VOICE ONE: I'm Mario Ritter. VOICE TWO: And I'm Steve Ember with EXPLORATIONS in VOA Special English. This week, we tell about some of the biggest space stories of two thousand nine. First, there was the American space agency's discovery of water on

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(384) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

A: How about going to listen to a rock concert tonight? [00:01.49]A:今天晚上去听摇滚音乐意下如何? [00:02.98]B: Id enjoy that. [00:03.64]B:我很乐意欣赏。 [00:04.31]A:Id pick you up around 8:00. [00:05.20]A:8点左右

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 零距离李阳疯狂英语口语

Borderline - Tove Styrke The boys of the empire they set head fire Pull the plug sire I'll spit fire Gents of the empire strangle my desire Pull the plug sire and I'll spit fire I'm borderline happy and I'm borderline sad I'm borderline good and I'm

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

图片1 If I was your boyfriend, I'd never let you go I can take you places you ain't never been before Baby take a chance or you'll never ever know I got money in my hands that I'd really like to blow Swag swag swag, on you Chillin by the fire why w

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

2)Ivegottohittheroad!我要上路了(必须要走了)! Tohittheroad=toleave! 补充与hit有关的短语 hitthesack睡觉,就寝 hitthebook读书 SoSorry,NowAndyhastosay,Idonthaveallday!Mystudentsarewaitingforme.Ihavegottohittheroad!Seeya,guys!

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 笨小孩学口语

President Anderson, members of the faculty, board of trustees, distinguished guests, my old colleague, Senator Bob Byrd, who has earned his degree through many years of attending night law school, while I am earning mine in the next 30 minutes, dist

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 名人演讲

Some people are able to control others. This could happen because one person really likes another person, because they want to make a good impression, or because they have been manipulated by the other person. When one person is under another persons

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

18.Modern American Universities Before the 1850s, the United States had a number of small colleges, most of them dating from colonial days. They were small, church connected institutions whose primary concern was to shape the moral character of their

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(192) / 评论(0) 分类 英语范文背诵20篇

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is nixing the horrid of. Almost everyone has a few bad writing habits. They're often the kind of thing experts or even your friends can point to and say Yup, I know who wrote that. One of my bad habits is that I tend

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

I've just seen a face I can't forget the time or place Where we just meet She's just the girl for me And want all the world to see We've met, mmm-mmm-mmm-m'mmm-mmm Had it been another day I might have looked the other way And I'd have never been awar

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Words and Their Stories: Expressions Involving the Nose and the Ears Now, the VOA Special English program WORDS AND THEIR STORIES. A persons nose is important for breathing and smelling. The nose is also used in many popular expressions. Some people

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(六)月

ROME, Jan. 29 (Xinhua) -- Inter Milan's seven-game winning streak was snapped as they were beaten 1-0 at relegation-threatened Lecce on Sunday. Inter's cross-city rivals AC Milan kept up their pursuit of Juventus at the top of Serie A with a comforta

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(333) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is nixing the horrid of. Almost everyone has a few bad writing habits. They're often the kind of thing experts or even your friends can point to and say Yup, I know who wrote that. One of my bad habits is that I tend

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

For more than two decades a Belgian man named Rom Houben was misdiagnosed as being in a vegetative state, following a car accident. Then doctors discovered through a brain scan that he was conscious and possessed normal brain function. At first it se

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(四)月

President Barack Obama has nominated Dartmouth College President Jim Yong Kim to head the World Bank. Making the announcement Friday in the White House Rose Garden, President Obama said the World Bank is much more than just a bank. He called the inst

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ROME, May 2 (Xinhua) -- Juventus goalkeeper Gigi Buffon made an easy mistake to gift 10-man Lecce a 1-1 draw on Wednesday as the Turin side saw their Serie A lead over AC Milan cut to a single point with two games to go. Claudio Marchisio's early hea

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

带镜框的独特声音:Laura Veirs - Galaxies 作为一个多产作家和有天赋的音乐家,劳拉威尔斯(Laura Veirs) 的音乐给人们类似蓝调与在天空中飞行的味道。劳拉威尔斯的专辑大都以民谣风格为主,她独

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

如果你把不为你所掌握的东西视为幸福的,你就将永远不幸。要明白,幸福只存在于为你所掌握的事物之中,你的幸福是任何人都无法从你身上夺走的。 托尔斯泰 I dont want to notice i dont want t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

One, two, one, two, three 好吧好吧,现在开始了 Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh! Oh yeah yeah Oh yeah yeah yeah Ooh! Never had much faith in love or miracles 从未对爱情或是奇迹有任何信仰 Never wanna put my heart on deny 也从

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

How can I just let you walk away, just let you leave without a trace When I stand here taking every breath with you, ooh You're the only one who really knew me at all How can you just walk away from me, when all I can do is watch you leave Cos we've

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音