Lesson 15 Sue: Put on Dad's hat,Sandy! Sandy: Put on Mum's shoes,Sue! Sandy: You are funny, Sue! Sue: You're funny, too, Sandy! Sue: Come with me. Sandy: Knock at the door,Sue. Mother: Come in. Sandy: Look at me! I'm an actor. Sue:Look at me! I'm an

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 朗文3L看听学英语第一册

A man took a pair of shoes to a shoe repair shop and said to the shoemaker,

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 英汉幽默故事选读

No. 44 Do you sell boots here Conversation 1 Im afraid your child has very wide feet, and we dont have any shoes for her size. Can you recommend a special store where we can find some? Conversation 2 Do you sell boots here? Yes, we have all kinds of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 快口说英语

I have too many clothes. I have many clothes Ive only worn once. Sometimes I even find something at the back of a drawer that I never even wore. I bought it, put it away, and then forgot about it. Im sure I dont need so many clothes. I dont think any

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

Danna:I will go change. 丹娜:我要去换衣服。 Rick:Why? I just said you look OK. 瑞克:为什么?我刚说你看来还可以啊。 Danna:I dont want to look OK, I want to look great! 丹娜:我不想看起来还可以,我想要看起来

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Next to him, in the passenger seat, his dog rumbled and growled first at the rain, then at the flashlight, the bobbing and glowing light-stick in the distance. Easy, girl. . . . Good girl, Ellis whispered, patting his dogs neck as they spied the two

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 谎言书

The first time I ran, like really ran, was during middle school gym class. It took me 11 minutes and 47 seconds to finish a mile. I've been running ever since. 我第一次跑步,那种真正的跑步,是在中学体育课的时候。我花了11分

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

歌词: Hey, good girl With your head in the clouds I bet you I can tell you What youre thinkin' about You'll see a good boy Gonna give you the world But hes gonna leave you cryin' With your heart in the dirt His lips are dropping honey But hell st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

价格术语 world / international market price 国际市场价格 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 CF (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码头费 landing charges 卸货费 customs

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_6 真棒 干的漂亮 Charming, well done(!) 为她节省时间 不是很好心吗? Just saving her time. Isn't that kinder? 好心? 不不 夏洛克 这不是好心 Kinder? No, no, Sherlock, that wasn't kind. 说吧

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

Featuring perfectly replicated seams, soles and shoelaces, as well as impressively realistic finish, these life-size chocolate shoes seem made of genuine brown leather. 缝合线、鞋底、鞋带都高度仿照实物,并经过精心打磨,这些实

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The byword for dress in the Western business world is conservative. This means nothing too flashy, too provocative, too casual, too tight or too revealing. 西方商界对于上班着装的观念比较保守,指衣服不能太浮华、太张扬、太

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

The byword for dress in the Western business world is conservative. This means nothing too flashy, too provocative, too casual, too tight or too revealing. 西方商界对于上班着装的观念比较保守,指衣服不能太浮华、太张扬、太

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

节奏布鲁斯:Akon - Be With You 相关介绍 : Akon依靠《Freedom》从自己之前的成功之中继续摘取果实,无论是自己家庭在移民到美国的过程中遇到的麻烦还是他自己的成长烦恼,他希望所有这些不幸

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

讲解文本: clumsy 笨手笨脚,笨拙的 How clumsy of me to break the cup! 我打碎了这个杯子,我是有多笨! He is so clumsy that he can't even tie his shoes. 他笨手笨脚的,连系鞋带都不会。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

in that是一种固定搭配,其意为因为,与for the reason that, because 同义,可用于引导原因状语从句。如: I'm in a slightly awkward position in that he's not arriving until the 10th. 我的处境有点尴尬,因为他要到

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

How to Develop Running As a Lifestyle One of the greatest physical and mental challenges on the planet is to complete a Marathon. While the thought of running a little over 42 km is daunting, for most healthy people this is an achievable goal. The fi

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jelly shoes or jellies are shoes made of PVC plastic. Jelly shoes come in a large variety of brands and colors and the material is frequently infused with glitter. Its name refers to the semi-transparent materials with a jelly-like sheen. The shoes b

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. Call Company Receptionists 打个电话给前台 Before you screw up your day and the person is who would talk to you, better check the companys profile. Make enough research about the position that you are applying for. It is always important tha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Help is here! he said. 帮手在这!小狐说。 Not so fast, said the owner. Can you sell shoes? 哪有那么快,店主说。你会卖鞋吗? Of course, I can, said Fox. 当然会了,小狐说。 Are you honest? said the owner. 你诚实吗?

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 小狐外传