil rights leader of the twentieth century. (MUSIC: Oh Freed

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Sometimes it seems that people the whole wide world over are divided into two sorts: fans of Prince Bertie the Frog, and fans of Colin the Grumpy Carp. Are you a Colin sort of person? Or a Bertie sort of person? Or does it depend on what sort of day

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Let the King of my heart Be the mountain where I run The fountain I drink from Oh, He is my song And let the King of my heart Be the shadow where I hide The ransom for my life Oh, He is my song Yes You are good You're good, oh-oh You are good You're

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Sara Bareilles - King Of Anything Keep drinking coffee, stare me down across the table While I look outside So many things Id say if only I were able But I just keep quiet and count the cars that pass by Youve got opinions, man Were all entitled to e

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

红透欧美游吟诗人Newton Faulkner经典单曲Dream, Catch Me 英文歌词: I close my eyes It's you And I know now Who I am Yea yea yea And I know now There's a place I go When I'm alone Do anything I want Be anyone I wanna be But it is us I see And I canno

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Malaysias national news agency [Bernama] reported Monday that the nations ruling families have agreed to vote for a new king. King Muhammed V served as Malaysias largely ceremonial chief of state until he unexpectedly resigned on Sunday. The vote on

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

In June of 2005, pharaoh fever struck California. In just one month, half a million people streamed into the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. They wanted to see the dazzling jewelry and household items that once belonged to a king of Egypt. For hour

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

At ten in the morning I was laughing at something At the airport terminal At nine in the evening I was sitting crying to you over the phone Well passing the border from a state to another Filled with people whom I couldn't help to relate to And we st

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Scientists in England say they have found the 500-year-old remains of England's King Richard III under a parking lot in the city of Leicester. University of Leicester's deputy registrar Richard Taylor: Ladies and gentlemen, this is the university tha

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下