Number four: the most powerful asset of the digital age is data. 第四点:数字时代最强大的资产就是数据。 And data is really a new asset class, maybe bigger than previous asset classes, 数据是一种新的资产种类,也许比以前

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

And trust is established, not by some big institution, 信任的建立并不是基于一些大型机构, but by collaboration, by cryptography and by some clever code. 而是基于合作,基于密码技术和一些精巧的代码。 And because t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

A: What's your favorite movie? B: My favorite movie is Superbad. A: Oh, why is that? B: It's the funniest movie that I've ever seen. A: That's true. It is a very funny movie. B: You've seen it before? A: Yes, I saw that movie the first day it came ou

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语闲谈

今天我们要学的词是transition。 Transition, 是过渡的意思。A smooth transition, 就是平稳过渡。古巴总统卡斯特罗宣布辞去国务委员会主席的职务。美国总统布什表示,希望古巴能由此开始向民主过渡

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Business E-readers Turning the page 商业 电纸书 微软和Bamp;N相逢一笑泯恩仇 Microsoft and Barnes amp; Noble write their own love story 微软和Barnes amp; Noble共写爱情故事。 LAST July Barnes amp; Noble gave a presentation to th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next: He's written books about individuals who changed the game, from Benjamin Franklin to Albert Einstein to Steve Jobs. But in his latest work, The Innovators, Walter Isaacson pulls together a story about the group of creative minds

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

知识管理常见词汇 组织学习(Organizational Learning) 学习经济(Learning Economy) 学习社会(Learning Society) 学习型组织(Learning Organization) 第五项修炼(The Fifth Discipline) 标竿学习(Benchmarking) 单圈学习(Single-Loop Learning) 双圈学习(Double-Loop Le

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Nobel Prize in Physics The 2009 Nobel Prize in physics goes to Charles Kao of Standard Communications Labs in England and the Chinese University of Hong Kong for the invention of practical optical fiber communication, and George Smith and Willard Boy

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Business 商业报道 Clear Channel and radio broadcasting 清晰频道通信公司与无线电广播 Come stream with me 跟我去发展流式音频吧 FRANK SINATRA knew he was getting a raw deal. 弗兰克辛纳特拉知道自己受到的待遇不公

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

经济 1. 购买力 purchasing power 造句练习:经济的发展使国民的购买力大幅提升,从而有更多的钱用于教育、旅游、日常开销等。 参考答案:Economic growth brings citizens greater purchasing power which makes

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

50 years ago this week, television was introduced to New Zealand. Then there was only one channel available, in black and white, and New Zealanders with tv sets had to pay the government an annual licence fee of £4. There have been many changes sin

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

今天Larry和李华在一家电脑商店买东西,李华会学到两个常用语:whatchamacallit和mooch。 (Computer Store SFX) LH: Larry, 你想买什么呀? LL: I need to get one of those wh

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

The rise of mobile phones has been blamed for a number of social ills, but your smart phone may also be making you physically sick as well. 移动电话的广泛使用被指引发了诸多社会弊端,不仅如此,手中的智能机也会让你觉得

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Shares in the maker of hit smartphone game Candy Crush Saga fell more than 10% after-hours as the number of people spending money in-game falls fast. 随着在《糖果粉碎传奇》(Candy Crush Saga)游戏中消费的人数快速下降,这款热

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Chinese technology giant Tencent and global coffee chain Starbucks have created a new social gifting feature on Tencent's popular messaging app WeChat for early next year, through which WeChat users will be able to buy and send Starbucks-branded drin

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

J: I've lost all my files from the computer. It's a total disaster. C: How did that happen? J: three days ago, my laptop went on strike. I couldn't enter the Windows system. As I was about to give it up, one of my friends advised me to start Windows

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

unit 326 购买电视机 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Does this TV work well? A:这台电视看起来效果好吗? B:Yes, it is almost new here. B:当然,这几乎还是新的呢。 A:Is it a color TV or a black and white TV? A:是彩色的还是黑

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Harvard University professor John Palfrey recently spoke in Taipei on the subject of youth and contemporary media, the digital age, and parenting. I read the news on his lecture with care. (Palfrey) said it is down to parents and schools to determine

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力文摘 English Digest

Hoarders are typically thought of as people living in houses packed full to the brim with boxes of old junk. 储物狂一般被认为是屋子被各种废旧物品堵满的人。 They typically refuse to throw away meaningless wrappers and hold on to

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本期内容: Jeff Bezos knows when you've been sleeping, when you're awake, and when you've been bad or good, because you didn't change the default privacy settings on the Amazon smart speaker you set up in your bedroom. This Christmas, families w

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读