Marcus went into a shoe store on Fifth Avenue. He asked if they sold Timberland shoes. The salesman said yes. Marcus walked to the back of the store with the salesman. A pair of Timberland slip-ons were on sale. They were size 11-1/2. Marcus asked if

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

Then she looked up and said, I do not know where Kansas is, for I have never heard that country mentioned before. 然后抬起头来说:我不知道堪萨斯州在哪里,因为我根本没有听说过这个地方。 But tell me, is it a civilized

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

歌词如下: Where is it Where is it Where is the bookstore? First floor first floor it's on the first floor Where is it Where is it Where is the jacketstore? Second floor second floor it's on the second floor Where is it Where is it Where is the

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

What the Wife Says amp; Means... 妻子的话的意思是 The wife says: You want. 妻子说:你想要。 The wife means: You want. 她的意思是:你想要。 The wife says: We need. 妻子说:我们需要。 The wife means: I want. 她的意思

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

九招教你省钱又时尚!

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. You will never get a reliable paycheck. 1. 钱到用时方恨少。 As a waitress in Wisconsin, I make $2.33 an hour, which is the legal minimum wage my state requires employers to pay us aside from our tips. That's not enough to live on, so we de

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Beginners. Well, it looks like we're back in the kitchen. I told you, didn't I, that the kitchen is an important place, and that is why we need to spend more time using the every day kitchen vocabulary. The main idea of today's podcast is the pantry.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客 A cup of English

BEIJING, Aug. 8 (Xinhua) -- China's farm produce prices continued to rise last week in the wake of strong rainfall across the country, the Ministry of Commerce (MOC) said Wednesday. The wholesale prices of 18 types of vegetables in 36 cities rose for

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

U.S. retail sales grew more slowly in October, giving a moderate boost to the consumer spending segment that drives most U.S. economic activity. Tuesday's report from the Commerce Department says the gain was one-half of a percent in October, which i

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: OK, Steven, what do you want to talk about? Steven: Hiking! Todd: Hiking! Are you a big mountain man? Steven: Yeah, yeah, I really love getting out into the mountains. Todd: What mountains have you climbed? Steven: Well, recently, I climbed Mt.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Just like snails and porridge, fashion advisor at the TUC conference makes an uncomfortable combination(排列,组合). But nestled somewhere between redundancy pay and spending cuts came stilettos, and the damage high heels cause to women's health. T

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(157) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

Mother---Ashanti I would never let a tear fall from your eyes, cause everyting you are to me, I could never let you hurt inside, You mean so much and I'm so thankful that your in my life, And I appreciate your love and all sacafice, Without you by my

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

贸易价格术语 trade term / price term 价格术语 world / international market price 国际市场价格 FOB (free on board) 离岸价 CF (cost and freight) 成本加运费价 CIF (cost, insurance and freight) 到岸价 freight 运费 wharfage 码

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

正经的正经说法 严肃点儿!这儿说正经的呐!生活中,不仅有一板一眼的正经人时不时充当人生导师,也难免碰上一两个装腔作势的假正经。一本正经太无趣,假装正经也会招人厌。英文如何

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

David Choi,韩裔美国人,一直在Youtube上上传自己的翻唱。老实说,作为亚洲人,他唱得很地道很有感觉,至少有老外评价说光听歌的话,听不出是亚洲人。这首Uneasy选自他01年发行的自制大碟

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Listen to the dialogues and check whether people think their friend's change is better. 英语对话1 A:Have you seen Lynn these days? B:No, what's up? A:She's totally changed. She is wearing skirts and lady shoes now which she has never worn in her

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

It had snowed a little that day, but the weather was not very cold. 那天下了小雪,但天气并不是很冷。 So Gretchen set her shoes together and then sat down near them; for she was going to watch until Rupert came by. 于是格雷琴把鞋子

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

So,Jeannie,do me a favor,Just stay in those pajamas. Jeannie 帮我个忙 你就穿着睡衣吧 Jeannie,would you take Stephanie to the car?because you have to go. Jeannie 你能带Stephanie去车那里吗 因为你必须去 We're going to the car.Yo

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

She left her shoes, she took everything else, her toothbrush, her clothes, and even that stupid little silver vase on the table we kept candy in. Just dumped it out on the table and took the vase. The tiny apartment we shared seemed different now, he

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

wait a minute 稍等片刻 Wait a second, that's not what I meant. 等等,我不是那个意思。 Wait a minute. Hold still. 稍等一会,不要动。 Wait a minute. What are you talking about? 等等,你到底要说什么? Wait a minute. I

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语