幽默笑话:守护天使 A man was walking in the street when he heard a voice: 有一名男子正走在街上的时候听到一个声音: Stop! Stand still! If you take one more step, a brick will fall down on your head and kill you. 停!站住不

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

[00:05.42]Read a story. [00:08.54]Three Little Pigs 三只小猪 [00:11.32]One morning three little pigs said goodbye to [00:14.78]their mother. [00:16.50]They went out to build their own houses. [00:20.80]The first little pig did not like to work. [

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 闽教版小学英语六年级上

1. Canners can can what they can can but can not can things cant be canned. 2. Bills big brother is building a beautiful building between two big brick blocks. 3. Please,Paul, pause for applause. 4. Paul called from the hall that he had slipped on th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.How many cookies could a good cook cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as much cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies. 一个好厨师能和一个会做小甜饼的好厨师做一样多的小甜饼。如果一个好厨

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The Brick About ten years ago, a young and very successful executive named Josh was traveling down a Chicago neighborhood street. He was going a bit too fast in his sleek 1 , black, 12 cylinder 2 Jagu

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(166) / 评论(0) 分类 英语沙龙2004全年合辑下

Deciding to do some back-yard landscaping, my father-in-law went to the brickyard to buy quantity of brick. When he asked the salesclerk about the cost, the man replied.

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(193) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

Don't underestimate yourself. Don't refuse to listen. Don't bottle things up. Don't expect life to be fair. Don't stick your head in the sand. Don't beat your head against a brick wall. Don't think the grass is greener on the other side. 不要低估自

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

If You Did Not Get into Harvard, Do Not Worry Fewer than 5 percent of the students who applied to Stanford University in California were accepted this year. About 6 percent of the applicants to Yale University in Connecticut were admitted. But one wr

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

yeah ah ah ah brick n lace inna di place your love is wicked, wicked , wicked oh come on runnin' around i can't get through my day (you feel me) thoughts of you just keep consuming me (inna my head inna my head) (okay) cause i thought i could do it b

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

You can pop ya collar thinkin' you gonna get it Touch me with your dollar thinkin' you gonna get it Keep your money, you got it too, you just dont get it Show me your A-game, you betta come with it 'Cause I be ridin', switchin' lanes, crusin' real sl

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

is this for real this cant be real are you for real i must be dreaming is this for real this cant be real woahhhhhhhhhh ya so bad to di bone cant leave you alone it's like yo inside my dreams a perfect fantasy (X2) cuz every kiss, every touch boy you

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Anyting mi want yuh know, you haffi give me Loving pon di menu, bring it urgently I like what you got, make sure bring it hot Waah sizzle up di pot for me Your sex without a limit like platinum see That's how you gotta give it, baby put it on me Make

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - Weight of the world 相关介绍 :施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

音乐咖啡厅:Nelly furtado - Say it right 相关介绍:2006年6月20日,加拿大女歌手Nelly Furtado发行了她的第三张个人专辑《Loose》。本周的美国唱片市场相当萧条,只有一张专辑在这周内的销量超过了

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

In the day In the night Say it right Say it all You either got it Or you don't You either stand or you fall When your will is broken When it slips from your hand When there's no time for joking There's a hole in the plan Oh you don't mean nothing at

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Another brick in the wall 另辟蹊径 The rapid rise of newspaper paywalls 付费阅读的大幅增长 ON OCTOBER 10th the Baltimore Sun will join a fast-growing club. The newspaper will start tracking the number of times people read its stories onl

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

听歌学英语:Always Getting Over You(Angela Ammons) 这位来自美国德州的少女歌手Angela Ammons,嗓音甜美,有着娇好面容的她擅长将新潮Hip-Hop予以传统灵魂乐加料润饰,并喜将节奏蓝调与瑞典制作人

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

A young and successful executive was traveling down a neighborhood street, going a bit too fast in his new Jaguar. He was watching for kids darting out from between parked cars and slowed down when he thought he saw something. As his car passed, one

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

最近有个一个女生买了件3万5千块的香奈儿上衣,洗过之后掉了色。忿忿不平地追问客服。得到的答案却是:我们这产品设计时根本没考虑过要洗,一般都是穿几次就丢掉了啊。 也就是刚刚不

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

She was a snowflake I was an earthquake She was a flash flood We made electricity I'm Prozac numb I'm wired all wrong I've been shut down For so long Nothing gets through But there's Something bout you That makes me cry Watching you Making the sun sh

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅