Exercise 1-25: Sentence Stress with Descriptive Phrases CD 1 Track 37 Repeat the following phrases. Adjective Noun and Adjective 1. It's short. It's a short nail. 2. It's chocolate. It's a chocolate cake. 3. It's good. It's a good plan. 4. It's guar

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 从零开始学口语

Take me to the ocean blue Let me dive right into Anything Ill ever capture You can wait up all night Waiting for wrong or right I always knew where I had you You can lie on my waves You can sleep in my caves Living on the edge of peace Knowing that w

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 水叮当 AQUA

48These are the tribes, listed by name: At the northern frontier, Dan will have one portion; it will follow the Hethlon road to Lebo Hamath; Hazar Enan and the northern border of Damascus next to Hamath will be part of its border from the east side t

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

Todd: OK. I'm back here with Kanade. 在我旁边的是Kanade。 Kanade: Yes. 是的。 Todd: So, Kanade, why don't you talk about where you're from! 那么,Kanade,我们来谈谈你来自哪里吧! Kanade: OK. I'm from Akita, which is Northern

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

40In the twenty-fifth year of our exile, at the beginning of the year, on the tenth of the month, in the fourteenth year after the fall of the city-on that very day the hand of the LORD was upon me and he took me there. 2In visions of God he took me

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 以西结书

Peter:Heres your coffee, Tess. 彼特:你的咖啡来了,黛丝。 Tess:Thanks. I really like this Caf. 黛丝:谢谢。我很喜欢这家店。 Peter:Are you and Jenna good friends? 彼特:你和珍娜是好朋友吗? Tess:Yes, we are. 黛丝

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

He took the No. 1 train to Columbia University. He explored the campus. There were many sculptures. The sculpture at Greene Hall was massive. The sculpture was about 10 yards high and wide. It sat on top of the entranceway roof. The roof was about 12

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Reduce the price 降低价格 A:I'm afraid your price is much too high. You know our order is a sizable one. 恐怕你方的价格太高了。你知道为我们的订货量相当大。 B:May I ask what size of your order is? 请问你方订货量有多

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Of course fairies exist. Dont let anyone tell you otherwise. They must exist because there is a World Fairy Day. Its on June the 24th. This is the official day for us to celebrate the little fairies that bring some magic to our lives. We can also cel

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

27Build an altar of acacia wood, three cubits high; it is to be square, five cubits long and five cubits wide. 2Make a horn at each of the four corners, so that the horns and the altar are of one piece, and overlay the altar with bronze. 3Make all it

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 出埃及记

WAN wide area network WARC World Administrative Radio Consortium WATS Wide-area telecommunications services. See Wide-area telecommunications services. Waveform amplitude (magnitude) versus time repre

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 电信英语

So it is not strange that Gretchen felt unhappy in the new land. 格雷琴在这个新的国度感到不快乐也并不奇怪。 She became more unhappy each day, for she began to think that Rupert had forgotten her. 随着时间的流逝,她越来越

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

flow 漂流 wide 宽的 steep 深远的 lakes 湖泊 twinkling 发光的 GOD IS GREAT AND GOOD 上帝伟大而仁爱 I know God made the sun 我知道上帝创造了太阳, To fill the day with light; 带给世界光明。 He made the twinkling sta

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第二册

Matthew Morrison(马修莫里森)美国音乐舞台剧、电视剧演员,歌手。马修在纽约百老汇舞台剧界有着十余年的资历,他以出演一系列百老汇(Broadway)和外百老汇(Off-Broadway)舞台剧角色而为人

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

All right,the first lady was just huge talk trash 好吧 第一夫人真是个大话唠 So we did push-ups,and there spontaneously I did 20 and she did 25 所以我们做了俯卧撑 完全自发的我做了20个 她做了25个 but I watch the tape b

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

The director of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization has met with Kenyan finance officials to discuss the launch an African-wide database designed to help governments promote investment in their countries. The database contains info

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Will you be my friend? 1) my friend 我的朋友 2) I don't have any friends...我一个朋友都没有。。 3) Will you be my friend? 可以交个朋友吗? 4) We're friends 我们是朋友 5) Let's be friends我们交朋友把

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Let's be friends! 1) my friend 我的朋友 2) I don't have any friends...我一个朋友都没有。。 3) Will you be my friend? 可以交个朋友吗? 4) We're friends 我们是朋友 5) Let's be friends我们交朋友把 6) Make friends with 和莫

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

It's the first time that I've been here Since I was here with him I remember all the wild flowers Waving in the wind Life was an undiscovered river I was jumping in Head first It was sink or swim, do or die Sneaking out on summer nights Stealing wine

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

摩擦音[h] 发音要领: [h]是清辅音、声门摩擦音一一舌位:舌身平放于口腔中并使其保持松弛状态;气流:气流通过声门时发生轻微摩擦,然后从口腔中出去;唇形:双唇张开,形状随其后面的

发表于:2019-02-28 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英语国际音标