老牌乐队卡朋特兄妹(Carpenters)给我们记忆深处留下了太多不可磨灭的痕迹,这首《世界之巅》也是这些悠扬老歌的其中之一,恬恬淡淡的乡村风格极其显著。这样一种感觉向我袭来,即使说

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 热门英文歌曲

世界之顶 Top Of The World 一首极为经典的英文歌曲,中文译名为《世界之巅》。 这首歌收录于1972年的专辑《A Song For You》中,由卡伦卡朋特演唱,曾登上全美流行音乐榜榜首。 卡伦卡朋特(Kare

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

doll|n.| 玩偶, 玩具娃娃 fade|vi.|. (使)(强度等) 变弱;褪去; movein 搬进 (新居) Loving|a.| 表示爱意的, 钟爱的 arouse|vt.| 引起; 激起 chilly|a.| 寒冷的 exquisite|a.| 精致的; 精美的 porcelain

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 新世纪大学英语视听说教程第一册

The first of our regular business English news podcasts for English learners looks at how people communicate at work and the different factors that can affect how communication takes place. The news story is followed by a discussion of the key Englis

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 原汁原味商务英语播客

Business plan What should be included in your business plan? The following should be in my business plan. *Explains the product you manufacture or sell, or the service that you will provide. *Sets forth the qualifications and experience of you and ot

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语复述材料-第三辑

经典句型:When will the contract be ready? 合同何时准备好? A:When will the contract be ready? 甲:合同何时准备好? B:Shall we sign it next week? 乙:下周签合同如何? A:Sure. 甲:好的。 经典句型:Do you think there is somet

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

What Causes A Lump In Your Throat? Oftentimes when we cry, we feel a lump in the throat. Does a lump actually form, or is there some other explanation? 图片1 Explanation The lump-like thing we feel when overcome by emotion has to do with how the ne

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

主旨题的一些选项: Argue that Argue的意思论证,认为。所以这个选项体现了文章有作者的观点,如果只是引用,就不会是argue。 Defend a theory 捍卫了一个观点。这篇文章一定是双重引用,先引用

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

经典歌曲-三藩市 SAN FRANCISCO--斯考特.麦肯兹 If you're going to San Francisco Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair If you're going to San Francisco You're gonna meet some gentle people there For those who come to San Francisco Sum

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

A classmate of yours who has influenced you most in college Rose is my roommate, classmate and my best friend in my college. She has a round face and a little plump. One can always find a nice smile on her face, which reflects her amiable and pleasan

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

An announcement about the land of the flight Announcement Ladies and gentlemen! May I have your attention pls. I have an announcement to make. Because of the terrible fog, the airport will be closed. The flight to Shanghai will be delayed for 5 hours

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(145) / 评论(0) 分类 高考英语作文高分必备

Naomi Goro,这是一对年轻充满阳光气息的Bossa Nova男女组合,演出者是Naomi和Goro。女声主唱Naomi是日本人,吉他手Goro Itou是日裔巴西人。人声与吉他和弦虽然是轻缓的、简单的,但是却很容易把人

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

《Top of the world 》世界之巅中英双语歌词对照: Such a feelings coming over me 这样的感觉向我靠近 There is wonder in most everything I see 仿佛我身边注定隐藏奇迹 Not a cloud in the sky, got the sun in my eyes 天空万

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

It's a one-price ticket, either one stop or ten stops. 坐一站还是坐十站,票价都一样。 A I think I'll take the subway. A 我想我将乘地铁。 B OK. It might even be quicker than to t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

In general when we refer to a theory we mean something that's not proven yet. In science it's different, as Yael and Don discuss in this Moment of Science. Y: Today, on A Moment of Science, we clear up the difference between a scientific theory and a

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Lesson Two 进阶篇之二 【序言】 各位亲爱的听众朋友,这里是可可英语6+1英语课程。我是Juliet。清脆的鸟鸣,徐徐的晨风,柔和的晨光,摇曳的绿叶,多美好的清晨呀!带上您一份美好的心情进

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

The second Chinese Robotics conference recently held in Tianjin is posing the ever pressing question of will robots eventually be a household necessity. Are robots going to be a must have for homes in the future? Sam Duckett brings us the answers. 23

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Topics: Famous Americans: T.S. Eliot; log and log in/log on; explanation versus interpretation; pronouncing consonant clusters Words: distinguished disillusionment New England to break from pedantic vulgar erudite to breed essay critic a product of (

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: One explanation is the Ebbinghaus Illusion, where two identical objects look different because of the relative size of the objects theyre surrounded by. 艾宾浩斯错觉是其中一种解释。两

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

释义: make an effort 努力 在英语会话中,比起动词本身,更愿意用动词的名词形式来表达含义。像前文中的 have, take, give 一样,make 也能造出各种各样的短语。 例句: I have to make a speech next we

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(177) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语