Lear: Tell me, my daughters,-- Since now we will 1)divest us both of rule, Interest of territory, cares of state,-- Which of you shall we say 2)doth love us most? That we our largest 3)bounty may exte

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. VOICE TWO: And I'm Bob Doughty. This week, we will tell about efforts to protect the burial place of Egypt's King Tutankhamen. And we will tell about what imaging tests

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(165) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

[00:01.61] 8.The Story of the Fishing King [00:05.20]It begins with the king as a boy, having to spend the night alone in the forest to prove his courage so he can become king. [00:16.31]Now while he is spending the night alone hes visited by a sacre

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 自然百科2008年

Your love is king Crown you in my heart Your love is king Never need to part Your kisses ring Round and round and round my head Touching the very part of me It's making my soul sing Tearing the very heart of me I'm crying out for more Your love is ki

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

BB King Still Going Strong B.B.King依然活跃在舞台上 (Music) B.B. King doesn't get around as well as he used to these days, but he still puts on a great show. And with the help of a dozen close

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

We make way for You Prepare a place for You Let our praise become Your throne Hear Your people sing We give You everything Jesus, all for You alone All hail the King, all hail the Savior Jesus, the Son of God All hail His name, all hail His power Bef

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

STERN: First day we are doing a revelation show. Each one of us. Each of the major cast members have agreed to reveal something about themselves that we've never revealed on the air and that has to be

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

when the night has come and the land is dark and the moon is the only light we'll see no i won't be afraid, no i won't be afraid just as long as you stand, stand by me and darlin', darlin', stand by m

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

Welcome to my living room. It's not a womb, it's not a tomb, not a June bright over December gloom. Carole King is about to embark on a Living Room tour. Miss King intends to try to make large concert venues like Radio City Music Hall, Cape Cod's Me

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Chris: Hello and welcome to 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. I'm Chris. Rosie: And I'm Rosie. Chris: Rosie, have you ever heard of the island of Tonga? Rosie: It sounds familiar, but Im not too sure where it is. Chris: Its a small South Pa

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

NB: This is not a word for word transcript Yvonne: Hello, I'm Yvonne Archer, this is 6 Minute English and thanks to Alice for joining me today. Alice: Hi Yvonne. Yvonne: Hello Alice. Now recently, an artefact - a very old piece of art - which many hi

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

It was December, 1955, and Martin Luther King, Jr. had just received his doctorate degree in theology(神学). He had moved to Montgomery( 蒙哥马利), Alabama to preach at a Baptist church. He saw there, as in many other southern states, t

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Nothing stirred on the African plains. The sun glared down and Hare crept inside the cool hollow of a baobab tree for his afternoon nap. Suddenly he was wide awake. There was a boom, boom, booming in his ears. And it was getting closer. Hare peeped o

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Emotional farewell to King of Pop Michael Jackson's family and fans have said farewell to the pop superstar at an emotional memorial service. Jackson's daughter Paris, 11, fought back tears to describe him as the best father you could ever imagine.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Emil Ztopek began his illustrious Olympic career by running the 10,000m at the 1948 London Games. He took the lead during the tenth of 25 laps. Eventually he lapped all but two runners and won by more than 300m. Only three days later, Ztopek ran in t

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Folding hills and a silver lane A weeping maid an evening in the rain Roses ramble and the trees hang low We sit and drink to all good friends we Know `Tis I my love who'll leave in June For twenty five days no more Now mark that spot from whence I c

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

15. The Story of the Kings Lettuce Don Alfonso: Eccovi il medico, signore belle. Ferrando and Guglielmo: Despina in maschera, che triste pelle! Lorenzo da Ponte Cost fan Tutte They say that there was a time when El-ahrairah and his followers lost all

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

The British drama The King's Speech took top honors at the Academy Awards in Hollywood Sunday evening, earning the Oscar(奥斯卡金像奖) for best picture, and awards for lead actor Colin Firth and director Tom Hooper. The film was also honored fo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Your love is king Crown you in my heart Your love is king Never need to part Your kisses ring Round and round and round my head Touching the very part of me It's making my soul sing Tearing the very heart of me I'm crying out for more Your love is ki

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Preacher gave it to him when he was eight, That Sunday morning he got saved in that little church Grandaddy totted it to Bible school I bet back then it looked brand new, not a faded word Now the cover's torn and the leather's worn... on that Old Kin

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐