[00:01.46]Sire William, in the name of God, 威廉爵士 依天主之名 [00:04.46]we declare and appoint thee 指派你为 [00:08.02]guardian and high protector of Scotland 苏格兰保护者 [00:09.34]and thy captains as aides-de-camp. 为侍从武官

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-勇敢的心

Mr. John Doleva, Hall of Fame Executive Committee, ladies and gentlemen, good evening. 尊敬的多利瓦先生,名人堂执行委员会、女士们、先生们、晚上好。 When I heard that I was speaking first tonight, I thought that someone m

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲稿

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We listen to some hip-hop music from Talib Kweli /P Answer a question about American slang /P And report about a famous parrot. Alex HOST: A ta

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(九)月

Congos Artists Struggle for Recognition The arts world in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) is very active. But talented local artists still struggle for international recognition. One of those artists is 26-year-old Eddy Kamuanga Ilunga. Kamuan

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

What's The Nicest Thing Anyone Has Ever Done For You? 别人为你做过的最暖心的事是什么? 获得956好评的回答@Murtuza Shergadwala My parents have hardly been with each other in the past 20 years just for our education. 为了我们的学

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We answer a question about global warming /P Play music from Paul Simon /P And tell about American Indian tribes in the state of Virginia as t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(五)月

SAO PAULO, Dec. 31 (Xinhua) -- Santos and Brazil superstar Neymar has been voted South America's best player for the second successive year by Uruguayan newspaper El Pais. The 20-year-old beat Corinthians striker Paolo Guerrero, who scored the winnin

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语美文-以终为始 今天,依旧分享《高效能人士的七个习惯》中的经典篇章,这一章节中,着重阐述了以终为始的重要性。培养好这个习惯,了解了这个做事的原则,会让我们更加清楚自己内

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

The United States has, for many diseases, 事实上,美国在很多疾病上, actually a quality which is below the average 的保健质量是低于OECD平均水平的。 Now, if the American healthcare system would focus a lot more on measuring qu

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲娱乐篇

With the Spring Festival Holiday right around the corner, huge numbers of people are already going online, booking train tickets for the most important vacation of the year. However, the recently updated image Captcha system on 12306.com, china's one

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The idea that came to him, his great Enlightenment, the solution to human suffering, was this: 他参透到的伟大的知觉,让人类摆脱苦难的思想,是这样的: if we want to avoid suffering, we must start with ourselves, because all

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

At a recent Sacramento PC User's Group meeting, a company was demonstratingits latest speech-recognition software. A representative from the company was just about ready to start the demonstration and asked everyone in the room to quiet down. Just th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Netease Entertainment October 20 reports, according to Chinese law, Zhao Wei's husband Huang Youlong was reported to court because someone bought his house, but they could not stay, so sued, asking Huang Youlong to retreat the house. 网易娱乐十月

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

今天学的是《谁动了我的奶酪》,看看它能带给我们什么启发。 Who moved my cheese?is a story about change that takes place in a Maze where four amusing characters look for Cheese. Cheese being a metaphor for what we want to hav

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Face recognition technology is being rolled out at Beijing West Railway Station, offering a quicker option for passengers to get their tickets checked. 近日,北京西站启用了人脸识别技术,为旅客验票提供了一种更为快捷的选择

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A United Nations agency says the United States, China and Japan are leading the world in developing artificial intelligence, or AI, technology. The three countries were named in a new study from the UNs World Intellectual Property Organization, or WI

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Life is full of experiences and trials that you never saw coming. Sometimes what we expect to happen and the reality of the situation are 2 very different things. Expectations are nice to have. They give you goals, purpose, joy and even something to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

我们先来看一道题目: Do you agree or disagree with the following statement: For future success, relating well to others is more important than studying hard at school. 某学员的观点为Studying hard is more important for future success,

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

将这些句子编号是为了能够识别每个句子的写作方法;将他们集中在一起可以形成一篇完整的文章。 1.1 大量的中国人不断移民海外这件事在今天非常普遍。 It is quite common these days that a large

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Let's take a final example that's prominent in contemporary political debate: same-sex marriage. 最后再举一个例子,一个当代政治的热点话题:同性婚姻 There are those who favor state recognition only of traditional marriage betw

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇