Well, Billy's done a lot of work on the engine it's only a few years old, really. 哦,比利已经在发动机上下了大力气了才几年的车,真的。 I hoped he didn't think so little of me as to believe I would give up that easily. When d

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

The father was reading the school report which had just been handed to him by his hopeful son. His brow was wrathful as he read, English, poor; French, weak; mathematics, fair; and he gave a glance of disgust at the quaking lad. Well, Dad. said the

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文笑话

When you believe是动画片《埃及王子》的主题曲。同时也收录在Whitney Houston的第四张录音室专辑My Love Is Your Love,以及Mariah Carey的第一张合集 #1s 当中。两位天后的精彩演绎使它成为脍炙人口的歌曲

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

迷你对话: A:I don't know what I can do now. I'm down and out. 我现在不知道怎么办。我穷困潦倒。 B:You are not the gray train, I guess. But bite the bullet and you'll soon be in the chips again. 我想你现在有很大的挣钱的机

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

unit 572 与医护人员交流 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Nurse, I am sure to die soon. They just don't tell me the truth, I know. A:护士,我肯定活不了多久了。他们只是不肯告诉我事实。 B:But I don't think so. No one has eve

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

题目要求: 1. 什么是社会责任感 2. 如何加强社会责任感 3. 呼吁:让我们肩负起自己的社会责任 精编范文: Strengthening the Sense of Social Responsibility Each individual is closely related to and bears obligations to

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

You know what they say 你知道他们说了些什么 No one is born to hate 没有人生来就懂得憎恨 We learn it somewhere along the way 我们都是随着时间的流逝学会的 Take your broken heart 把你破碎的心 Turn it into art 变成

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

1. A man suspected of killing then dismembering his wife is in police custody. Officers in Michigan tracked down Stephen Grant more than 200 miles from the home he had shared with his wife. Polices found pieces of what is believed to be Tara Grant's

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

作文题预测:社会责任感 题目要求: 1. 什么是社会责任感 2. 如何加强社会责任感 3. 呼吁:让我们肩负起自己的社会责任 2014年6月英语四级作文预测:社会责任感 精编范文: Strengthening the Sense

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

I need some sunshine on my face To help me dry my eyes I need a blue sky over here So I can clear my mind Maybe your soft breath on my back To make me feel at ease Anything more than what I've got On this rainy day in June It's a rainy day in June T

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I need some sunshine on my face To help me dry my eyes I need a blue sky over here So I can clear my mind Maybe your soft breath on my back To make me feel at ease Anything more than what I've got On this rainy day in June It's a rainy day in June Th

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Working Together in the New Year 团结合作,共创2012 Hello, everybody. As 2011 comes to an end and we look ahead to 2012, I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. 大家好!2011接近尾声,2012马上来临。值此新春之际,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统演讲视频

President Bush's national security adviser says progress is being made on the political front in Iraq, despite the violence that continues in Najaf and elsewhere. Condoleezza Rice is urging patience. 布什总统的国家安全顾问赖斯说,尽管在

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 Bilingual News

Norman Swan: One of the things often missing in modern medicine is attention to or respect for the spiritual life of patients and families, which includes miraculous thinking. And that's why Rhonda Cooper developed the AMEN tool. Reverend Cooper is t

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Hello, everybody. As 2011 comes to an end and we look ahead to 2012, I want to wish everyone a happy and healthy New Year. The last year has been a time of great challenge and great progress for our country. We ended one war and began to wind down an

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

By Yi Suli Washington 02 May 2008 Olympic hopefuls are training for the Beijing games at the Potomac Boat Club in Washington, DC Three of America's top female rowers work at the same high tech company just outside Washington. They share the same pass

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(五月)

Its only matter of an hour to go before plan stoppage by 12,000 cabin crew. BAs boss, Wily Wash has gone on the offensive, taking out full page advertisement criticizing Unite Union, and promising to keep the flight flying for customers. But the airl

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Hey Mr. Curiosity Is it true what they've been saying about you Are you killing me You took care of the cat already And for those who think it's heavy Is it the truth Or is it only gossip Call it mystery or anything Just as long as you call me I sent

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Many nights we pray With no proof anyone could hear And our hearts a hopeful song We barely understand Now we are not afraid Although we know there's much to fear We were moving mountains long Before we know we could There can be miracles When you be

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

迷失第六季序章插曲:Barcelona - Please Don't Go 美国热门剧集《迷失》Lost第六季最终章已于2010年2月3日拉开大幕,在之前发布的《迷失》第六季序幕一段视频中选用了来自美国西雅图的独立摇滚乐

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲