Im not unmindful that some of you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you have come fresh from narrow jail cells. [00:08.20]我并非没有注意到,参加今天集会的人中,有些受尽苦难和折磨。有些刚刚走出

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

A: How would you like to go to a movie tonight? [00:01.12]A:今天晚上你愿不愿意去看电影? [00:02.25]B:Thanks for asking,but I dont think so. [00:03.45]B:谢谢你的邀请,不过我不想去。 [00:04.65]A:Then what about tryin

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand today, signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope to millions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of witheri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

A: Heres a letter for you. B: Let me see it. A: Whos the letter from? B: Its a letter from UCLA about my acceptance. A: Read it! B: UCLA accepted me! A: Really? B: Im not joking. I got accepted! A: Im so happy for you! B: UCLA was my second choice, b

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: You received a letter in the mail. B: Give it here. A: Whos the letter from? B: I think its my acceptance letter from NYU. A: I want to know what it says. B: They didnt accept me. A: Are you serious? B: Its the truth. A: Are you okay? B: I really

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Lesson 5 [00:04.28]They offered me a job in denver. [00:06.31]在丹佛,他们向我提供了一份工作 [00:08.33]What did you do on the weekend,Carol? [00:14.12]你周末干什么了,卡罗? [00:19.91]I stayed at home and cleaned the house. [00:22

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 洪恩环境英语

A: You got a letter in the mail. B: Give it to me. A: What is it? B: Its from NYU. A: What does it say? B: I didnt get accepted. A: You cant be serious! B: Im serious. A: Are you all right? B: NYU was my first choice. A: Im sorry that you didnt get i

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

A: Theres a letter here for you. B: Let me see it. A: Whats the letter about? B: Its a letter from NYU. A: Tell me what it says! B: I didnt get in. A: Youre lying. B: Im not lying. A: Are you upset? B: I had high hopes for NYU. A: Im sorry you didnt

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

Abigail and Jeremy got divorced about 10 years ago. Abigail did not want to see a lawyer, worried that it might turn ugly. So she talked to Jeremy, who agreed that it was a good idea to not use lawyers. He said not to worry, he would take care of her

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Moon and Venus月球和金星 The planet Venus is now low in the west after sunset. It's not up for long after the sun goes down, but it's very, very bright. Learn how to see Venus tonight near Earth's companion moon -- today on Earth and Sky. JB: This i

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 (科普英语)Earth and Sky

Jim Malone Instability in Iraq and rising gasoline prices at home appear to be cutting into President Bush's popularity. The most recent polls indicate Mr. Bush's approval ratings have fallen to the l

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--美国大选

By Paul Sisco Washington 20 March 2008 One man's solution to record high gas prices is a unique, lightweight vehicle he built himself. VOA's Paul Sisco introduces you to Jory Squibb in today's Searching for Solutions report. Spend the day in Camden,

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(三月)

Little boy, 6 years old A little too used to bein' alone Another new mom and dad,another school Another house that'll never be home When people ask him how he likes this place He looks up and says with a smile upon his face This is my temporary home

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

The long and winding road that leads to your door, Will never disappear, Ive seen that road before It always leads me here, leads me to your door. The wild and windy night the rain washed away, Has left a pool of tears crying for the day. Why leave m

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

The U.S. and Russia presidents are scheduled to meet for the first time Wednesday on the sidelines of the G20 summit in London. The new Kremlin leader comes to the meeting with a record of policy initiatives that have swung between belligerent threa

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(四月)

Speakers at the conference on alternative investments said Monday that an increasing number of shareholders want assurances that their investments are environmentally friendly. And they want them return a healthy yield. One of the speakers is Mary Bu

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Todd: So, Rebecca, how would you describe the average Australian? Like if you had to stereotype an Australian, what would you say? Rebecca: I suppose a stereotypical Australian would be in board shorts, thongs, as in flip-flops, and outside, having a

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

我们已经连续两次讲了美国青少年中流行的习惯说法。今天我们再来讲两个。生活在当今世界上的人们一般生活节奏都相当快,好多人都是日理万机的,正当壮年的人当然更得如此,然而也不

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

Todd: Miki, you went to UC Berkeley, a very famous university in the U.S. What is your university like? Why is it famous? Miki: Why is it famous? Well, I suppose historically it's kind of famous, recent history, because it was a center for the freedo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

By Anjana Pasricha New Delhi 09 November 2009 President of the Maldives Mohamed Nasheed (file photo) The Maldivian President is asking nations most vulnerable to climate change to take the lead in reducing global warming.The leader of a country thre

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十一月)