A: Did you already wash your clothes today? B: I've only washed my white clothes. A: Could you wash some of my dark clothes with yours? B: Is there any special care I should take with your clothes? A: The only thing is that they have to be washed on

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

A: Have you washed any clothes yet? B: No, I've only washed my whites. A: When you wash your dark clothes, can you put some of mine in? B: Sure. Is there any extra care that I should take with your clothes? A: Just make sure you keep it on the gentle

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

Text Is there anything we can learn from deer? During the

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第四册

Text Alvin Toffler writes about the fact that technology is advancing much faster today than ever before in history. The symbols of technology are no longer factory smokestacks or assembly lines. As we are headed for the future, the pace will quicken

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语精读第三册

III. Listening In Task 1: Encore! As soon as the singer completed the song, the audience cried, Encore! Encore! The singer was delighted and sang the song again. She couldnt believe it when the audience shouted for her to sing it again. The cycle of

发表于:2018-12-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 新视野大学英语:视听说教程 2

Aqua Spacecraft 水资源监测太空船 NASA's latest and most ambitious weather satellite is measuring Earth's water cycle. Learn more about the Aqua satellite -- today on Earth and Sky. DB: I'm Deborah Byrd. JB: And I'm Joel Block for Earth and Sky. This

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 (科普英语)Earth and Sky

Change in Work Schedule Could Cure 'Social Jet Lag' 改变工作日程可治疗社交时差 From VOA Learning English this is the Health Lifestyle report. Do you often start your day feeling tired? Do you ever fall asleep at work? Do you sometimes ju

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英文广播剧在线听

Better Sleep 高质量睡眠 Turn your clock the other way 不要看时间。 Checking the time in the middle of thenight can be very disruptive as it can often lead you to work out how many hours you've slept so far and how much sleep you have left

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Everyone knows that walking is good for your health. Well, now there is a way to make walking even healthier. It is called interval walking. There are various forms of this workout, but here is the most basic. Walk at your usual pace for three minute

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英文阅读

(WA) Did you ever wonder why it is that most people are programmed to sleep at night instead of during the day? If there's something about the cycle of light and dark that's telling us when to sleep, then shouldn't the sleep cycle of a blind person

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力短文

How bad habits affect your sleep? 影响睡眠的坏习惯 You're sleeping too much 睡的太多 Is there such a thing as too much sleep?It seems so. 睡的太多也对身体有害?似乎是这样。 According to sleep experts at Sweden's Katolinska

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

大气ATMOSPHERE 大气组成Atmosphericcomposition 空气质量Airquality 大气化学Atmosphericchemistry 大气成分Atmosphericcomponents 大气颗粒物Atmosphericparticulates 二氧化碳Carbondi

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

access n.通路, 访问, 入门vt.存取, 接近 解析:a man of easy access易于接近的人,平易近人的人 The only access to the town is across the bridge. 到镇上唯一的通路是经过一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

China's top economic planner says the country is studying a new fuel pricing scheme to make it reflect the global markets' oil price fluctuations more swiftly. Zhang Ping, the head of the National Development and Reform Commission or NDRC, says the c

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

By Alisha Ryu Near Galkayo, Somalia 06 October 2009 The United Nations is warning that years of drought and conflict are pushing many regions of Somalia toward a new cycle of hunger, devastation, and human suffering. Worse than ever Rotting carcass

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十月)

United States: Inequality and exercise Spin to separate 美国:不平等与运动健身,分道扬镳 Sweating on purpose is becoming an elite phenomenon. 有意流汗成为精英现象。 In a darkened room at the edge of downtown Washington, DC,

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Altogether there is about twenty thousand times as much carbon locked away in the Earth's rocks as in the atmosphere. 总的来说,被关在地球岩石里的碳,大约相当于大气里的2000倍。 Eventually much of that limestone will end up

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 万物简史

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: This sophisticated climate controlled system cuts the growing cycle in half, so crops can be grown all year round, but with a much smaller impact on the environment. 这套精密的气候控制系统

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: A special region in the center of our brain acts as our master biological clock. Light sensitive cells in our retinas feed signals deep into that brain region, training neurons to sync up with Ea

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文