1. After you.你先请.这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下. 2. I just couldnt help it.我就是忍不住.想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可用于多少个场合 下面是随意举的一个例子

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

在我们结婚周年纪念日那一天,我丈夫将我们首次约会以来的所有短信整理成文档,作为礼物送给我。为庆祝我们结婚六周年,我准备把他送我的礼物升级。我浏览了自约会以来的所有这些短

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LONDON, Feb. 6 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan runner Vivian Cheruiyot won the Laureus Award on Monday as the best Sportswoman of the Year. She snatched gold medals of both 5,000 and 10,000 meters at the World Championships in Daegu. One of the great distance run

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Day and night Day and night Your on my mind On my mind It's only you and I You and I Just you and me Yeah Oh Got me drunk on your love So where's the after party Cause I'm just getting started Hey hey hey Keep on pouring it up And don't you ever stop

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Men were selected to see that none of the fish were stolen during the night; 挑选出几个人来确保鱼不会在夜里被偷走; and the boats started for their landing-places. 于是船起航,往着陆点开去。 Tomorrow the fish would be so

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

We asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to tell us their stories of lifestyle transformation and how they did it. We got tons of stories, about getting sober, about taking up exercise, about giving up soda and fast food, about getting into therapy

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In these past three years, Meu Rio grew 在过去的三年里,我的里约已经成长为 to a network of 160,000 citizens of Rio. 一个覆盖十六万里约市民的网络。 About 40 percent of those members are young people 这些人中有40%是

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Four years ago, my lovely wife Gauri and me decided to have a third child. 四年前,我和我太太高丽决定要第三个孩子。 It was claimed on the net that he was the love child of our first child who was 15 years old. 结果网上居然说,

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

熟练地运用英语的一个重要方面就是学习并掌握英语本族者常用的生动、活泼的习语。 1. After you. 你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门和上车的场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just c

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(286) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear使用的范围比较广。可以用来称呼朋友,也可以用来称呼亲密爱人,也有可能是长辈称呼小辈。另外英语日 记通常会用dear dairy开头。写信时通常的称呼也是Dear XX。 经典美剧老友记第一季第

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

There was once a guy who suffered from cancer, a cancer that cant be cured. He was 18 years old and he could die anytime. All his life, he was stuck in his house being taken cared by his mother. He never went outside but he was sick of staying home a

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

26个美国人日常生活用语 转载:1. After you.你先请。 这是一句很常用的客套话,在进/出门,上车得场合你都可以表现一下。 2. I just couldn't help it.我就是忍不住。 想想看,这样一个漂亮的句子可

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Last week while driving with her one-year old son 今天的第一位嘉宾 上周带着 our first guest experienced the most frightening event of her life. 她一岁的儿子开车时 经历了平生最可怕的事 Thankfully a hero appeared on the b

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

I'd been working in the emergency room for about three weeks, I guess. This was in 1973, before the summer ended. With nothing to do on the overnight shift but batch the insurance reports from the daytime shifts, I just started wandering around, over

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

work experience is the type of work you've done in the past. If you haven't started working yet you can say Right now I'm still a student. or I'm a recent grad and Ihaven't started working yet. In the second sentence, recent grad is short for recent

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Electric cars 电动汽车 All charged up for sharing 全力以赴 Vincent Bollor makes a risky bet on electric-car technology 文森特.布洛尔大胆下注电动汽车产业 Sep 10th 2011 | PARIS | from the print edition Adieu petrol, welcome Boll

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

CAIRO, Aug. 14 (Xinhua) -- At least 235 people were killed and over 2,000 injured in clashes across Egypt after the police started at dawn to disperse supporters of deposed President Mohamed Morsi at two major sit-in sites, a Health Ministry official

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Just Two For Breakfast 两个人的早餐 When my husband and I celebrated our 38th wedding anniversary at our favorite restaurant, Lenny, the piano player, asked, How did you do it? 当我和丈夫在我们最喜欢的饭馆庆祝结婚38周年纪念日

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

work experience is the type of work youve done in the past。 If you havent started working yet you can say Right now Im still a student。 or Im a recent grad and Ihavent started working yet。 In the second sentence, recent grad is short for rece

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

5 Things You Must Consider Before You Actually Start Living In November 2011, a local farmer reported seeing a spider monkey in a Colombian park. Scientists couldnt believe it, because they thought that the species was locally extinct. However, they

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间