Bill: Because our advertising campaign budget is limited, we will buy air and television time on major stations for a one month period. 因为我们的广告预算有限,我们将购买主要电台和电视台的时段,为期一个月。 Lauren:

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥英语之商务英语

One of my hobbies is photography, and I have several cameras I use to take pictures. I have a traditional film camera that takes great pictures. Film isn't too expensive for the camera, and I can get rolls of film developed almost anywhere. These typ

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

PRI Primary Rate Interface 原速率接口 PSTN public switched telephone network 公众交换电话网 PTT Postal, Telegraph and Telephone 邮政,电报和电话 QOS quality of service 服务质量

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

Calculator 计算器 A calculator is a device for calculations in math. 计算器是数学上用于计算的工具。 It is not a computer. 它不是计算机。 And it is usually small, digital and inexpensive. 它通常是小巧且廉价的电子产品

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第3册

Will Technology Drive the Drive-In Out of Business? More and more movie theaters around the world are replacing older equipment with modern technology. The new equipment heightens the movie-watchers experience. The images are sharper, the sound is cl

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

This is a small segment from the weekly literary program InkQuill. In a recent panel discussion hosted by All-China Women's Federation, Li Minyi , a researcher specializing in early childhood education, warned that parents have to get a grip on the f

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2017CRI中国国际广播电台

C: my mp3 player is broken, so I want to change it for an mp4 player. Can you offer any advice about which brand and model to buy? J: an mp4 player? why don't you buy a new cell phone? You can find an mp4 player inside any of the latest cell phones.

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 和老外聊天地道口语

导购口语: We make a specialty of cameras and have a large variety of them in stock. 我们这里专营照相机,而且各种存货充足。 You can use it as a mobile phone or as an MP3 player. 它既能做手机,又能做MP3播放器。 It's

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Todd: Trevor, do you have a camera? Trevor: Yeah, I have two cameras. I have a digital camera and a SLR camera. Todd: OK, which one do you prefer? Trevor: Recently I am using the digital camera a lot. I can make the photos on my personal computer. To

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

Arent mp3s amazing? Maybe young people today dont think so. They are part of the digital generation and think mp3s are normal. But I was born long before digital music started. When I was a teenager, I had a record collection. You had to go to a stor

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听一分钟英文-M

In 2008, Burhan Hassan, age 17, boarded a flight from Minneapolis to the Horn of Africa. And while Burhan was the youngest recruit, he was not alone. Al-Shabaab managed to recruit over two dozen young men in their late teens and early 20s with a heav

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Kindo: Whats that? Nookie: Its my new e-book reader. Im just downloading some new books onto it. Kindo: I havent bought one yet. Im old school. I still prefer a printed book. Nookie: But if you havent tried it yet, how do you know you wouldnt like it

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Internet Use Expanding in Least Developed Countries It can be difficult to live in the 21st century without using the internet, a smartphone or other digital device. 在21世纪,如果不使用互联网、智能手机或其它数字设备,可能会

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Imagine storing digital information in deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), the substance that carries genetic information in the cells of living things. What about wearing a device that makes you more intelligent or creating new materials by changing the ge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(五)月

AS IT IS 2014-12-14 Will Technology Benefit Very Young Children? 新技术会让小小孩受益吗? Technology literacy is important to the economic and educational future of the next generation. Scientists and educators in the U.S. and China say it'

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

Duplex Transmission - This is the capability for simultaneous data transmission between a sending and receiving station. Dual Tone Multi-Frequency (DTMF) - This is when two tones are used to represent

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

本期内容: After a months-long bidding process, Yahoo, a struggling internet company, announced Verizon would buy its core business, for $4.8 billion. Last year the telecoms giant paid $4.4 billion for AOL, another former internet darling. The m

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

One question has intrigued art lovers around the world for generations: what is the secret behind the Mona Lisas enigmatic smile? Well now they have the chance to ask her directly, thanks to a new interactive exhibition in Beijing which brings the 50

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

I was in New York during Hurricane Sandy, and this little white dog called Maui was staying with me. Half the city was dark because of a power cut, and I was living on the dark side. Now, Maui was terrified of the dark, so I had to carry him up the s

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

You've got this incredibly powerful, this potent technology and people, 当科学技术越来越发达 and I think design makes a very sort of important, erm... 此时 设计就显得尤为重要 ..I think, contribution to the nature of that connecti

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(357) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记