Shopping for Men's Shoes Curran: I like these tennis shoes. I need a new pair. Beth: We?re here to buy you some dress shoes for attending Chelsey?s wedding. You can?t go wearing those worn out loafers, and you need time to break them in. Curran: All

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年ESL之旅行交通购物

图片1 图片2 图片3 图片4

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 James Marshall - Fox系

She is young. Her shoes are old. She wears them to work. She goes to work five days a week. She loves her work. She is a waitress. She works at a restaurant. The restaurant is near her home. She walks to the restaurant. She stands up all day long. Sh

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语小短文

LADY : Have you any shoes like these? SALESMAN: What size? Lady: Size five. Salesman: What colour? Lady: Black. Salesman: Im sorry. We don't have it. Lady: But my sister bought this pair last month. Salesman: Did she buy them here? Lady: No, she bou

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Chapter 29 Girls can never have enough shoes第29章 女孩子们的鞋总是不够穿David : How many pairs of shoes do you have? 你有多少双鞋 ? You :I have four pairs of summer shoes. I have one, two, three......I have five pairs of slipp

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 留学生在中国

Well,itsoneforthemoney Twofortheshow Threetogetready Nowgocatgo Chorus: Anddontyou Steponmybluesuedeshoes Youcandoanything Butlayoffmybluesuedeshoes Wellyoucanknockmedown Laughinmyface Slandermynameallovertheplace Doanythingthatyouwanttodo Butuhuhhon

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

I haven't ever had a reason to visit a podiatrist (which is what we call a foot doctor), until recently. I don't have any problem with my feet, thankfully. I suppose, over the years, the shoes that I have worn have been good enough to keep me out of

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

图片1

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 清华幼儿英语语感启蒙

Running Shoes Jog Joints In a study in the Journal of Injury, Function and Rehabilitation, researchers found that running shoes protected the feet, but at the expense of hips, knees and ankles. Molly Webster reports Your feet may love running shoes.

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Now, Poet Ruth Forman lets us into part of her daily spiritual practice with her poem, I Wear Prayers Like Shoes. Now, Poet Ruth Forman lets us into part of her daily spiritual practice with her poem, I Wear Prayers Like Shoes. I wear prayers like sh

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(204) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

UNIT 3 Clothes We Wear 我们穿的衣服 Lesson 20 Shoes and Socks 鞋子和袜子 1.What is it?这是什么? shoes 鞋 socks 袜子 dress 连衣裙 shorts 短裤 2.Are they his shorts?那些是他的短裤吗? Is this her dress?这是她的连衣裙吗

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第二册

Put on your (Hands on hips, swaying back and forth.) shoes, your shoes, your shoes. (Point to feet.) [SOUNDS: two short sounds, one for gesturing putting on left shoe, then one for right shoe.] Put on your (Hands on hips, swaying back and forth.) sho

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 Super Simple Songs 唱唱跳跳学美语

英文歌词: Two weeks away It feels like the whole world shouldve changed But Im home now And things still look the same I think Ill leave it to tomorrow till unpack Try to forget for one more night That Im back in my flat on the road Where the cars n

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

'Smart Shoes' Help Reduce Hospital Infections The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention say that, in 2011, about 75,000 hospital patients in the U.S. died of causes related to healthcare-associated infections, or HAI for short. One French h

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(六月)

NOEL KING, HOST: Centuries' worth of shoes are getting oohs and aahs at the New-York Historical Society. The shoes are from the personal collection of shoe designer Stuart Weitzman. The exhibit is called Walk This Way, and NPR special correspondent S

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

She has two pairs of high heels. One of them has laces. The other one has a zipper. She has two pairs of running shoes. One of them is shiny. The other one is bright. She has two pairs of ballet flats. One of them is pink. The other one is brown. She

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Mary Green wanted a new pair of shoes. She wanted some blue heels. They cost $150. Mary asked her dad for money. Are you crazy? said Mr. Green. You don't even wear heels! Mary couldn't stop thinking about the heels. She kept bothering Mr. Green about

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

Clerk: Can I help you find something? Alissa: Yes, Im looking for some dress shoes for work, something with a low heel. Clerk: Have you tried this brand? They make really comfortable shoes. This company makes several styles of dress shoes, including

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

This old world is full of singers But just a few are chosen To tear your heart out when they sing Imagine life without them All your radio heros Like the outlaw that walks through Jesse's dream No there will never be another Red headed stranger A Man

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 The Voice 美国好声音

Voice 1 Hello, Im Mike Procter. Voice 3 Im Marina Santee. Voice 2 And Im Ruby Jones. Welcome to Spotlight. This programme uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Vo

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight