HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We listen to some music from a record company that helps listeners explore different musical traditions /P And we answer a question about Wal-M

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

1. After you.你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Mr. Dawson was an old grouch, and everyone in town knew it. Kids knew not to go into his yard to pick a delicious apple, even off the ground, because old Dawson, they said, would come after you with his ball bullet gun. 道森先生是个坏脾气的老

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldnt help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I've spent the last decade subjecting myself to pain and humiliation, hopefully for a good cause, which is self-improvement. 过去的10年时间,我一直处于悲伤和羞辱中,期待着有一个好的理由改变自己,这个理由就是自我

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

听力题目: 11. (A). They were going to see the snakes. (B). They went to get something to eat. (C). They usually like to study together. (D). They had to buy some sneakers. 12. (A). It only took me an hour to come to a conclusion. (B). I didnt h

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

听力题目: 11. (A). They were going to see the snakes. (B). They went to get something to eat. (C). They usually like to study together. (D). They had to buy some sneakers. 12. (A). It only took me an hour to come to a conclusion. (B). I didnt h

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 托福听力单句训练

1.Are we all set? 我们完事儿了吗? A: Are we all set? B: I have one more question. A:我们完事儿了吗? B:我还有一个问题。 2.Get involved and contribute 积极参与和贡献 A: Everyone needs to get involved and contribute during the discussion. B: We wi

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

Do you want to be the man or the woman who never does anything? Do you want to be the man or the woman who never gets started? Take action and get out of your own head. You won't regret it. 你想成为永远不干事的那种人吗? 你想成为那种

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

BERLIN, Aug. 13 (Xinhua) -- German Chancellor Angela Merkel resumed her election campaign from her summer break in the Alps by filling in as a school history teacher on Tuesday, which marked the 52nd anniversary of the building of the Berlin Wall. It

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(264) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

As to the beginning of badminton, there are a lot of stories. One saying that it started in Japan, the other says that it started from India. But one thing is for sure, which is that badminton was sta

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Go skiing has been a dream to me, especially since I was bothered to learn skating. Don’t be afraid of ski. Let’s enjoy skiing! Go skiing has been a dream to me, because it takes me so long to lea

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

England captain Wayne Rooney said last Tuesday he will end his England career after the 2018 World Cup in Russia. 英格兰足球队队长韦恩鲁尼上周二表示,自己将在2018年俄罗斯世界杯后退出英格兰队。 The 30-year-old Manc

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(240) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

In a nation where people work more than anyone else in the industrialized world, the two-day weekend helps keep us sane. 工业化世界,大家都争相拼工作量,在这样的国家里,双休日有助我们保持理智。 No matter how exhaus

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's hard to believe This is the same road we started on Ashes to beauty once again When we couldn't see And it all disappeared from under us He became the ground beneath our feet Every step, every struggle Every triumph, every trial Look at the moun

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Last month, Ben Schlappig's Instagram page showed him jetting out of Beijing, dining on coffee and cake in Germany and marveling at the Los Angeles skyline from the top of Mulholland Drive. 上个月, 本斯拉必格(Ben Schlappig)的Instagram主页上

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英文歌词: 歌曲:Over You 艺人:Chris Daughtry 专辑:Daughtry Chris Daughtry - Over You Now that it's all said and done, I can't believe you were the one To build me up and tear me down, Like an old abandoned house. What you said when you left Just left

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

These aren't even that good. I think I could do better. That's one of the reasons I started writing. Because I was reading other articles and that thought came to mind. I've even thought that about books. Famous books. Brilliant books. 这些都不够好

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Hovering in the sky, this rainbow cloud over Mount Everest took an astonished astronomer by surprise. 盘踞在珠穆朗玛峰上空中的彩虹云让一名天文学家震惊不已。 Oleg Bartunov, 51, caught the spectacle on camera during a Himalay

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Party Girl Mcfly Whoaaaa oooh The clock hit twelve as she entered the room But if looks could kill then we all would be doomed With just one kiss youre not able to move From her venomous lips and her poison perfume She started swayin so sexy and look

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲