Match题型之一:哪一段集中讲了题目的信息//题目出自文章哪一段? 特点: 1.不按顺序出题目 2.题目是一组并列的名词词组:中心名词+修饰成份 3.题目是对某一段或者某几句话或者某部分的高度

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新托福写作真题解析

Ann. 在美国公司工作的北京青年陈豪今天早上一边喝着星巴克咖啡一边看纽约时报。公司里的美籍华人Mary刚好走过他的办公室。 (Office ambience) M: Good morning, Chen Hao。看纽约时报呀? 陈: 早,Ma

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

17. Excuse 1) Well, the thing is you didn't ask for leave. 2) I mean I came but you are not in. 3) Let me explain. You see many people are illiterate. 4) But the point is that most insurance companies make profits. 5) It's because I don't want to be

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语每天说

Benjamin Frankin wondered about(at) lightning. He combined his curiosity with imagination and carried out his well-known experiment to show that lightning and an electric spark are the same thing. Cur

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(195) / 评论(0) 分类 自考英语(一)78讲

A teacher was always so involved in the text being studied that he never looked up . He would call on a student for translation and explanation, and-without realizing it-he often chose the same studen

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

GENEVA, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- The 2014 World Cup hosts Brazil will take on Bosnia in their first friendly of the year on Wednesday in Switzerland, however, Real Madrid star Kaka was left out of the squad. Kaka did play in the final two games of 2011 as

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Corresponding English and Chinese proverbs and phrases(1) 1.After meat, mustard; after death, doctor . 雨后送伞 Explanation: this describes a situation where assistance or comfort is given when it is too late. Example: just as I had cancelled

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

Corresponding English and Chinese proverbs and phrases(2) 1.World is but a little place, after all. 天涯原咫尺,到处可逢君 Explanation: it is used when a person meets someone he knows or is in someway connected with him in a place wher

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

If you're going to San Francisco Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair If you're going to San Francisco You're gonna meet some gentle people there For those who come to San Francisco Summertime wi

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Lesson 98 Satisfy 1.I'm satisfied with your explanation . 2.Your answer won't satisfy me . 3.I'm not satisfied with such a small salary . 4.He gave me a satisfied smile . 5.The cold water satisfied our thirst . 6.I earn enough to satisfy my needs . 7

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

He wrote, If some religious genius did come up with an explanation of exactly why all these deaths made sense, 他写道:如果真有宗教天才能够解释通为什么这些死亡是合理的, would we feel happier, or safer, or more confident

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

1.Organize your thoughts before writing: brainstorm、make an outline、etc. 下笔前整合思绪:脑力激荡,写出纲要等。 2.Write clearly. Be concise. Avoid wordiness. 写作清晰,务必精简,避免赘言。 3.Use good grammar and write complete sentences. 使用好的文

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

In a typical lifetime we spend over six years dreaming。 每个人一生中做梦的时间一般超过六年。 While dreaming, negative emotions like anger or fear are most common。 做梦时,一般我们都有愤怒或者害怕等负面情绪。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天我们要学的词是layoff。 Layoff, 裁员。美国劳工部公布的数字显示,The number of mass layoffs by U.S. employers rose last month to tie a record set in March, 美国雇主大规模裁员,上个月被裁减人数增加到跟三

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

abide by(=be faithful to ; obey vt)忠于;遵守。 Plese feel assured we will abide by our promise. be absent from…缺席 He is seldom absent from school. absence of mind(=being absent-minded) 心不

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

中国加大打击敲诈勒索犯罪力度 BEIJING, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Chinese authorities on Friday unveiled a judicial explanation to clarify the seriousness of blackmail cases in order to crackdown on the crime. The nine-article explanation, iss

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1、使用否定的时候,比如:什么什么对个人不好,对社会也不好。为什么不来个倒装?Never/neither/nor/seldom/rarely/on no account + is 2、当你想表达如果怎么怎么样,就是另外一种情况虚拟语气。为什

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

Schoenfeld once asked a group of high school students how long they would work on a homework question before they concluded that it was too hard for them ever to solve. 肖恩菲尔德曾经问一组高中生,在他们做家庭作业时,在下定结

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

1. confused 这个单词肯定是大家最常用到的表达迷茫,茫然的意思,有时候说很混乱也可以说confused。 例: I was completely confused after hearing his explanation. (听完他的解释我整个人都懵了。) 2. overwh

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(333) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

讲解文本: far-fetched 牵强的,不着边际的,牵强附会的 Your explanation sounds far-fetched. 你的解释有些牵强。 Mike's jokes were too far-fetched. I don't like them. Mike的笑话都太牵强了,我一点也不喜欢。 疯

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语