RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: It was an undercover operation set in Argentina, 1960. An elite crew of Israeli agents secretly kidnapped one of the world's most notorious war criminals, a Nazi SS officer hiding in Buenos Aires. His name was Adolf Eichmann, and

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Ben's tooth Ben was eating an apple at school, ow! he said. Oh, look! My tooth has come outand here it is, in my apple! Ben went to show his teacher. Look, Mrs. Green, he said, My tooth has come out. Here's a little box to put it in, said Mrs, Green.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 Cherry老师讲英文故事

一大早被一只山羊的歌声叫醒是种什么心情Benjy Gaither - Be Prepared Be prepared thirty-seven years ago 三十七年前 a witch done put a spell on me 一个巫婆给我施了咒语 a spell where when I'm talking 这咒语让我想说话

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文手机闹钟铃声

Pope Benedict XVI will arrive Thursday in Britain for a four-day visit. It is only the second papal visit to the country since the Reformation and the first official state visit. Claz Gomez taps away eagerly at the keyboard of her computer. She is hu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

When they hear the name Ben Franklin, many folks think of the Declaration of Independence, the Continental Congress and things like that. Not as many people remember that Franklin was an inventor . . . and a good one, too! He also did some pioneering

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Did Ben Franklin really discover electricity with a kite? 本.富兰克林真的靠一只风筝发现了电吗? Everybody has heard the famous story of how pioneering experimenterand part-time founding fatherBen Franklin tied a key to a kite string

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者听力文摘精选

Pre-Listening Vocabulary propose: suggest Great Seal of the US: a presidential stamp placed on federal documents in the US illustration: drawing vain: overly admiring of oneself invader: an unwelcome person who tries to enter or take over a region by

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 趣谈英语

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 傲慢与偏见.Pride.and.Prejudice

ECONOMICS REPORT - Bush Nominates Ben Bernanke as Federal Reserve Chairman By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, October 28, 2005 I'm Faith Lapidus with the VOA Special English Economics Report. George B

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

By Larry London Washington, D.C. 03 July 2007 Musician Ben Folds grew up playing the piano, attended college on a percussion scholarship and recently performed with the world-renowned Boston Pops Orchestra. This multi-talented performer is currently

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(七月)

Australian pop singer Ben Lee is a true prodigy. When the rap group The Beastie Boys discovered him a decade ago, he was 14 years old. So now he is all of 24 and he has just released his fifth solo album. Critic Sarah Bardeen says this singer is grow

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(208) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

The U.S. government has granted special immigration status to Haitians now living illegally in the United States, protecting them from deportation for 18 months and allowing them to work. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says the U.S. con

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(二月)

I love pop music, this is how we do it Its politics you can romance to I love pop music, sprinkle sugar through it, Philosophy that you can dance to The price of oil is at an all time high and rising (yeah) Global warming threatens life as we know it

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The Charlestown section of Boston is steeped in Early American history. Its landmarks include the monument to the Revolutionary War Battle of Bunker Hill. Paul Revere began his famous midnight ride on its the cobblestone streets. But the recent histo

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(九)月

Matisse And Diebenkorn 'Meet' At Last, At The Baltimore Museum Of Art play pause stop mute unmute max volume 00:0007:00repeat repeat off Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

NOEL KING, HOST: The secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Ben Carson, has proposed a change. The idea is to allow housing authorities across the country to require that low-income people work in order to live in affordable housing. Now, Carson

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

By Larry London and Gary Jaffe Washington 02 February 2007 watch Ben Taylor report It is hard to imagine that a child growing up in the same house with two music superstar parents would not immediately be drawn to that world. Such was the case with

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(二月)

In India, some of the country's biggest companies are making huge investments in the Hindi film industry, popularly known as Bollywood. Anjana Pasricha has a report from New Delhi, on India's booming film industry. Scene from Bollywood movie 'Mahade

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(九月)