desert n. 沙漠 ; vt. 舍弃; 遗弃 design n. vt. n. 设计,策划 图案,图样,样式 desire vt. n. 要求;期望 desk n. 书桌,写字台 dessert n. 甜点 destroy vt. 破坏,毁坏 detective n. 侦探 determination n. 决心 determ

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 2009高考英语大纲词汇

Topic(题目): Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer. Model Essay(范文): Throughout my life, I have been lucky enough to have a very good r

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

Customer: Can I have a look at that digital camera please? Customer: 请问,我能看看那个数码相机吗? Shop Assistant: Yes of course. This is a really good one actually. Shop Assistant: 当然了。这相机挺不错的。 Customer: How much does it cost? Customer

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

经典句型:That's too expensive! 太贵了! A:How much does it cost? 甲:这个多少钱? B:680 yuan. 乙:680元。 A:That's too expensive! 甲:太贵了! 经典句型:How much shall I pay for it? 我要交多少钱? A:How much shall I pay

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 生活口语天天说

I-MAC isonchronous media access controller IDN integrated digital network IEC International Electrotechnical Commission Impairments Impairments is the (e.g., transmission channel and signal impairment

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

即夜传送报告资料服务【中央结算系统】 Overnight Report Distribution【CCASS】 实时支付结算系统【金管局】 Real Time Gross Settlement system (RTGS)【HKMA】 实时或取消

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

Unencrypted messages can be hijacked in transit and read or altered.If the mail is not digitally signed,you can't be sure where it came from. 未加密的信息可能在传输中被截获、偷看或窜改。如果邮件不是数字签名的,你

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Oliver, there was a strong market reaction when Microsoft announced it was buying aQuantive, what's behind this deal? Well, I think Microsoft knows it needs to get into the advertising business. For years, it's basically made money one way, which is

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2007年

LAS VEGAS, the United States, Jan. 12 (Xinhua) -- NVIDIA, the computer chip manufacturer best known for its high performance graphics processors, is looking to make further inroads with the automobile industry by integrating its new Tegra 3 mobile pr

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天我们要学的词是on a shoestring。 Shoestring, 是鞋带的意思。 On a shoestring, 意思就是小本经营。They started the company on a shoestring and made it into a multi-billion dollar enterprise, 他们小本经营开办了这家公

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

ESPN, the sports arm of Disney, has struck a major strategic deal with online giant Tencent. The agreement will see ESPN content localized and exclusively distributed in China via Tencent's digital platforms. 近日,迪士尼旗下体育频道ESPN与

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ADSL 英文Asymmetrical Digital Subscriber Line的缩写,又名网络快车。 APEC英文Asian-Pacific Economic Cooperation的缩写,即亚太经济合作组织。 AQ英文Adversity Quotient的缩写,逆境商数,指一个人处理逆境的能力

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

MeIpo Mene,悲剧女神乐队,来自瑞典的男女二人团体,清冷的男声和精致的配乐,典型的北欧独立音乐气氛,这首Hello Benjamin,短小的民谣,一个故事讲得这样简单而美好~ Artist:MeIpo Mene Song:

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Technology firms and health care 科技公司和医疗保健 Heads in the cloud 头文字云 Digitising America's health records could be a huge business. Will it? 美国的医疗记录数字化会是巨大商机吗? About time we caught up with th

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

Germany's digital future 德国的数字化未来 Googlephobia 谷歌恐惧症 Germany's opposition to American technology firms is short-sighted and self-defeating 德国对美国技术公司的排斥,显得它目光短线,最后弄巧成拙。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

巴西安装防间谍邮件网络 BRASILIA, April 2 (Xinhua) -- Brazil's Ministry of Defense Wednesday began installing a secure digital communication network for federal government offices, a government source said. The system, named Expresso V3, ai

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Ivy Bean is perhaps the oldest user of social networking sites. She is officially the oldest person on Facebook and probably the oldest tweeter. She has become famous for her Twitter site IvyBean104. On September the 8th, 2009, her 104th birthday, Iv

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 世界名人简介

部长级会议 ministerial meeting 公正合理 equitable and rational 抢得先机 take the preemptive opportunities 减免债务 reduce and cancel debts 工程项目 engineering project 同步增长 increase in the same pace 摆脱亚洲金融危机

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Personalised news 个性化报刊 Your digital paper, sir 先生,您的电子报纸 The struggle to make money out of news on tablets 数字媒体平台的生财之道 1.A CUSTOMISED, constantly-updating newspaper used to be the stuff of science fi

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

本期内容: The Nobel prize for medicine was awarded to Yoshinori Ohsumi for his work on a process known as autophagy, which involves degrading and recycling bits of cells. The prize committee said the Japanese scientists experiments led to a new

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读