PACKING AND SHIPPING THE FRUIT 橘子包装和运输 But Jane wondered what happened to the oranges when they left the grove. 但是,简想知道橘子离开树林会去到哪里。 Mrs. Morgan quickly arranged with the driver to take them to a lar

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

American stores 美国各种类型的商店 In the United States you will find yourself being urged from every page of every newspaper and on practically every television station to buy all kinds of g

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英文阅读

A City of Culture 一座文化名城 Edinburgh is the capital city of Scotland , and has long been a favourite destination of tourists from all over the world, as well as an important cultural and political centre. With its museums, shops, wonderful histo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 Take Away English

We begin tonights Keeping Them Honest with allegations that a whole bunch of members of Congress and their staffers got sweetheart deals on personal home mortgages, deals that most Americans had no chance ever getting, that is, unless you knew the ri

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

导购口语: This pair of earrings matches its color fabulously. 这对耳环正好与项链的颜色非常相配。 They ate the most beautiful one in our shop. They are 24K gold and inlaid with emerald. 这是本店最漂亮的耳环,是24K金镶翡

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 最In导购口语

Roger's job requires him to take pictures of apartment interiors. A wide-angle lens is best for taking these pictures. Roger bought a new camera with a wide-angle lens. He took the camera home. He read the manual. The manual said nothing about how to

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

September the 26th is the European Day of Languages. The Council of Europe and the European Union (EU) created the day on the 6th of December 2001. Its main aim is to encourage language learning across Europe. Other objectives are to alert the public

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

She looks at her skateboard. It is almost 3 feet long. It has four plastic wheels. It is about 6 inches wide. She loves her skateboard. It takes her everywhere. It takes her to school. It takes her to dance class. It takes her to her friends house. I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

Flightless Bird, American Mouth IronWine (Twilight 暮光之城):如果时间可以静止,希望两个灵魂永生。若定要变成熟悉的陌路,还请时光飞逝,直至他们忘却彼此。 I was a quick wet boy Diving too deep for c

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Michael McDonald - Ain't No Mountain High Enough 年度最佳流行男子演唱提名 马文盖伊(英语:Marvin Gaye,原名Marvin Pentz Gay, Jr.,1939年4月2日-1984年4月1日),美国摩城唱片著名歌手、曲作者,有摩城王子

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

By Mario Ritter Broadcast: September 16, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Last week, we told how to choose a place for a home garden and how to prepare the soi

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-农业与经济

1. Officials in Manatee County, Florida have issued an arrest warrant for a suspect wanted in the kidnapping of a teenager. Deputies say Vicente Ignacio Beltran Moreno abducted the teen at gunpoint and tied him to a tree. The teen used a safety pin

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

暮光之城 Flightless Bird, American Mouth Flightless Bird, American Mouth -Iron Wine 折翼的鸟,在美国的河口 I was a quick wet boy 我曾是个爱哭的男孩 Diving too deep for coins 为钱而陷入太深 All of your street light eyes 双

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

In the middle of the forest wild He's kneeling in front of a pond so wide Staring into dark and silent waters He joins the stream taking the hand of other See how your brothers lay in waters If you just let them hide their tears [Chorus:] Shallow wat

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- etymology meets entomology! The new movie Spider-Man inspired us to untangle some spider-related expressions. RS: Meet a real spider man, not the comic book superhero. Al York i

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

英国热辣女子组合 The Saturdays 新单《Not Giving Up》!微量电音加入快节奏的劲爆旋律,黑色紧身衣在灯晕的片影中若隐若现。依旧是五光十色的音场,与视觉享受的过程。 歌词: [Verse 1: Rochel

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

来自德国的年轻摇滚:Tokio Hotel - 1000 Oceans 1000 Oceans Tokio Hotel Empty Streets I follow every breath Into the night The wind so cold The sun is frozen The world has lost its light I carry your picture Deep in me Back to you Over 1000 s

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

尽管今天我们用loom来表示“织布机”,但hairloom和这个关系并不大。Heirloom是一个复合词,由heir和loom两部分组成。 Heirloom里的heir表示“继承人,后嗣”,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

今天我们要学的词是back-to-school。 Back-to-school, 返回学校,其实就是指假期结束,要开学了。 Many stores have back-to-school promotions in August, 很多商店都会在八月份新学期开始前推出商品促销活动。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Sons Of Day 是一支alternative rock风格的四人乐队,成立于2005年。由Roman Bellos和他的其他伙伴Vlad, Bogdan,Scottie组成。这首歌曲是电影《曾经》的一首插曲,也是该电影中众多悠扬曲子中最动听的一首。

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲