Idiom: Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing ( communication is so bad that people don't know what others are doing ) Hit the book: Enjoy/love Hate/dislike Doing something Doing yoga/earthing +two reasons Playing chess Knitting/babysitting

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

The High Cost of Uncritical Teaching By Ira J. Winn / Reprinted with permission. Adapted from the article originally published in Phi Delta Kappan magazine. If students are not given the guidance and

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 彭蒙惠英语

本单元是关于铤而走险的对话 Alice: Are you enjoying yourself, Helen? Helen: Do you know what? I'm having a really good time. Thanks for dragging me out, guys. Tim: It's just nice to see you smiling, Helen. Helen: Hey, is that Paul over there? Tim: He

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 公寓伙伴

Idiom: Money to burn 很有钱,有一笔自己可花费的钱 Hit the book: Curse In poor health Die from Infect Mosquito Analysis Reveal Skull Scan Malaria Deadly

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: My hands are full腾不出手干别的事情,事情太多安排不开,手里东西太多 Hit the books: slang 俗语,俚语 how is going 最近好吗 what' up 你好吗,什么事 a killer test 一个很难的考试 you don't get it 你不

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: Like wildfire ( spread quickly) Hit the book: PERFORMANCE: As the adults arrive on the day of the trip hand them the packet which you prepared for them. If you will not be all together in one location during the field trip be sure to designate

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: On the case 一个人负责调查某个事情或者案子,特别是警察和律师这两个行业 Hit the book: Label Recycle Laptop Equivalent Municipal Portable

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: Off track 脱离轨道,迷失了方向 Hit the book: fortune 财富 commit to 投身于 perception 观念 holistic 全面的 mobility 移动性,流动性 stamina 体力,精力 metabolic 新陈代谢

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: Off your guard一个人警惕性不强 Hit the book: upwards 向上 negotiate 商谈,客服一定的困难 amid 在当中 status 一个状态 consultation 咨询 overhaul 彻底的一种改变 letball 类似于没有篮圈的篮球运动 gym

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: Oh my goodness表示惊讶,吃惊,恐惧 Hit the book: superlover cherish contribute to bond live in harmony with unconditional in company with cholesterol boost immune system awareness cruel correlation compassionate imbrace

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: nerves of steel 有胆量,钢铁般的意志,平静的心态 Hit the book: Sharpen memory Dementia In shape Keep at bay Alternate Ward off Clutter Disarray Distraction

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: No laughing matter没什么可笑的,看似好玩实际上是一件非常严肃的事情 Hit the book: Harsh Bay Turning point Heritage Layer Outline Excavation Remains Reveal Tunnel Inhabit

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: People person 开朗大方的 Hit the book: commodity 商品 be subject to 受到一个制度的影响 fine 处罚 patriotic 爱国的 bizarre 奇怪的 stack up 堆积起来 eco-friendly 环保的 discreet 谨慎的 congested 拥挤的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: No sweat 没有问题,小菜一碟 Hit the book: personal contact 个人接触 emergency 紧急情况 sufficient 足够的 within walking distance 在步行距离之内 orchard 果园 ambulance 救护车 swap 交换 rural 郊区的,农村的

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: No spring chicken 不再年轻 Hit the book: mortality 死亡率 rate 比率 implicate 涉及,卷入 pox 水痘 outbreak 突发,爆发 take precaution 注意,小心

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

AS IT IS 2015-01-05 Obama, Congress Expected to Clash over Foreign Policy Some of President Barack Obamas loudest critics will have more power in 2015. They will take leadership positions in the United States Senate when the Republican Party takes co

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Idiom: Get out of your hair ( stop bothering someone )使某人远离麻烦或者困扰 Hit the book: Uplifting Compose Distinctive Indication Numerous String instrument Miniature Clarinet Accordion Percussion instrument

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Idiom: On your toes一个人特别警惕,小心 Hit the book: Blaze Fire engine Firefighter Breathing apparatus Tackle Extinguish Rescue Ringroad Wreck Paramedic Casualty

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

Good morning, my buddies. I am Juliet. Nice to meet you through network. Hope we could spend a wonderful morning together. An hour in the morning is worth two hours in the evening. 一天之计在于晨,若您有个美好晨间生活,相信您一天

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

在教唱Last Christmas这首歌时,有一句歌词是这样的: Once bitten and twice shy, I keep my distance but you still catch my eye 这句歌词中的once bitten and twice shy就是我们中文中的俗语一朝被蛇咬,十年怕井绳。今

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语