104. So that... 结果 用法透视 该句可以表达做了什么事情后的结果如何,含义相当于so(因此,所以)。 支持范例 1. I left early this morning, so that I caught the first bus. 今早我出发得很早,所以赶上了头班车。 2. The hall was crowded with people, so that

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

十三陵The Ming Tombs 雍和宫Yonghe Lamasery ,Lama Temple 中华世纪坦China Century Altar 秦始皇陵The Emperor Qin Shihuang's Tomb 天安门广场Tian'anmen Square 华表Ornamental Pillars 人民英雄纪念碑The Monument to the People's

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 三一口语

公共空间大厅 Hall 中药局 Chinese Medicine Pharmacy 公用电话 Public Telephone/Pay Phone/Telephone/Public Phone 日常生活训 区Daily Activity Training 日间门诊 Clinic Area 日间 院 Adult Day Care Center 日间照护 Day Care Cent

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 医学英语

A: May I help you? B: I need to copy some pages in my book. A: The copier is right over there, in the corner. B: Do I need to pay to use it? A: You have to pay to use the copier. B: How much do you charge? A: You need to pay ten cents for every copy.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

[00:00.00]2a Listen and number the pictures 1-4. [01:41.20]2b read the sentences below. Then listen again and circle T( for true ) of (for false). [03:26.55]5. listen to the tape. Read and listen again. Then practice the song.

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语山东版六年级上

Classical Music For All 面向大众的古典音乐 Are you a fan of classical music? Then perhaps The Proms is for you. The Proms is a series of summer concerts which for the last 110 years has been presenting a wealth of classical music to large audiences

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

He took the No. 1 train to Columbia University. He explored the campus. There were many sculptures. The sculpture at Greene Hall was massive. The sculpture was about 10 yards high and wide. It sat on top of the entranceway roof. The roof was about 12

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

文本: TINTIN:Marlinspike Hall.M.and G.Bird...__(1)__ won't help much now,will it... TOM:He's going into the Bird's place.What do we do,Allan? ALLAN:Nothing,for now. (After a series of adventures,Tintin arrived at the Navy Room of Marlinspike Hall

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

(WA) OK. In the last class we talked about the classification of trees, and we ended up with a basic description of angiosperms. You remember that those are plants with true flowers and seeds that develop inside fruits. The common broadleaf trees we

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

Harvard Memorial Hall, erected in honor of Harvard graduates who fought for the Union in the American Civil War, is an imposing building in High Victorian Gothic style on Harvard campus. 哈佛纪念堂是哈佛校园里一座壮丽的建筑,是为纪

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 走进哈佛大学

[Scene: Central Perk. Monica and Chandler enter, the others are sitting on the couch.] Monica : Hey guys! Rachel : Hi! Phoebe : Hey! Monica : We need to talk to you about something. Chandler : Yeah. W

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

THIS IS AMERICA - Halls of Fame Mean Sports Stars' Best Days Never Have to EndBy George Grow and produced by Caty Weaver Broadcast: Monday, September 25, 2006 VOICE ONE: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(九)月

BB King Still Going Strong B.B.King依然活跃在舞台上 (Music) B.B. King doesn't get around as well as he used to these days, but he still puts on a great show. And with the help of a dozen close

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

THIS IS AMERICA -June 24, 2002: Women Spies By Jerilyn Watson VOICE ONE: Throughout American history, women have aided the United States and its allies by spying. A show organized by the National Wome

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

Good morning, from the CNN center here in Atlanta, I'm Melissa Long. It's a Monday, the 10th of August. Here's a look at some of the stories that are happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Members of Congress are back home and getting an earful from voters on h

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(八)月

Yesterday 昨天 All my trouble seemed so far away我所有的烦恼好像已远去 Now it looks as though theyre here to stay现在看起来仿佛它们仍存在 Oh I believe in yesterday哦,我相信昨天 Suddenly突然之间 Im not hall the man I used to be我觉得我并不是过去那样

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

AS IT IS 2015-09-24 Young Americans Using Their Music to Send a Message 年轻的美国人用他们的音乐传达讯息 The Inner City Youth Orchestra of Los Angeles gives the citys young musicians a chance to show off their skills. The group makes

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

US Park Honors Women's Rights This year, the U.S. National Park Service turns 100. Americans 28th President, Woodrow Wilson, formed the National Park Service in 1916 to protect the wild and wonderful landscapes in the United States. President Ulysses

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(326) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(三)月

The Holiday 假日 Do you know that some people are very busy while the rest of us are asleep? 你知道有些人在我们休息的时候还在忙碌吗? As you read this story, think of what would happen if everyone took a holiday at the same time

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

72 hours thats how long it took 72 hours in and I was hooked You knew it was me, I knew it was you A couple of rings and two I Dos I dont need a white dress Just city hall or Vegas Your hand in my hand is as good as it gets And baby you dont need a n

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐