Lucky to be alive, a mother, her son and his friends survived a tornado strike on a home in Darlington, South Carolina. Twister picked up a house, flipped it, and it was only with a little warning. Power cut off, and if it wouldnt have, I would have

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(四)月

Yesterday 昨天 All my trouble seemed so far away我所有的烦恼好像已远去 Now it looks as though theyre here to stay现在看起来仿佛它们仍存在 Oh I believe in yesterday哦,我相信昨天 Suddenly突然之间 Im not hall the man

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文歌曲解析歌词

影片《极地特快》中,当寻找圣诞老人的火车驶入北极圈,相信圣诞老人存在的小男孩和多才多艺的小女孩站在极地特快车厢的尽头,合唱了这首忧伤的When Christmas comes to town(《当圣诞来到小

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

May 5th 1961Alan Shepard becomes America's first space traveler blasting off from Cape Canaveral, Florida. three, two, one, zero, ignition. Shepard makes a 15-miunte suborbital flight on board his Mercury capsule dubbed Freedom 7. 1821France's former

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2013年

May 5th 1961Alan Shepard becomes America's first space traveler blasting off from Cape Canaveral, Florida. three, two, one, zero, ignition. Shepard makes a 15-miunte suborbital flight on board his Mercury capsule dubbed Freedom 7. 1821France's former

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2014年

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 历史上的今天-2015年

BEOWULF, THE BRAVE PRINCE 贝奥武夫,勇敢的王子 Clara E. Lynch 克拉拉E林奇 The story of the famous deeds of Beowulf was first written down in a long poem about one thousand years ago. 《贝奥武夫》的故事最早写于一千年前的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

I left a suitcase on the train to London the other day. Can you describe it, sir? It's a small blue case and it's got a zip. There's a label on the handle with my name and address on it. Is this case yours? No, that's not mine. What about this one? T

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

Araby - read by Colm Meaney NORTH RICHMOND STREET, being blind, was a quiet street except at the hour when the Christian Brothers' School set the boys free. An uninhabited house of two storeys stood at the blind end, detached from its neighbours in a

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(194) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Bingo原意是指宾果游戏,在日常口语中,bingo经常会用到,但通常指的并不是宾果游戏。掌握了下面将要介绍的bingo的5种用法,你的口语会变得更加地道。 1. Bingo! Not quite what you were expecting, ri

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

You might think that Western students are less shy when it comes to mingling with the opposite sex, but the truth is that pupils in the UK can feel just as awkward. Britons are actually quite reserved and being at university can make them feel out of

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

HOUSTON, July 16 (Xinhua) -- Protesters against George Zimmerman's acquittal in the U.S. city of Houston entered its second day Tuesday as dozens of protesters made their way into the city hall and courthouse. Activists marched on the U.S. Federal Co

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

PARISFrench fighter jets have launched massive airstrikes against the Islamic State (IS) stronghold of Raqqa, reportedly destroying a command post and a training camp. A French military statement said 10 fighter jets were used to drop 20 bombs on IS

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Araby - read by Colm Meaney NORTH RICHMOND STREET, being blind, was a quiet street except at the hour when the Christian Brothers' School set the boys free. An uninhabited house of two storeys stood at the blind end, detached from its neighbours in a

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Hey. Sorry I'm late. 抱歉我来晚了 No, I am. I just got caught up at the office. 是我晚了,被困在了办公室 Me, too. You look nice. 我也是。你真漂亮 We should go inside. We should. 我们应该进去。应该 We don't seem to b

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Helena! 海伦娜! Code three, shots fired at the Bertinelli safe house. 三级警报,波提纳尔安全屋发生枪击 This is Hall. I'm onsite. 我是豪尔,已到现场 Wait for back-up, Detective. That's an order. 等待后援,警探,这是

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

books and arts 文艺 book review 书评 New fiction 新小说 Tudor prose 都铎王朝那些事儿 Bring Up the Bodies.By Hilary Mantel. 《死尸示众》拉里曼特尔著。 HILARY MANTEL'S Man Booker prize-winning novel, Wolf Hall, was a momento

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

I walked a while until I saw the colour of the dawn You slept a long time in the car And didn't see at all I'll go to sleep where rainbows Creep into the dusty hall The piano sings until it brings Some peace unto us all Oh bury me where I once roamed

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

To have a better understanding of China's first draft charity law, we now turn to my colleague Tian Wei, who's at the Great Hall of the People. Q1. Hello Tian Wei, what are the highlights of this draft law and how is it going to guide chairty events

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

SEVENTY-SIX Chapter 5 AT the Matine Concert there were two very interesting items. One was King Lear on the Heath, a fantasia, and the other was a quartet dedicated to the memory of Bach. Both pieces were new and in the new style, and Levin wished to

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著