love me not I complicated our lives By falling in love with him I complicated our lives Now Im losing my only friend I dont know why, I had to try Living my life on the other side Now Im so confused I dont know what to do He loves me, He loves me not

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第一辑

生活习惯 我经常下班以后运动。 I usually work out after work. 我开始慢跑锻炼 I've started jogging. 我戒烟了。 I quit smoking. 你常做梦么? Do you dream often? 最近我总是丢三落四的。 I've been forgetful lately

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 英语会话词典

1、You fall for it every time. 你每次都上当. 2、Not that I know of. 据我所知没有. 3、Call it even. 扯平了. 4、I don't have a clue! 我不知道. 5、What do you say I buy you a cup of coffee/we go take a walk? 我请你喝杯咖啡怎

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Larry和李华在咖啡店里买咖啡。李华今天要学两个常用语,newbie和been around. LL: Wow, it seems to be taking a long time for this guy to get our coffee made. Maybe he is a newbie. LH: A newbie? 你说他是新来的? LL: Right.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

There was once a guy who suffered from cancer, a cancer that cant be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home a

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. After you.你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。 想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随意举的

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1. After you.你先请。这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合?下面是随 意举

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Rebecca and I forged for a couple of hours,and and... 我和丽蓓卡伪装了几小时 后来... it looked like rain, 看样子要下雨了 So... we both figured 所以 我们觉得 it'd be more efficient to split up. 分头行动效率更高 And an

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - Rethinking the Personal Computer in a World That Centers on the InternetBy Caty Weaver and produced by Mario Ritter Broadcast: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

The Promise Artist: Girls Aloud 1, 2, 3, 4 Everything he does, better than anything ordinary Everything he wants he gets, cause everything he does is kinda necessary I believe in love, tell me can anything last forever Life can live up to love, Got a

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A friend told me, shortly after that, that she had heard that Tim Russert, a nationally renowned journalist, had been talking about me on national T.V. 在那不久后,我的一个朋友就告诉我,她听说提姆路塞特,一个全国知名的记

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

And, it was...it was pretty rough there. 挺艰辛的 I have to say,I had the experience of moving out here, 我得说 我是22岁时 When I was 22 and it was like going to the moon. 搬了过来 简直像登月一样 you know,I was just getting star

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

摇滚:Every Avenue - Mindset 相关介绍 :Every Avenue是来自美国的支流行朋克乐队。在Marysville, Michigan州2003年组成。在早期,他们更换了乐队的主唱,前主唱James Beesley成了乐队的经纪人,同时前鼓手

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

There was once a guy who suffered from cancer, a cancer that cant be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

并列连词引导两个并列的句子。 1) and 与or 判断改错: (错) They sat down and talk about something. (错) They started to dance and sang. (错) I saw two men sitting behind and whisper there. (对) They sat down and talked about som

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Going To California Going To California出自Led Zeppelin第四张专辑Led Zeppelin IV,那正是乐队的全盛时期。这张专辑又被称为The Unnamed Album,歌曲集中了各种音乐元素。Going To California的民谣风格和歌词叙事

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Now, before we get started 现在,在我们开始之前 This is great. You're excited to play. 很好。你们已经等不及了-- before we get started, can I havethe slides back up here really quick, 在我们开始之前,我在上面再放几张投

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Key terms 1. to run the placeto be in charge or handle day to day activities to ensure things run smoothly. Someone who runs the place is usually in a position of authority; however, secretaries and receptionists can be said to run things as they mak

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And Seal and Heidi Klum were still together.They were the last one. We started to turn the lights on. 那时候希尔和海蒂克拉姆还在一起 他们留到了最后 然后我们把灯开开 We started, like... We start... Take a hint.We turned t

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀