-Leonard: Hey, what's going on? 嘿咋样? -Rajesh: We're on a quest through the Valley, of Fire to acquire the sacred crown. quest: 追求 Valley,: 峡谷 acquire: 取得 sacred: 神圣的 crown: 王冠 我们在火之山谷探寻圣冠 -Howard: You

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

[scene: the four guys is eating ] -Rajesh: Gentlemen,I put it to you: 先生们我告诉你们哟 the worst tapioca pudding is better than, the best pudding of any other flavor. tapioca: 西米 pudding: 布丁 flavor: 口味 最难吃西米布丁也好

-Sheldon: It is, isn't it? 当然了,敢说不是? Is it okay if I hide them in your room? hide: 藏 我把篮子藏你房间里成不? The smell makes me nauseated. smell: 味道 nauseat: 使恶心 那股味道哟,闻了就要吐。 -Leonard: Do

-Leonard:All I'm saying is if they can cure yellow fever and malaria, why can't they do something about lactose intolerance? cure:治愈 yellow fever:黄热病 malaria:疟疾 lactose intolerance:乳糖不耐症 lactose:乳糖 intolerance:

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Sheldon:My hypotheses tend to have that effect. hypotheses:假设 effect:效果 我的假设通常都有这种效果。 -Ramona:I'm sorry I didn't bring enough for your friends. 不好意思,我没给你朋友带吃的。 I assumed we were

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

-Leonard:So, if any ofyou are considering going into experimental physics, my door is always open. consider:考虑 go into:从事 experimental physics:实验物理学 如果你们对应用物理有兴趣,随时欢迎。 Once again, I'm sorr

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(143) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

生活大爆炸第四季第七集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患有

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

讲解 Todays key word is Kitty Kitty 口语中的小猫 Kitty is sometimes used as a way of referring to a cat or kitten. 实际上有赌注,共同资金的意思。 Here is an example: One of the most famous kitties in the world is HELLO Kitty! H

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

Sheldon:Santa? Santa : Oh, hello, Sheldon. You should be asleep. Sheldon:Well, then, you shouldn'thave jingle bells on your boots. Santa : I've been wanting to talk to you. I'm sorry Idisappointed you when you were a little boy. I-I can do a lot

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

AMY: You'vebeen awfully quiet tonight. Is everything okay? Sheldon,: I'mfine. AMY: Allright, well, how was work today? Did you exchange your research with Kripke? Sheldon,: Yes. AMY: Sheldon,what's going on? Sheldon,: Iread his research, and...it's l

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

When I was little boy, I wanted a dog desperately, and we had no money. I was a tiny kid, and my parents couldn't get me a dog, 'cause we just didn't have the money, so they got me, instead of a dog - they told me it was a dog - they got me an ant. 在

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 伍迪单口相声精选

英语的学习,词汇的记忆,最终目的是为了出国以后更好地融入英语大环境下的西方生活。在这一点上,GRE词汇的作用还是很显著的。要想说清楚GRE词汇具体的功效,我们还是要从GRE考试的前

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

你想干嘛 谢尔顿 What do you want,Sheldon? 可能现在不是时候 Maybe this isn't a good time. 快说你干嘛吵醒我 不然我对天发誓我会杀了你 Tell me why you woke me up or I swear to God I will kill you. 你真觉得用死亡威

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(221) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

生活大爆炸第四季第十一集_3 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(236) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

生活大爆炸第四季第十一集_1 剧情简介: The Big Bang Theory是一部以科学天才为背景的情景喜剧.四位科学天才分别是:可爱善解人意的Leonard,高智商零情商的Sheldon,会六国语言的 Howard Wolowitz,以及患

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第四季

你还是重新刷漆吧 You may want to repaint. 他那么多事儿 你居然就搬进去了 And after all that,you just moved in? 才不是那么简单就搬进去 I didn't just move in. 首先我们得谈妥一些细节问题 First we had to iron

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(163) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第三季

先生们 做出决定了么 Well, gentlemen, have you reached a decision? 我加入 I'm in. 我也加入 Me, too. 晕死 给我压力 从了 Oh, damn it. Peer pressure. Fine. 很好 Excellent. 友情提示下 Just an FYI, 既然我是考察队的队长

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(343) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第二季

So, we're about to shoot this scene in the movie where the killer ape DNA is slowly taking over my body. Okay. 我那电影要拍这么一幕杀人猿的DNA蔓延到我全身。恩恩 But I realize they're gluing fur everywhere, except my cleavage. 然

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第七季

生活大爆炸第一季第二集_3The Big Bran Hypothesis -Penny:Hey, Raj. 嗨,Raj。 Hey, listen. 嘿,听着。 I don't know if you heard about what happened last night with Leonard and Sheldon, 我不知道你是否听说了,昨晚 Leonard和

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第一季

So, anyway, last night on video chat,I spent, like, 20 minutes just staring into Lucy's eyes. 昨天晚上我跟露西视频我盯着她的双眸足足有二十分钟 平安 Oh, that sounds romantic. 听起来很浪漫啊 It was until I realized the

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第六季