Don't look down. 别往下看 Too late. I should mention, I'm afraid of heights, which I just learned. 说晚了。我应该早点说,我恐高,不过我也是刚知道的。 Hey, Felicity. Hold on to me tight. 费利西蒂。紧紧搂住我。 I

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

How are the bird feeders coming? Tom Szaky is turning garbage into gold. From Capri Sun(1) juice pouches we make into messenger bags and pencil cases, chip bags into homework folders, vinyl(2) records into clocks, circuit boards into frames. In 2003,

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

Nigerias Wecyclers Work for Reusable Future in Lagos 尼日利亚拉各斯垃圾回收再用项目 LAGOS The streets and lagoons of Africa's largest city - Lagos, Nigeria - are often clogged with trash, almost none of which gets recycled. One company

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

Batten up the hatches, here comes the cold I can feel it creeping, its making me old You give me so much love that it blows my brains out You need something better than the bacon and eggs The creaking in the walls and the banging in the bed You give

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

考试日期: 2012年10月13日 Reading Passage 1 Title: 农村旅游(20110226老题) Question types: 段落信息配对题;完成句子;Summary 文章内容回顾 关于农业旅游业带来的各种影响和应用,比如随着农业旅游

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思机经

The Rock Cycles 岩石循环 Many people know what the water cycle is, but how about the rock cycle? 许多人都知道水循环,那岩石循环呢? Did you know that rocks also have a cycle? 你知道岩石也有循环吗? The rock cycle expla

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第10册

African Viral Disease Spreads 非洲的病毒性疾病传播 Its not an illness you hear much about, but it can make a person feel miserable for years. And its sometimes fatal. Its spreading and scientists describe the mosquito-borne disease as a maj

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(六月)

Mike出差刚回来,被时差折磨得痛苦不堪,向同事Larry咨询缓解时差的好办法。Larry说, Larry: Some people take herbal medicine, but there's really no solid proof that it works. Some people take sleeping pills and try to sle

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

1.Bending 弯曲 A: What kind of parts do you usually need to bend? B: Tubular parts or stampings. A:什么样的零件一般需要进行弯曲加工? B:管状零件或冲压件。 2.Cycle time 工作周期 A: What is the cycle time of the injection molding machine? B: Three

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

You're very proud! It seems that you know something like the back of your hand. Being boastful was never good, remember that! Once in a while you have to respect others to gain respect. Let it be a cycle and a process. 你太骄傲了,似乎你对一

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

Silvia: So Diego, you've asked me about shopping, but what about you? Diego: I think that now I have to pay for everything myself I'm a much more conservative shopper so I only buy strictly what I need. Silvia: And that's all. Diego: I think so, yes.

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

After the jobs conference (see February 27th 2009) the Prime Minister, John Key, was very interested in the idea of cycle tracks from the north of the North Island to the south of the South Island, about 2,000km. As well as being Prime Minister, John

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Time magazine included the Yike Bike in their list of the 50 Best Inventions for 2009. The Yike Bike is an electric bike which folds. It weighs about 9kg and has a battery which charges in about 20 minutes. You sit up straight on a Yike Bike holding

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

This year the 29th year since the race first began there were 800 competitors. Competitors run, cycle and kayak 243km; some do this in two days (Friday and Saturday) some do it in teams of two, while others prefer to do the individual Longest Day sta

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Mike出差刚回来,被时差折磨得痛苦不堪,向同事Larry咨询缓解时差的好办法。Larry说, Larry: Some people take herbal medicine, but there's really no solid proof that it works. Some people take sleeping pills and try to sle

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

Rachel: So what about America? If you lose your job what happens? Todd: Well, we have what you have. It's not called the dole though, it's called welfare, and basically what happens is if you lose your job, you can get money from the government, but

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Science and Technology: Solar physics and paleontology: Set in stone 科技:太阳物理和古生物学:石事求是 An ancient forest reveals the suns behaviour 290m years ago. 远古树木向人们揭示二亿九千万年前的太阳活动情况。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

A Bike Hire Scheme Has Started in London 伦敦开始自行车出租计划 London has become a cycle friendly zone after the launch of a new bike hire scheme. It has been designed to encourage more people to cycle in and around central London. So how

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力精选进阶版

A Love Before Time Artist: 李玟 If the sky opened up for me And the mountains disappeared If the seas can dry turned to dust And the sun refused to rise I would still find my way By the light I see in your eyes The world I know fades away but you s

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(371) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲