并不大卖的音乐电影《Once》(曾经)的美丽插曲《Falling Slowly》赢得了第80届奥斯卡最佳原创歌曲奖,它的获奖代表了独立电影的音乐受到了大家的支持。 I don't know you 我不了解你 But I want yo

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

Senior Obama administration officials say they believe a Washington meeting on climate change this week has somewhat improved chances for a new international treaty to tackle global warming. Experts from 16 major countries and the European Union too

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

On December 2nd last year, 91 war medals were stolen from the Army Museum in Waiouru (just south of Lake Taupo). On Friday, they were handed to the police. The war medals were won by soldiers during several wars, for brave actions. The most famous me

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

BBC Learning English People and Places Talking about Christmas Amber:Hello! Today, we talk about Christmas. Some of the team here at BBC Learning English have been out of the office to talk to young people about their feelings at Christmas time and

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 人与地方

作文题目:社会责任感 1.什么是社会责任感 2.如何加强社会责任感 3.呼吁:让我们肩负起自己的社会责任 参考范文: Strengthening the Sense of social Responsibility Each individual is closely related to and bears

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

Unit 5 ELIAS STORY My name is Elias. I am a poor black worker in South Africa. The time when I first met Nelson Mandela was a very difficult period of my life. I was twelve years old. It was in 1952 and Mandela was the black lawyer to whom I went for

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(176) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语新课标人教广东高一

Three coins in the fountain Each one seeking happiness Thrown by three hopeful lovers Which one will the fountain bless Three hearts in the fountain Each heart longing for its home There they lie in the fountain Somewhere in the heart of Rome Which o

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

After a stop-over in Germany, democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama is due in Paris Friday, where he is expected to meet with President Nicolas Sarkozy. Lisa Bryant has more for VOA from the French capital. As elsewhere in Europe, the U.S. pr

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(七月)

Experts See Hopeful Agenda at International AIDS Conference A new report from the Joint United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS, or UNAIDS, says a record eight million HIV-positive people around the world are now getting life-saving treatment for the viru

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(七月)

President Obama has described as a positive sign BP's statement that oil has, at least temporarily, stopped leaking into the Gulf of Mexico from the Deepwater Horizon well site. President commented briefly on the issue after returning from a visit to

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

Jazz Guitarist Jeff Golub Hopeful Despite Going Blind 失明歌手充满希望 音乐谱写充实人生 The year 2011 has been a roller coaster ride for jazz and blues guitarist Jeff Golub. The release of his newest album came after the musician lost

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

I don't know you But I want you All the more for that Words fall through me And always fool me And I can't react And games that never amount To more than they're meant Will play themselves out Take this sinking boat and point it home We've still got

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Back in January, we introduced you to the Rahimov family. They had immigrated from Uzbekistan, and we met them on the day they became U.S. citizens in Kansas City, Mo. In that story, we heard 16-year-old Murad Rahimov talk about

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

As He Leaves The Senate, Harry Reid Says He's 'Hopeful' On Trump RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: Later today, Senator Harry Reid will give his final speech on the Senate floor. He has served in Congress for 30 years and as the Senate Democratic leader for 12. H

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台12月

By Kane Farabaugh New York City 07 March 2007 watch Ethiopian President Hopeful Ethiopian President Girma Woldegiorgis In the wake of Ethiopia's military action in Somalia to remove Islamist forces from Mogadishu, Ethiopian President Girma Woldegiorg

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(三月)

Grammar Girl here. I believe I've said before that speaking and writing are two different skills. Since I'm in a summertime mood, I thought it would be fun to go beyond grammar rules today and talk about some funny errorssuch as spoonerisms, mondegre

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

By Steve Herman New Delhi 19 September 2007 A day after Nepal's former Maoist insurgents bolted from the country's interim government, there is hope they may soon return, allowing planned national elections to go ahead unhindered at the end of this y

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(九月)

Iran Nuclear Talks Weigh on Those Watching from Afar 海外伊朗人同样关注核谈判 Iranians at home and those living abroad are closely watching international talks this week aimed at ending Iran's controversial nuclear program. Many are hopef

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十一月)

爱尔兰音乐电影《Once》(中译名《一生的唯一》/《情难独奏》/《曾经》)中的一首插曲,由爱尔兰音乐人格伦汉塞德(Glen Hansard)和 捷克音乐女孩玛可塔伊尔格洛娃(Marketa Irglova)创作并演

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The commander of multi-national forces in Iraq's northern provinces reports significant progress in the battle against terrorists and insurgents, allowing the region to turn its attention to economic matters and other concerns. VOA's Michael Bowman

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(八月)