Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢? 陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈: (很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 空中美语初级

Welcome to Faith Radio Online-Simply to Relax, I'm Faith Life doesn't always give us the joys we want. We don't always get our hopes and dreams, and we don't always get our own way. But don't give up hope, because you can make a difference one situa

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

And what I thought I'd do is, I'd make a TED premiere. 我想我要做的是,办一个TED首演。 I'm not sure if this is going to be good or not. I just be doing it. 我不知道能不能成功。只要试试看。我只是做做看。 I thought

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

ACT II Sam, would you come in, please? Sam,请进来一下,好吗? You sound like something's bothering you, Susan. 看起来好像你有什么心思,Susan。 The sketches for the cover of the new dol

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 走遍美国 Family Album U.S.A

Topic1-Strategies for Double Eleven Day Shopping Frenzy November 11 is the day for singletons to be reminded of their relationship status, or simply buy stuff to make you feel better. Joking apart, Single's Day has now morphed into the day people go

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

We are in the same boat 我们处境相同;同病相怜例句: We both have no jobs, we are in the same boat. 我们都没有工作,我们处境相同。 We both don't have any money, we are in the same boat. 我们都没有钱,我们的处境是

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I am Jolly Joy, and I?m a happiness! But you, as a human, might know of me as simply, ?sunflower?. Little do you know that we flowers have our own identities and souls, for indeed we do, along with divine purpose and goals, albeit our goals are much

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 我们都是有故事的人之生而为赢

Positive Affirmations To Tell Yourself Every Day 每天都要给自己的肯定 The best is yet to come 最好的尚未来临 Now that is really inspirational to tell yourself daily. Believe that even if today was not like you wanted it to be,tomorro

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

讲解文本: puny 微不足道的,弱小的 Mike was so puny that nobody thought he would be a football player. 麦克太弱小了,没有人认为他能成为足球运动员。 Our sales increased last month, but only by a puny 1%. 上个月我们

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

Lyrics Never again I hope the ring you gave to her turns her finger green I hope when you're in bed with her you think of me I would never wish bad things, but I don't wish you well Could you tell by the flames that burned your words ? I never read

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

There are very few people that actually find the prospect of cleaning the house exciting. 几乎没有人会为将要打扫房屋欢呼雀跃。 But these inventive hacks could make your least favourite chores a whole lot easier - or more fun, at the

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Teenagers around the world can rejoice with the news that their brain deserves the blame when parents' orders go ignored while they tap on their smartphones. 在专注玩手机的时候,我们的大脑会自动屏蔽掉父母的唠叨世界各地的青

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

重要词汇 turn sb off (使)厌烦;(使)讨厌 It turns me off when he uses my computer without asking me. 我很讨厌他不经过我同意用我电脑。 A:Hello,Frank. 你好,弗兰克。 B:Hi,Steven.what's new with you? 你好,史蒂

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

模仿句子:So in terms of the way that you said about adding something to Jane Austen and the kind of freedom of not having, if you like, a perfect and well-known work, what did you do? Did you bring in extra characters? Did you change much about

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Ann: 陈豪在美国公司已经工作了一段时间。今天老板要找他谈话。老板找谈话会有什么事呢? 陈豪心里有点不安,所以急着去请教美籍华人Mary。 (Office ambience) 陈:(很着急地)Hey, Mary,快,我有

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hang on.These are crowberries here, look.Oh,these are reindeer dropings. 等等 看 这里也长有岩高兰浆果 这有驯鹿的粪便 Look, see, look.Masses of it. This look pretty fresh.Look, this is reindeer track. 你们看 一大堆 还挺新鲜

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 荒野求生

CAT:And what are you think youre doing? GIRL:Well,Im getting out of there.Thats what Im doing.Huh?Somethings wrong.Shouldnt the old well be there? CAT:Nothing out here.Its the empty part of this world.She only made what she knew would impress ([ɪm

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

Chandler: ...Couldn't enjoy a cup of noodles after that. I mean, is that ridiculous? Can you believe she actually thought that? Rachel: Um... yeah. Well, I mean, when i first met you, y'know, I thought maybe, possibly, you might be... Chandler: You

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

i call you, when i need you my heart's on fire you come to me, come to me, wild and wild you come to me, give me everything i need give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams speak the language of love like you know what it means and it can'

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

C: Tell me where you took this photograph, What undoubtedly could be called the band's most well-known image? L: Uh, well, I wouldn't go that far. C: Well, I would. It's positively iconic. Were you and Rufus Humphrey already involved when you took it

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音