VOICE ONE: Im Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And Im Barbara Klein with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Today, we tell about Louis Kahn. He is considered one of the most important American building designers of the twentieth century. (MUSI

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(411) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第四册

Barack Obama making history, as the first African American US president elect. From his home state of Illinois to his father's homeland in Kenya, on Main Street to Wall Street and outside the gates of the White House, elation and celebration, Obama's

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2008年

Is that bag heavy, Penny? Not very. Here! Put it on this chair. What’s in it? A piece of cheese. A loaf of bread. A bar of soap. A bar of chocolate. A bottle of milk. A pound of sugar. Half a pound

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

羊皮卷是一部很有哲理的书,今天我们就挑取一部分精华来学习吧。 The Scroll Marked Three I will build my castle one brick at a time for I know that small attempts, repeated, willcomplete any undertaking. Henceforth, I will c

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 112 The Ghost in the First Row

各位朋友好!在上一讲中,我们讲了调控市场供求关系的一个重要因素,就是:price - 价格。 我们今天要谈的话题是 efficiency - 效率。 经济学家认为,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

情景对话: A: That reminds me. When's the big shopping day in the US? 对了。美国的大型购物节是什么时候? B: Oh, you're talking about Black Friday. That's the day after Thanksgiving. 喔,你说得是黑五,就是感恩节的后

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

037 The Worthwhile Job There were five brothers who wanted to do something important. They had their own certain jobs that they wanted to do. Each thought his job was the best. I will be a great man. I want to make bricks. The oldest brother wanted t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(152) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

Online Education Helps Students, Teachers in Small Towns 网络教育——小城镇学生与教师的好帮手 As rural towns struggle to adjust to economic changes and face global competition in man

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--文化教育动态

DAVID GREENE, HOST: It wasn't that long ago - right? - when we thought bookstores were dying. No more strolling bookshelves, chatting with staff about their favorite reads. Just go buy online - well, not so fast. Many independent bookstores, once thr

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

I didn't see it then, but it turned out that getting fired from Apple was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It fr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

文本: Henry VIII's love of riding bordered on the obsessional. Before he became so grossly fat, he would ride seven days a week, wear out eight horses in a day. So he decided to turn the land north of Westminster into his own private royal huntin

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着英剧练发音

First, they passed a house made of straw-but no one was there. Next, they passed a house made of sticks. No one was home there either. Finally, they came to a very nice house made of bricks. Peter and

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What the test giver is looking for is the number and the uniqueness of your responses. 测试者希望知道的是你回答的数量和答案的个人特点, And what the test is measuring isn't analytical intelligence but something profoundly diff

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Brick :(v)球打在篮筐或篮板上被弹出来。许多公牛队的球迷在客队罚球时都手执一块上写

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Just a light A certain kind of light That never shone on me and I want my life to be Lived with you, lived with you There's a way,there's a way Everybody say To do each and every little thing But what does it bring If I ain't got you, ain't got you Y

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

摇滚单曲:工厂女孩 Factory Girl I am a factory girl, won't you pardon me? See I can make my whole world in a backseat Lost point, want a joint, show me how to treat a john Someone save me, save me from what I'm on Wait a minute girl, can you s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

So what is he doing now? 所以他现在在做啥? He's down on one knee, handing her flowers. 他单脚跪下,递给她花。 She doesn't want flowers. She wants a ring! 她才不想要花。她想要戒指! That's what he's afraid of. 那就是他

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

谱写青春美妙旋律 - 我们都年轻 歌曲:Goodbye Alice in Wonderland 演唱:Jewel It's four in the afternoon I'm on a flight leaving L.A. Trying to figure out my life and My youth scattered along the highway Hotel rooms and headlights I'

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲