A: Have you finished washing clothes? B: I've finished my white clothes. I need to wash the rest. A: Well, when you do your darks, can you wash some of mine too? B: I can do that. Is there a special way you want them washed? A: They need to be washed

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-日常生活

William: What can you tell me about the distribution of your product? 你能告诉我你们产品的销售情况吗? Emily: Our existing channel includes VAP. 我们现有的销售渠道包括特许经销商. William: This is like the best channel cu

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方商务口语

Mike: Ha! That's what they make you wear at Captain Sub? Luke: No, I just like to dress like Popeye. Mike: Look, when you get a new job, you do have to deal with difficult people. Luke: You mean like the customers? Mike: No, like your family. Maggie:

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第七季

The London Paralympics competition is now finished and the closing ceremony is tomorrow morning New Zealand time. New Zealand sent 24 athletes to the games and received 17 medals. Four swimmers won medals: Sophie Pascoe from Christchurch won three go

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Record Warm Winter in Arctic, Scientists Say New weather information shows the Arctic just had its warmest winter on record. The same information also shows that sea ice hit record lows for this time of year. That means there is plenty of open water

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(三)月

Reduced and erased you are Pulled down, beaten up Caressed by pain and smashed with a fist of steel On a journey so wide that your senses they collide Desperate struggle against the will of fate It's sealed before you've any chance to break the cycle

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The coming end of the Mayan calendar cycle prompts apocalypse fears Faiza Elmasry | Washington, DC 15 December 2009 On December 21, 2012, the 5,125 year cycle of the Mayan calendar will end. The ancient civilization, which reached its peak in the Yuc

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

A: Hey Stacy. What's going on? B: I'm pretty tired these days. A: Why? You're not working so don't you have a lot of time on your hands? B: I have so much house work to do. I have to take care of the kids, cook, clean, laundry, and the cycle never en

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 对话类英语听力

怎么样最近?好累好累的。为什么?你不是不工作了吗,在家待着还累?!我要做所有的家务,还要看孩子,丈夫一点都不帮忙,他巴不得我什么事情都做,就差给他喂饭了。如此累....那是太

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 初级-Basic Listening

Science and Technolgy 科技 Climate and the solar cycle 气候和太阳圈 Chilling out in the winter sun 在冬日的阳光中发冷 Stratospheric changes can lead to nasty cold snaps 平流层的变化能引发讨人厌的寒流 THOSE unconvinced-

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

在洗衣上。那么怎么才能节省洗衣服的时间呢?下面就给出几个洗衣省时的小窍门。 1 Use a three-bin hamper system. Whether it's one big hamper with three sections or three different hampers lined up, it doesn't matter as

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Women's shopping habits linked to periods In the ten days before their periods begin women are more likely to make extravagant impulse buys, according to researchers. Psychologists believe that shopping sprees could be a way for premenstrual women to

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.市况上扬: The market advances/gains/rises. 2.市况下挫: The market declines/falls/loses. 3.市况活跃: The market booms. The market is excited. The market becomes active. The ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

WASHINGTON, May 17 (Xinhua) -- The U.S. National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) announced Tuesday that the international Aquarius/SAC-D observatory will be launched on June 9, to study interactions between ocean circulation(循环) , the

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Eliza Doolittle-Mr Medicine:医生先生 歌词: Oh, Mr Medicine I'm so happy you came here You went from 'Every man' To 'Every man savior' When we all took to Everest We were lookin' for change, sir More those who start to open The cycle has now

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

大多数人去裁缝店是为了把衣服修改到合适。把衣服带在身边很重要,这样裁缝师就能帮你进行一切有必要的调整了。例如,如果裤子或者裙子太长,裁缝师可以为你量身,然后改短裤子或裙

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Climate and the solar cycle 气候和太阳圈 Chilling out in the winter sun 在冬日的阳光中发冷 Stratospheric changes can lead to nasty cold snaps 平流层的变化能引发讨人厌的寒流 THOSE unconvincedand those seeking to unconvinc

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

retailing 零售 channel of distribution 分销渠道 sorting process 分拣过程 multi-channel retailing 多渠道零售 nonstore retailing 无店铺零售 direct marketing 直复营销 data-base retailing 数据库零售 exclusive distribution 独家

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: Have you washed any clothes yet? B: No, I've only washed my whites. A: When you wash your dark clothes, can you put some of mine in? B: Sure. Is there any extra care that I should take with your clothes? A: Just make sure you keep it on the gentle

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 日常生活-Daily Life