Now the special English program American Stories. Our story today is Hard Rock Maple. It is about two people living in New England. They seemed like the hard rock maple trees, often found in that area. Nothing can make them move. Today's story was wr

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 弗兰肯斯坦.Frankenstein

赖世雄旅游观光英语通教你学会观光旅游的各种对话、句子。 Out on the Town 畅游第凡尼 Kathy and Evan decide to visit the famous Tivoli Gardens. Kathy stops at a sidewalk cafe to ask a local directions. 凯西和艾凡决定参

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通

Now, the Special English program American Stories. Our story today is Hard Rock Maple. It is about two people living in New England. They seem like the hard rock maple trees often found in that area, nothing can make them move. Today's story was writ

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 美国故事

Kelly Clarkson感人肺腑的浓郁唱腔使这首歌从一开始就牵动着听者的心灵。即使不知道歌词的人,也能因为这首歌凄婉的曲调而扼腕感伤,听到一个女子掩藏在坚强外表下的忧愁和委屈。由于歌曲

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 简单易学英文歌

很少能听到不谈爱情的歌,这首Because Of You却用最真实,最质朴的语言打动着我们每一个人。在该首歌曲的MV中,还原了在一个家庭中,夫妻的关系对孩子的重大影响。 经常当着孩子面争吵的父

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 剑桥商务英语BEC中级教程

Lesson 69 A game of hopscotch Billy: Hullo Liz, hullo Lillie,hullo Sue. Girls: Hullo Billy. Billy: What are you doing? Liz: We're playing hopscotch. Billy: Can I play, too? Girls: All right. Billy: It's my turn. Sue: Throw your stone, Billy. Tom: Lo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

stop doing something means not to do that any more, but stop to do something means stop one thing in order to do something else. Lets look at a clear example. We stopped dancing. We stopped to get some drinks. These sentences can even be put together

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

She collects pennies. She likes pennies. She likes their color. They are brown. They are shiny brown. They are dull brown. Pennies are everywhere. She finds them on the sidewalk. She picks them up. She takes them home. She puts them in a jar. She has

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 儿童英语小故事

She looked at the moon. It was big. It was round. It was white. It was big and round and white. It was much bigger than all the stars. The stars were little lights. The moon was a big, bright light. She looked around. She could see other houses. She

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The painter was on the ladder. The ladder was on the sidewalk. The ladder was leaning against the wall. The painter was standing about 10 feet above the sidewalk. He was holding a spray gun. He was painting the wall with a spray gun. He was painting

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 简单慢速英语阅读

ANDY MAKES A PLAN 安迪制定计划 Just then Francis Frame came out to the sidewalk and watched the Sunnysiders skate past. 就在这时,弗朗西斯福雷姆来到了人行道上,看着阳光队从他面前划过去。 Somehow it made Andy fee

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材4

I will not make the same mistakes that you did I will not let myself Cause my heart so much misery I will not break the way you did, You fell so hard I ve learned the hard way To never let it get that far Because of you I never stray too far from the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Kelly Clarkson是胜出格莱美奖的美国流行音乐歌手,第一位美国偶像冠军。Kelly胜出比赛后于2003年推出首张专辑《Thankful》。此专辑空降Billboard专辑榜专辑,并取得双白金销量。其后在2004年推出第

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

She was walking fast. It was 9:20 p.m. She was hoping to catch the B train. It usually arrived at the station at 9:28. The Brooklyn sidewalk was hazardous at night. It was poorly lighted. Also, spreading tree roots had made sections of it rise abrupt

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

She was standing on the sidewalk. He stood in front of her. I have to go home, she said. She walked past him. He followed her. He wanted to talk to her. She did not know him. She did not want to talk to strangers. I know you, he said to her. She stop

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

A popular tourist destination in Chongqing, a major city in southwest China, has devoted a portion of its pavement for mobile phone users too entranced by the activity on their screens to avoid other pedestrians. 在重庆市的一个景区里,有一

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A group of four men turned around the corner I was heading for, 几个男人成群结队地从我正在走向的街角走出来, dressed too casually to be heading home from the office, but they were too grimy to be tourists. 穿着如此随便,就

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 暮光之城•暮色

Matt was walking on the sidewalk next to Bryant Park. A woman stopped him. Would you like a free book? she asked. Matt asked, What kind of book? It was the New Testament. Matt asked, Do I have to give you a donation? She said no. He said, I'm not ver

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

No longer will we have to buy an overpriced coffee to get a rubbish wireless internet connection. 我们再也不用为了获得渣速的无线互联网连接而花钱买难喝的咖啡了。 Google is rolling out free wifi in New York as part of a t

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. It's raining fire.(炎热指数★★★) 天跟下火似的。 [解析] 这一句光是看字面就能体会到那份焦灼之感,raining fire, 下火。 ----------------- 2.It's hot as heck(hell).(炎热指数★★★) 像地狱一样热。 [解

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语