Big Ben 大本钟 Big Ben is not the name of a man. It is a name of the clock. It is in London. London is the capital city of England. The big clock has four faces. So no matter where you stand, you can read the face of the clock. The hands are about

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 X星球系列故事

Song: Lollipop Artist: Ben Kweller Lollipop, lollipop Oh lolli, lolli, lolli Lollipop, lollipop Call my baby Lollipop Tell you why Her kiss is sweeter than an apple pie And when she does her shaky rockin' dance Man, I haven't got a chance I call her

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Ben Johnston celebrated his 90th birthday this year, and he completed a decade-long project - the recording of all 10 of his string quartets. That's in part due to the fact that Ben Johnston hears music differently than most people

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台1月

Vito: OK Seaver, the next chick who walks through that door is yours. Ben: Mmmm, not too shabby. Vito: Now that's a woman. Stinky: Marone. Ben: Hey, is Mary Migliana wearing falsies? False alarm, training bra. Stinky: What's she training to do, anyw

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第四季

(Door bell) Jason: Would somebody get that? I'm working here. Could somebody answer the door? Fine, fine! I make the money, I pay the taxes, I'll answer the door. Life is full. Bernie: You want to get started? Jason: Bernie, what are you doing here?

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

And finally the silence Looking out, looking back across the sky Trying to find a meaning Knowing that I just left it all behind Still I smell a lingering softness Where did she go, how did she go, I wanna know I wanna know that she'll be coming here

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

一点的夜空,天上的星星垂死挣扎。 所想念的那个女孩还在孤单的城市行走。 手中的酒瓶盛满了泪水,寂寞不断吞噬着为数不多的空间。 鱼绝望的吐着水泡,幻想哪天能够离开贪念已久的房

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

I love pop music, this is how we do it Its politics you can romance to I love pop music, sprinkle sugar through it, Philosophy that you can dance to The price of oil is at an all time high and rising (yeah) Global warming threatens life as we know it

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 舞曲狂欢

where is life,smile life where you take it to I never thought that anything could hurt you tell me everything you are going through I never thought that anything could hurt you Don't forget yourself child you are the only thing that I can pull it thr

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

By Franz Wild Abidjan 16 March 2006 In Benin, the two leading candidates in the first round of presidential elections are trying to gain support from those candidates who fared poorly in the first rou

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(三月)

Hollywood Actor and Director Ben Affleck was in Washington this week, pushing for greater US engagement in the Democratic Republic of Congo. He has founded an organization called The Eastern Congo Initiative. Affleck says the DRC is at a critical jun

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(十二)月

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: Many modern dads worry a lot about working too hard or not enough, having enough money, maybe too much. Well, Ben Falcone has some thoughts about that. He says being a dad is weird. That's actually the title of his new book. He's

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

On the streets of the African expatriate stronghold of Yeoville, in Johannesburg, everyones suddenly a Ghanaian. Nigerians have decorated their restaurants with Black Star flags. South Africans are putting up posters of star Ghanaian players in their

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(七)月

TV: And coming up late tonight Steven Botchcoes cop Rock. Maggie: Ok Chrissy, its time for us top leave. Chrissy: Mum. Are you going to be home late, or am I going to have to miss Cop rock? Maggie: Honey it's passed your bedtime. Chrissy: But its bre

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 成长的烦恼第六季

摇滚:Ben Fields - Extraordinary Light Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

这则动人演讲选自TED锦集,是漫画家Ben Kachor从他的连环漫画中选出来朗读的。这些独具风韵的超现实小故事,在电灯开关、标记牌这些小物件上找到了历史(和现代纽约)残留其中的殷切希望

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

EASTBOURNE, England, June 13 (Xinhua) -- Venus Williams ended her five-month break with a three-set victory over Andrea Petkovic 7-5, 5-7, 6-3 at the Eastbourne WTA grass court on Monday. It felt fitting, I guess, Williams, 30, said of playing Petkov

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

LOS ANGELES, Jan. 13 (Xinhua) -- Argo director Ben Affleck has won the Golden Globe for best director in a motion picture at the 70th annual Golden Globes Awards ceremony which is taking place at the Beverly Hilton in Hollywood, California Sunday nig

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! 情人节英文歌曲 中秋节英文歌曲 英文圣诞歌曲

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

2006年另类的动画片《小红帽》(Hoodwinked),这部由温斯坦公司发行的非传统童话动画片把家喻户晓的小红帽故事生生变成了《罗生门》。 Benjy Gaither - Be Prepared 37 years ago a witch done put a spell o

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲