《Can you feel the love tonight》(《今夜爱无限》)是动画电影《狮子王》的插曲。 Theres a calm surrender to the rush of day When the heat of the rolling wind can be turned away An enchanted moment,and it sees me through Its

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡电影名曲盛典B

We would like to recommend our company as a most suitable agent for your products. 我们自荐能够成为贵产品的代理商。 And you are not represented at present. 贵公司目前尚未有合适的代理人。 Right. 是的。 We would like t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语初阶

迷你对话: A:Have you read the newspaper? The police have arrested three men living in the house down the street. 你看报了吗?警察逮捕了住在街那边那座房子里的三个人。 B:You mean those people involved in selling drugs? 你

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

The Hammerheads Hammerhead These unique sharks have heads resembling flattened, T shaped hammers. But how would such a weird head evolve? One hypothesis is that having their eyes spaced far apart might give these sharks better 3D vision. Another hypo

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

We call a small boy a minor until he grows up. 在一个小男孩长大成人之前,我们都称之为小。 The corner of Asia on the other side of the Bosporus is only a small part of Asia, so we call it Asia Minor. 在博斯普鲁斯海峡的另一

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

换个瘦长的杯子喝酒吧,这样也许你在不知不觉中就少喝了五分之一…… People, even the experienced bartenders tend to pour more liquor into a short, wide

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

这首《Flightless Bird,American Mouth》是一首忧伤的美国梦的挽歌,出自专辑《The Shepherds Dog》,但令这首歌声名鹊起,重焕生机的却是电影《暮光之城》(Twilight),歌曲被用在了影片结尾舞会一幕

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Aqua(水叮当)这个名字翻译得真好,耳闻就似乎听见水的声音!这首WE BELONG TO THE SEA在我看来只和清澈,蔚蓝,空灵和神秘有关。天籁般的声音与深邃的大海相融合,无尽的遐想只属于你自己! We Belong To The Sea By Aqua Take me to the ocean blue Let me dive rig

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I keep a close watch on this heart of mine I keep my eyes wide open all the time. I keep the ends out for the tie that binds Because you're mine, I walk the line I find it very, very easy to be true I find myself alone when each day is through Yes, I

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Everglades on a rainy afternoon present a lush picture of tranquility. Of course, you can't see the mosquitoes here. Recently, in a story about the Okefenokee swamp that straddles the Florida-Georgia state line. We noted that it's a true swamp, u

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(五)月

Lesson 20 Choose 1.You can choose any one you like . 2.She did not choose to help me . 3.I've chosen it because of the colour . 4.He chose me a good one . 5.I have chosen to become a doctor . 6.We chose to go by train . 7.You may do as you choose . 8

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语初级版

EXPLORATIONS - How the Internet Grew from a Simple Idea By Paul Thompson Broadcast: Wednesday, April 06, 2005 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: This is Mary Tillotson. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve Ember with the VOA

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 Explorations

Broadcast on Coast to Coast: May 30, 2002 Re-broadcast on VOA News Now: June 2, 2002 AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- etymology meets entomology! The new movie Spider-Man inspired us to untangle some spider-rel

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

来自德国的年轻摇滚:Tokio Hotel - 1000 Oceans Hotel,东京旅馆乐队来自德国,主音和吉他手是一对双胞胎兄弟。这支乐队目前风靡法国,还引发了法国青少年学习德语的热潮。乐队也被称为德国文

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

I thought I saw a man brought to life He was warm, he came around like he was dignified He showed me what it was to cry Well you couldn't be that man I adored You don't seem to know, don't seem to care what your heart is for But I don't know him anym

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

第83届奥斯卡最佳歌曲提名之 Coming Home 电影《Country Strong》中,影后Gwyneth Paltrow亲自演绎了其中的所有插曲。这首Coming Home也是今年奥斯卡提名的最佳原创歌曲。 Artist:Gwyneth Paltrow Song:Coming

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

They crossed the rolling hills of Norvos, past terraced farms and small villages where the townsfolk watched anxiously from atop white stucco walls. 他们越过高低起伏的诺佛斯丘陵,行经梯田和村庄,居民在灰泥砌成的墙上不安

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》

Let's be friends 纽约人了解新朋友的时候,他们会怎么说呢?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

Empty Streets I follow every breath Into the night The wind so cold The sun is frozen The world has lost its light I carry your picture Deep in me Back to you Over 1000 seas Back to us Don't you lose Your trust and your belief Just trust me We have t

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Tokio Hotel,东京旅馆乐队来自德国,主音和吉他手是一对双胞胎兄弟。这支乐队目前风靡法国,还引发了法国青少年学习德语的热潮。乐队也被称为德国文化在法国的代言人。 Empty Streets I fol

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲